Characters: Epic Meal Time
Harley MorensteinThe co-creator of Epic Meal Time along with Sterling Toth, who operates the cameras. Once a substitute teacher from Montreal, a web video about a Fast Food Pizza went viral, and spawned a monster.
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable: He's the SOWuss BOWuss.
- Canada, Eh?: This applies to him more than any other cast member.
- Catchphrase: Many. Many.
- "& bacon strips & bacon strips & bacon strips"
- "(caw!)in' smart."
- "Next time, we eat [x]!"
- "Epic Meal Time, online cooking show, every Tuesday"
- "Stop hatin'!"
- "Changin' the game!"
- "And on Epic Meal Time, we eat all our [x]es."
- "This is your weekly bacon moment."
- "I'm the Sauce Boss!"
- "And we don't even know (caw!) about cooking!"
- Friend to All Children
- Hidden Depths: Used to be a teacher.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Large Ham
- Mad Libs Catchphrase/On The Next Episode Of Catchphrase: Next time, we eat [x]!
- Nice Hat: Frequently.
- No Indoor Voice
- Pretty Fly for a White Guy
- The Power of Friendship: He's a firm believer.
- Red Baron: The Sauce Boss.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
- Talkative Loon: More and more as the show goes on.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Mac & cheese.
- Verbal Tic: Drops "player" and "hater" into his sentences a lot.
Muscles GlassesnoteA local personal trainer in Montreal, he is the strong, silent type with the ever-present aviator sunglasses. Most episodes he appears in end with him demolishing the remainder of that episode's creation solo. He also indiscriminately drinks the most liquor.
- Awesome McCoolname
- The Big Guy
- Breakout Character: So much that a new spin-off series, The Legend Of Muscles Glasses, was announced in August 2013.
- Catchphrase: His Flipping the Bird is a non-verbal catchphrase.
- Characterization Marches On: He was a massive goofball early in the show.
- Cool Shades
- Flipping the Bird
- Legacy Character: As told by Harley in a behind-the-scenes video, the character of Muscles Glasses (already inspired by Harley's experience with Terminator 2, is going to be based on the titular glasses falling to Earth in various times and locations. The Legend Of Muscles Glasses is supposed to open up other opportunities for others to acquire the "beacon of badassery" that is the MG legacy.
- Limited Wardrobe: Everyone usually wears T-shirts from The Merch, but Muscles Glasses is the only one to always wear the same shirt in every video ("BaconStrips&BaconStrips&BaconStrips&..."). Although sometimes he may wear the dark grey version of the same shirt, the light grey version is definitely his Iconic Outfit.
- Put on a Bus: Inverted. The others have moved to LA, but he stayed in Canada to finish his degree. Has possibly left the show for good due to a dispute with Harley over "broken promises" related to ownership of the show's production company.
- Running Gag: Downing bizarre shots (with two of the standouts being Jack Daniels & breast milk and Tyler's "Jack and Yolk"... topped off with bacon salt).
- Sleeves Are for Wimps
- The Stoic
- Tastes Like Purple: "Tastes like crazy... alcohol... Loko... pig. Tastes like alcohol pig! Tastes like crazy alcohol rainbow pig! Tastes like... crazy alcohol rainbow pig. It was noted in a Throwback Thursday version of the Chili Four Loko video that MG was in the midst of a full psychotic episode (the mix of alcohol and Four Loko essentially drove him nuts).
Epic MooknoteOne of the cooking experts of the show.
- Accent Upon The Wrong Syllable: See Catchphrase.
- Badass: Makes cooking look damn awesome.
- Catchphrase: "If you ain't speakin' that Gwopanese, you ain't speakin' my LANGuage!"
- Chef of Iron
- Corpsing: Is often unable to take Harley's over the top behaviour and play it straight.
- A Day in the Limelight: Hosts a lot of the "Handle It" episodes.
- Fascinating Eyebrow: He frequently does this. His logo on the Throwback Thursday series is the word "Mook" in Impact font with these over the o's.
- Knife Nut: He can teach Gwopanese with a knife.
- The Lancer: While Harley hosts the show, Mook does most of the cooking.
- Supreme Chef
Tyler!noteThe resident Cloud Cuckoolander, he can usually be seen goofing around with the camera or ingredients. But he is just as eager to eat the meals as anyone else present.
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: Disappeared after the episode Meat Cake Apparently, like Muscles Glasses, he left over various reasons.
- Lucky Charms Title: His name is always spelled with an ! at the end, even on the website.
- Man Child
- The Smart Guy: While he acts like a doofus on-camera, he's actually the one that calculates the calorie tracker.
- Super Not-Drowning Skills: At the beginning of New Year's Hangover Cure, Harley comes out to find Tyler face down in the pool. He wakes right up, and Harley tells him they were out for three days.
Prince AtarinoteThe other cooking expert of the show.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Took over Tyler's role after he left the show.
- Does Not Like Spam: Besides the group's hatred for fruits and vegetables, Prince Atari also can't stand eggs unless they're in a baked good.
- Kid-Appeal Character
- Those Two Guys: With Josh.
Cousin DavenoteCousin Dave most frequently appears to eat the creations. He serves as a unique Plucky Comic Relief, being typically the only one to eat with utensils. He also frequently drinks alcohol with a pinky raised.
- Butt Monkey: Comes off as a geek on occasion, sometimes a little snarky.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: When he hosts an episode of Handle It by himself, get ready to hear crows every couple of seconds.
- The Smart Guy: Other than Tyler.
- You Have to Have Jews: Cousin Dave is Jewish. He wears his bar mitzvah regalia at the end of the Turbaconepic episode while carrying off the pig's head with a Baconator stuffed in its mouth.
NatalieThe latest member of the team brought in on Epic Meal Empire.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.