Due to the extreme Loads and Loads of Characters in the whole series, the characters are separated into various categories.
- The Main Five note
- Parents and Relatives note
- Teacher and Friends
- The Doraemons note
- The Doraemon's friends note
- Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur Characters note
- Doraemon: Nobita and the Robot Kingdom Characters
- Doraemon: Nobita and the Wind Wizard Characters note
- Doraemon: Nobita's Wannyan Space-Time Odyssey Charactersnote
- Doraemon: Nobita's and the Green Giant Legend Characters note
open/close all folders
Movie's Character 1980- 1985
PisukeNobota's plesiosaur pet in Nobita's Dinosaur that Nobita secretly adopts. As Pisuke grows larger, Nobita and Doraemon cannot keep him in the present day, thus he is sent back to his era. But because of the time machine's mulfunctioning due to the Big Bad's attack, Pisuke is released at American sea instead of Japanese. The heroes have to travel back to deliver him into the proper place as well as to protect him from the time pirates.
- Artistic License – Biology: He's not a dinosaur but a plesiosaur (although he's identified as such in the 2006 remake).
- Seldom Seen Species: A Futubasaurus in the 2006 remake. In the original, however, he is a generic plesiosaur.
Miyoko MangetsuThe female protagonist of Nobita's Great Adventure into the Underworld. In the parallel universe created with the "What-If" Telephone Booth, Miyoko is a dauther of a famous magician. She and her father finds out that demons from outer space are trying to invade the world. He father is kidnapped, and she's cursed into a cat. To rescue her father and to defeat the demon's army, Miyoko recruits Doraemon, Nobita and Co's into her quest into the demon's home world. In the remake, she appears to be a scientist in the real world.
- Badass Adorable: Fights as a cat on two feet.
- Cool Sword
- Fanservice: Gets tied up in a rather awkward position.
- Involuntary Shape Shifting: As a cat, and only returns to normal under the moonlight, and after the demons lift her curse upon captive.
- Implied Love Interest: She is implied to like Nobita.
- Legendary Weapon: Her Silver Arrows, which end up doen't work because the gang's using them at the wrong spot. The Demon Lord's heart is not on his body, but rather a giant planet in space.
- Missing Mom: Only brought up in the remake, where Medusa turns out to be her mother.
Movie's Character 1986- 1990
- Adaptation Dye-Job: Her hair is pinkish-orange while in the remake it's pink.
- Heel-Face Turn
- Heroic Sacrifice: Was willing to help reprogram Amu and Emu to prevent the invasion after going back in time, even if it meant wiping out her existence.
- My Country, Right or Wrong
- My God, What Have I Done?: In the remake when she attempts to shoot Nobita only for Pippo to take the shot.
- Redemption Equals Death / Redemption Earns Life: Knew full well that she'll cease to exist when the past is changed, but in the end is reborn as a robot angel.
- Robot Girl
- Spell My Name with an "S": "Lilulu" in some subbing.
Zanda ClausOriginally named "Jude", Zanda Claus is a giant robot assembled by Nobita and Doraemon as its parts are summoned at their yard as its AI controller has slipped into their house and has been locked away accidentally by Nobita's mother. While the robot is initially controlled with Doraemon's gadget controller, the AI eventually returns to the bot.
MicrossOne of Suneo's radio controlled robot which has been given its own AI personality with Doraemon's gadget. Like its owner, Micross appears to be cowardly and all-talk.
- Demoted to Extra: In the remake.
Movie's Character 1991- 1995
Movie's Character 1996- 2000
JackA little boy that crash on the same island with Nobita. Despite difference in languages they managed to become friend.
- Adorably Precocious Child
- Badass Adorable: Stay alone for a very long time on the Treasure Island by himself before he met Nobita.
BettyJack's elder sister that come to rescue her missing father and brother. A companion of Captain Kid. In love with Gian and his voice.
Captain KidBetty's companion and her father best friend.
