"Can I just like eat broken glass or something?"
- Adaptation Name Change: When the animation changed, Ray was renamed Puff.
- Author Avatar: For Ray.
- Cannot Tell a Joke: "If you marry your sister and then eat her brains, you might be a Zombilly!"
- Child Hater: As seen in Whip Your Kids.
- Hollywood Tourette's: In Epileptic Techno.
- Joisey: In the first webisode, he turns into a tan, muscley jock with no talent.
"You did set off pyrotechnics in a children's playground!"
- Ascended Extra: He's been singing more times than Puff in the music videos nowadays.
- Blinding Bangs
- Butt Monkey: Axel hates him, Puff thinks he has no talent, and his best friend falls for a huge douche bag.
- Did Not Get the Girl
- Dogged Nice Guy: Especially seen in Friendzone.
- Dumb Blonde: More prominent in the webisodes.
- Goshdang It To Heck: He censored his parts in Bartender Song.
- If I Can't Have You: Subverted. He doesn't implicitly say that he wants her for himself, but he believes his best friend deserves better.
- My Friends... and Zoidberg: Probably due to being the band's Pretty Boy.
- The Piano Player: He plays piano in Complicated, Text Me Back, My Balls (alt rock cover), Alien (Unplugged), and Bartender Song.
"Don't argue with a two-ton bitch. Did Roseanne teach us nothin'?"
- Black Best Friend: To the rest of the band.
- Demotedto Extra: Replaced by Benetar.
- I Banged Your Mom: More like "I banged your Grandma".
- Kavorka Man: Isn't as pretty as either Axel or Benatar, but he has no trouble with women.
- Madness Mantra: *Bitch got a penis, bitch got a penis, bitch got a penis...."
- Only Sane Man: Presented as this in their web series.
"I'm not catching a disease on purpose. Unless it's Elephantiasis, and it's on my penis."
- All Men Are Perverts
- Bigger Is Better in Bed: Believes in this, as mentioned in the qoute above.
- Blinding Bangs
- Brainy Brunette: Although he's the Book Dumb kind.
- Cool Pet: Vincent the Hawk
- Perpetual Frowner: The only time he's seen smiling is when dressed as the Joker in the *Just a Friend* video and when he sees girls lifting their skirts.
- The Quiet One: Has never sang in any of the videos. Subverted in the show, where he talks a lot more often.