Characters: Doctor Who: The Curse of Fatal Death
Alternate Ninth through Twelfth Doctors (Rowan Atkinson, Richard E. Grant, Jim Broadbent and Hugh Grant)Comic Relief charity skit Doctor Who: The Curse of Fatal Death. A parody, not even remotely canon. Written by Steven Moffat, who lovingly references it in episodes on occasion now that he's actually in charge of Doctor Who.
- Deadpan Snarker: Atkinson, very much in the mould of the later Blackadders.
- Distracted by My Own Sexy: Richard E. Grant. "Result! Cute, sexy, and lick-the-mirror-handsome!"
- Distracted by the Sexy: Emma's reaction to the Hugh Grant Doctor, "Result!"
- Failed a Spot Check / Lethally Stupid: The reason he quickly ends up in his Twelfth incarnation;Twelfth Doctor: Oh dear, now look at that! I've gone and used up three whole bodies in under a minute and all because I forgot to unplug first, that really was terribly silly of me!
- Official Couple: He and his companion, Emma (Julia Sawalha) are engaged.
- Retired Badass: Intends to become one, since he's saved every planet at least 27 times by this point.
Thirteenth Doctor (Joanna Lumley)
- Bi the Way: She seems equally happy with the thought of marrying either Emma or the Master.
- Gender Bender
- Jumping the Gender Barrier: The Master is very taken with the Doctor's new form.
- Man, I Feel Like a Woman: "I've always wanted to get my hands on one of these!"