- Name's the Same: With Dora the Kid
TheoThe prince of a Mayan kingdom and Nobita's look-alike. He sought to defeat Ledina to bring back his mother who was cursed into an eternal sleep by the sorceress.
- Defrosting Ice King
- Jerkass/Royal Brat: Start as one
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Becomes much nicer later on.
- Jerkass Realization: Triggered when Shizuka (who thought he was Nobita at the time) tells him she'll hate him if he kept acting mean. This comes back to him when he yells at Kuku and makes her cry.
- Prince and Pauper: Yeah.
- Official Couple: With Kuku.
- Took a Level in Kindness
KukuTheo's personal maid and childhood friend. Mistakens Nobita as her prince for their similar looks. She serves as Theo's Morality Pet, Distressed Damsel, and his love interest.
- Ship Tease: With Nobita. She even admitted that she like him when she find out the truth.
- Official Couple: With Theo.
LedinaThe Bigbad of Nobita and the Legend of the Sun King. An evil sorceress who wants to use Theo as a human sacrifice in a ritual for preserving her immortality.
Movie's Character 2000- 2005
PokoA child robot that come to Earth due to the accident that occurred when he and his mother tried to escape from the guard robots. He saved the gang from Suneo's malfunctioned pet robot robot but got injured in the process so the gang journeys to his world to find a way to repair him.
Queen JeanneThe ruler of the Robot Kingdom who was behind the order to remove the robots' emotions.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: From redhead to blonde.
- Heel-Face Turn
- Freudian Excuse: Her father was killed while saving a robot from an accident resulted in her believing that robots with emotion caused her father death.
- God Save Us from the Queen!
MariaPoko's mother and Jeanne's adoptive mother.[[folder:The Wind Wizards' Characters]]
FuukoA mysterious wind spirit born from an egg that hatched in Suneo's garden (and subsequently destroyed his radio car in process) that befriended Nobita. Has a doll form of Dorakukkoo that she spend most of the movie stayed in. Her true identity is one of the three parts of the Demon Wind Dragon, Mafuga.
- Badass Adorable
- Blow You Away
- The Cutie: In both her true form and Dorakukkoo form.
- Heroic Sacrifice: She absorbed the heat from the volcano in an attempt to stop Mafuga.. which will also cost her own life.
- Kill It with Fire]
- Meaningful Name: Fuuko mean Child of Wind. Of course, Nobita knew what it meant when he named her.
- Name's the Same: In one of the manga chapters, Doraemon gives Nobita an artificial egg that hatches a baby typhoon, also named Fuuko. She performs a Heroic Sacrifice at the end of said chapter as well, sacrificing herself to fight back a typhoon that was about to hit Japan.
- Token Good Teammate: She s the only good part of Mafuga.
Wannyan Odyssey's Characters
The Green Giant Legends' Characters
Princess LireRuler of the Green Planet and the princess.
- Everything Is Better With Princesses
- Fiery Redhead
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Parental Abandonment: Her parents, the king and queen of Green Planet, passed away while she was young.
- Ship Tease: With Kibo
- The Woman Wearing the Queenly Mask
- Adaptational Villainy: In manga.
- Meaningful Name: His name can me played on the word "Shinrabanshō (森羅万象)" which means "all things in nature".
- Well-Intentioned Extremist
Princess/Queen SofiaA cute and beautiful mermaid princess/queen who accidentally slips into Tokyo via Doraemon's Imaginary Sea gadget. She is destined to lead and protect her hometown against the alien invasion using the legendary sword and armor.
- Aliens Speaking English: By the help of The Translator Bread.
- Adorably Precocious Child
- Brainy Brunette: Technically, she's a blue-head.
- Cloudcuckoolander: She's a Mermaid after all.
- Character Development: The most out of all of the cast.
- A Child Shall Lead Them: In the end of the movie, she becomes the youngest queen of Planet Aqua.
- CoolCrown: The Headband variation of course, until it becomes a "Mermaid Sword" after praying for Manatia to help save the kingdom.
