open/close all folders
Due to the extreme Loads and Loads of Characters
in the whole series, the characters are separate into various categories.
Movie's Character 1980- 1985
Nobota's plesiosaur pet in Nobita's Dinosaur that Nobita secretly adopts. As Pisuke grows larger, Nobita and Doraemon cannot keep him in the present day, thus he is sent back to his era. But because of the time machine's mulfunctioning due to the Big Bad
's attack, Pisuke is released at American sea instead of Japanese. The heroes have to travel back to deliver him into the proper place as well as to protect him from the time pirates.
- Artistic License – Biology: He's not a dinosaur but a plesiosaur (although he's identified as such in the 2006 remake).
- Seldom Seen Species: A Futubasaurus in the 2006 remake. In the original, however, he is a generic plesiosaur.
Miyoko MangetsuThe female protagonist
of Nobita's Great Adventure into the Underworld
. In the parallel universe created with the "What-If" Telephone Booth, Miyoko is a dauther of a famous magician. She and her father finds out that demons from outer space are trying to invade the world. He father is kidnapped, and she's cursed into a cat. To rescue her father and to defeat the demon's army, Miyoko recruits Doraemon, Nobita and Co's into her quest into the demon's home world. In the remake, she appears to be a scientist in the real world.
- Badass Adorable: Fights as a cat on two feet.
- Cool Sword
- Fanservice: Gets tied up in a rather awkward position.
- Involuntary Shape Shifting: As a cat, and only returns to normal under the moonlight, and after the demons lift her curse upon captive.
- Implied Love Interest: She is implied to like Nobita.
- Legendary Weapon: Her Silver Arrows, which end up doen't work because the gang's using them at the wrong spot. The Demon Lord's heart is not on his body, but rather a giant planet in space.
- Missing Mom: Only brought up in the remake, where Medusa turns out to be her mother.
Movie's Character 1986- 1990
A mysterious girl who appears before Nobita asking him about robot parts that he has been collecting recently. It is revealed that she is a female robotic spy sent to Earth to scout the area and build a robot army to take over the world. Though because she has befriended Shizuka, she begins to cast doubt on her commander and her race.
Originally named "Jude", Zanda Claus is a giant robot assembled by Nobita and Doraemon as its parts are summoned at their yard as its AI controller has slipped into their house and has been locked away accidentally by Nobita's mother. While the robot is initially controlled with Doraemon's gadget controller, the AI eventually returns to the bot.
One of Suneo's radio controlled robot which has been given its own AI personality with Doraemon's gadget. Like its owner, Micross appears to be cowardly and all-talk.
Movie's Character 1991- 1995
Movie's Character 1996- 2000
A little boy that crash on the same island with Nobita. Despite difference in languages they managed to become friend.
Jack's elder sister that come to rescue her missing father and brother. A companion of Captain Kid. In love with Gian and his voice.
Betty's companion and her father best friend.
The prince of a Mayan kingdom and Nobita's look-alike. He sought to defeat Ledina to bring back his mother who was cursed into an eternal sleep by the sorceress.
Theo's personal maid and childhood friend. Mistakens Nobita as her prince for their similar looks. She serves as Theo's Morality Pet
, Distressed Damsel
, and his love interest.
The Bigbad of Nobita and the Legend of the Sun King
. An evil sorceress who wants to use Theo as a human sacrifice in a ritual for preserving her immortality.
Movie's Character 2000- 2005
A child robot that come to Earth due to the accident that occurred when he and his mother tried to escape from the guard robots. He saved the gang from Suneo's malfunctioned pet robot robot but got injured in the process so the gang journeys to his world to find a way to repair him.
The ruler of the Robot Kingdom who was behind the order to remove the robots' emotions.
Poko's mother and Jeanne's adoptive mother.
[[folder:The Wind Wizards' Characters]]
A mysterious wind spirit born from an egg that hatched in Suneo's garden (and subsequently destroyed his radio car in process) that befriended Nobita. Has a doll form of Dorakukkoo that she spend most of the movie stayed in. Her true identity is one of the three parts of the Demon Wind Dragon, Mafuga.
Wannyan Odyssey's Characters
The Green Giant Legends' Characters
Ruler of the Green Planet and the princess.
A cute and beautiful mermaid princess/queen
who accidentally slips into Tokyo via Doraemon's Imaginary Sea gadget. She is destined to lead and protect her hometown against the alien invasion using the legendary sword and armor.
Movie's Character 2011-Present
His real name is Judo and is actually the brain unit of Zanda Claus in Nobita and the New Steel Troops ~Angel Wings~
- Atrocious Alias: Pippo is the combination of "pi po", a Japanese onomatopoeia for the electronic "beeps". note He doesn't like it. Noibta gave him the name due to Judo making "pi pi po po" sounds before they transformed him with the Translation Jelly, plus Nobita reasoned that it was a much cuter name compared to "Judo".* At the end before Pippo Disappears into Light, he tells Nobita that he loves the name.
- Badass Adorable: Has the appearance of a baby chick and has an amazing singing voice, but have him in control of his Zanda Claus mech, he's a walking force of destruction.
- Berserk Button: Don't imply that he's trash within his hearing range, especially when he's in his Humongous Mecha body.
- Cry Cute: When he breaks down after his epic rant about humanity being taken over by the Steel Troops, his crying is enough to almost make you want to hug the poor guy.
- Heel-Face Turn: A more natural one compared to the 1986 version.
- Heroic Sacrifice: When told by Riruru that her reprogramming their equivalent of robotic Adam and Eve - Amu and Emu - in the past would mean wiping out their existence in the present, he accepted it and kept fighting against the Steel Troops.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter
- Japanese Pronouns: Uses boku.
- My Country, Right or Wrong
- Redemption Equals Death / Redemption Earns Life: Knew full well that he'll cease to exist when the past is changed, but in the end is reborn, appearing as an adult Phoenix-like bird.
- Took a Level in Kindness
- Tsundere: Type A. Like the Steel Troops, he has a hatred of humanity, but time spent with Nobita and the gang softens him. Nobita telling him that he doesn't want to fight him causes him to break down and cement his Heel-Face Turn.
- Verbal Tic: "Piyo", an onomatopoeia of "cheep". Which incidentally leads to his Atrocious Alias
Voiced by: Chiba Shigeru
A (self-proclaimed) rival and best friend as well as coworker of Kurt's late grandfather. He was banished for almost causing the destruction of the Museum in the past but has returned to have "revenge" (or so he say) and prove that he's the superior one.
Character from the Doraemons
Wandora's sweet girlfriend who is a robot nurse.
- Berserk Button: When Wandora got lovey-dovey (shy) from girls, she beats him up.
- Rescue Romance: The backstory reveals that they fell in love during the time that Wangdora saved her hospital from a hostage incident.
- Yamato Nadeshiko