on all full Display here. Find out all about these wierd boys through this page
The characters will be arranged based on what Touhou character they were paired with—for example, the guys who were paired with the EOSD crew will show up first, with Eldritch (Rumia) first, and Princeton (Flandre) last.
Well, this is the perfect place....nice and breezy...but that girl....she's one of us....that cute girl with the black dress and the bow in her hair....Appearance: About as short as Rumia. Has short gray hair (Long when he's in his Super-Powered Evil Side), and golden eyes. Wears a very long (Down to his ankles) black skirtnote that's much longer than Rumia's, and has some strange and shadowy substance fill in for shoes.
- Horrendous Abomination of Space
- Eldritch Syamposde
who settles in Gensokyo after travelling for a long time. Strange and cryptic, he is none-the-less very direct
and loves to fight. He has immense magical power and wields a short sword he makes out of shadows.
He's also an Eldritch Abomination
. That's locked inside a small boy
Due to this, he constantly traveled through various Gensokyo's, to learn why he was cursed with that burden. However, a powerful Youkai told him that he would never gain a true grip on his abilities unless he settled down and trained to the very limit. Heeding that advice, he traveled to gensokyo, where he settled down at the Misty Lake's Shoreside; a perfect place, and there was a cut girl named Rumia, too.....
Tropes associated with Eldritch:
- Bad Ass Boast: "Heh, you assumed to be a mere youth, now did you? I'm sorry to announce to you that I'm more than a mere youth, more than a mere Youkai! Inside me lies a beast that no one can understand, one that defies this world!! Now, sit still, so that I may burn a true vision of HORROR into your worthless skull.
- Berserk Button: Woe betide anyone who says that he wears a dress. Or calls him a kid.
- The Berserker: He recklessly throws himself into fights, even when it seems impossible for him to win.
- Bishōnen: His Super-Powered Evil Side transforms him into one.
- Combination Attack: When he's fighting alongside Rumia, they can perform one: "Death Break~Black Onslaught"
- Dark Is Edgy: All of his magic has to do with manipulating shadows.
- Eldritch Abomination: Well, he's got sealed in him, at least.
- Flash Step: He can appear at any point where there is a shadow; he uses this in battle to constantly appear behind his opponent.
- Hot-Blooded: Let's just say that he's passionate about fighting.
- Just a Kid: People tend to assume this about him. Then they fight him....
- Limit Break: "Hellish Abomination~Carnage Slice
- Meaningful Name: This one should be obvious
- Not Now, Kid: A lot of characters don't believe him when he talks about hisunique past
- Sealed Evil in a Can: A sealed evil that could destroy the entire universe if it gets out.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: He can, for a limited time, unleash the Lovecraftian horror inside of him. His hair
changes to gold and becomes very long, and he becomes much taller. And more powerful.
I'm not gay! I mean it! I'M STRAIGHT DAMMIT!Appearance: Obviously small, has short yellow hair. His wings are shaped like lightning bolts and constantly crackle woth electricity. Wears a boring plain yellow T-Shirt and jeans.
- Campy and Electrifying Fairy
A fairy from another Gensokyo. He is gay, but tries to make sure no one ever notices
. Unfourtunately for him, he fails horribly at it, and everyone can tell he's gay
. Even so, he still refuses to believe he's gay. Was Daiyousei's boyfriend for a little while, he eventually broke and dumped, as he's hopelessly in love with Blazer, who is in love with Cirno....let's just say things get complicated.
Tropes associated with Bolt:
Alright!!! Cirno, let's show these bastards THE POWER OF ROCK!
- Fiery Rockstar of The Fairy Lands
[-Appearance: Small, like all faires. Has very long (Down to his waist) fiery-red hair. Constantly wears a red T-shirt advertising his band, along with faded Blue Jeans. His wings are permanently on fire.
A fairy from the same Gensokyo as Bolt. Hot-Blooded
to the max, he is fantastically over-active and is always ready to have fun. He left his hometown for unknown reasons.. On his travels, he learned about the outside world, and became interested in Rock Music—enough to the point where he grew out his hair and fashioned a magical guitar. A manipulator of fire, he stopped at Gensokyo for an unknown reason.
The reason was because he's actually a prince in hiding
, and he's attempting to find a queen, as he cant succeed his father as king until he does. And that cute little ice fairy named Cirno just be the perfect candidate....
Tropes associated with Blazer:
- Shy Vampire of England
- Elrich Briton
''Oh, Remilia-Sam....I'd do anything for you!"Appearance: Mildly taller than Remilia. Short Sky blue hair and red eyes. Continuously wears his police uniform, and has two pistols holstered in his belt.
A vampire from Britain. Ashamed of his heritage, he became a cop, so he would only have to feed off criminals. This worked because he feeds off souls instead of blood
. After chasing Gio far across the country, he was ready to apprehend him, but they were both transported into Gensokyo against their will.
After that, he met Remilia Scarlet. And became seriously infatuated with her.
I need to restate that: He is completely in love with Remi. He'll do anything for her, even if it's something he would normally never do. He constantly grovels at her feet, begging to do anything for her. OF course, Remilia just abuses this, but it seems he doesn't mind in the slightest.
Even so, he's actually not that weak. Compared to Remilia, he is, but his two pistols—magically made just for him by Nitori—are rather powerful, and he has immense speed. Definetly not to be trilfled with.
Tropes associated with Elrich:
- Badass Longcoat: Well, he never really became truly badass, but he does get a pretty sweet longcoat later on.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Don't ever screw around with him during the full moon, unless you want to die a horrible and painful death.
- BFG: When he's not using his normal pistols, he has acsess to really huge guns like rocket launchers and miniguns. Then his Combination Limit Break with Remilia has the two of them summon 600-FOOT-LONG LASER CANNON.
- Bottomless Magazines: His guns never run out of ammo, but he still needs to reload; he juust never will run of clips, since the guns are magical.
- Butt Monkey: Need someone to suffer for laughs? You've always got Elrich.
- Donut Mess with a Cop: He cant resist donuts, and will do anything for a few.
- Guns Akimbo: His standard load-out, with two .44 caliber magnums.
- Guns Are Useless: His two pistol, despite being magical, only do about moderate damage compared to anybody esle's weapons. His rocket launchers on the other hand.....
- Gun Fu: When fighting with his two pistols, he has a tendency to Jump around crazily and fire them in the most ridiculous ways possible.
- Happiness in Slavery: He loves Remilia to the point where he will do anything for her. ANYTHING. No matter how ridiculous or humiliating it is, he'll do it. And he loves doing it.
- Our Vampires Are Different: He sucks souls instead of blood. This allows him to go months without feeding, as souls are far more potent than blood. On the other hand, anyone he feeds off will die, so....
- Property of Love: His one true want is to Remilia's servant/slave till the end of time. Seriously. Deconstructed, however, as most of the other characters are genuinely worried that Elrich doesn't ever think of anything besides Remilia.
- Shrinking Violet: He's extremely shy and doesn't like talking to people very much.
- The Gunslinger
- The So-Called Coward: Even if he may be weak, he's still strong when pushed to the limit.
- Stalker with a Crush: He does nothing but think about Remilia and follows her every command—to the point where he barely even seems to care for himself.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: Al-Rich, as shown below.
- Weak, but Skilled: Since he's not very poweful physically or magically, he has to use his high speed and long range to defeat opponents.
- You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Angry: "Don't come around me when the full moon is up, unless you want to die horribly.I mean it."