- The Cutie: She's really ridiculously cute.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: She's The Princess/Queen of Planet Aqua.
- Fanfic Magnet: She seems to get even more love with Ariel fans from The Little Mermaid (by Western Standards, at least.).
- Girlish Pigtails: The Braided variation.
- Most Beautiful Girl
- Identical Stranger: Ironically speaking, Her earlier ancestor, The Original Sophia from 5000 years ago, looks a lot like herself and she has the same name as her present counterpart princess.
- Incorruptible Pure Pureness
- Innocent Blue Eyes: Of course, whether she's Blue-eyed or Teal-eyed is debateable.
- Our Mermaids Are Different: A rare breed in a show filled with Ordinary girls.
- Rapunzel Hair: The longest out of all of the cast.
- Shout-Out: Sophia's bath scene when she flips her hair out when emerging could be a reference to Ariel from TheLittleMermaid.
- Sirens Are Mermaids: She sings at the beginning of the 30th movie underwater.
- Spell My Name with an S:Is it Sophia or Sofia?!
- Spoiled Sweet
- Old Mermaid Queen's Beautiful Mermaid Granddaughter
- Vague Age:She seems to be at the same age as Nobita and his friends.
- Why did have to be Strong Light?
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Movie's Character 2011-Present
Voiced by: Yumiko Kobayashi (2011)His real name is Judo and is actually the brain unit of Zanda Claus in Nobita and the New Steel Troops ~Angel Wings~.
- Atrocious Alias: Pippo is the combination of "pi po", a Japanese onomatopoeia for the electronic "beeps". note He doesn't like it. Noibta gave him the name due to Judo making "pi pi po po" sounds before they transformed him with the Translation Jelly, plus Nobita reasoned that it was a much cuter name compared to "Judo".* At the end before Pippo Disappears into Light, he tells Nobita that he loves the name.
- Badass Adorable: Has the appearance of a baby chick and has an amazing singing voice, but have him in control of his Zanda Claus mech, he's a walking force of destruction.
- Berserk Button: Don't imply that he's trash within his hearing range, especially when he's in his Humongous Mecha body.
- Cry Cute: When he breaks down after his epic rant about humanity being taken over by the Steel Troops, his crying is enough to almost make you want to hug the poor guy.
- Heel-Face Turn: A more natural one compared to the 1986 version.
- Heroic Sacrifice: When told by Riruru that her reprogramming their equivalent of robotic Adam and Eve - Amu and Emu - in the past would mean wiping out their existence in the present, he accepted it and kept fighting against the Steel Troops.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter
- Japanese Pronouns: Uses boku.
- My Country, Right or Wrong
- Redemption Equals Death / Redemption Earns Life: Knew full well that he'll cease to exist when the past is changed, but in the end is reborn, appearing as an adult Phoenix-like bird.
- Took a Level in Kindness
- Tsundere: Type A. Like the Steel Troops, he has a hatred of humanity, but time spent with Nobita and the gang softens him. Nobita telling him that he doesn't want to fight him causes him to break down and cement his Heel-Face Turn.
- Verbal Tic: "Piyo", an onomatopoeia of "cheep". Which incidentally leads to his Atrocious Alias
Voiced by: Chiba ShigeruA (self-proclaimed) rival and best friend as well as coworker of Kurt's late grandfather. He was banished for almost causing the destruction of the Museum in the past but has returned to have "revenge" (or so he say) and prove that he's the superior one.
- Anti-Hero: The most villainous scale that he can be, which isn't saying much.
- Badass Grandpa
- Badass Beard
- Heterosexual Life Partner: Used to be one with Hartman.
- Mad Scientist: Played for laugh.
- Punny Name: Of pepper.
- Ship Tease: With Hartman as points out by Ginger◊ that they're more or less like "loving pair".
- Tsundere: Yeah Peppler, we all believe that you really hate Hartman and doesn't even think that he's your best friend or life partner at all.
Character from the Doraemons