Christopher "Chris" Rodonanté Cwej and Roslyn "Roz" Forrester (Seventh Doctor)
Cops in the 30th century, the dying days of the first Earth empire. Voiced by Travis Oliver and Yasmin Bannerman in Big Finish Doctor Who.
- Bi the Way: Chris, who — thanks to Russell T Davies writing for the range — was one of the first major Doctor Who characters to get it on with someone of the same sex.
- Blue Blood: Roz.
- Cloning Blues: Chris gets a grand helping of this in the Faction Paradox range of stories, which sees him time-shredded into a massive army of Cwejen. They show up in the Big Finish Bernice Summerfield range as well.
- Fair Cop: Roz.
- Fantastic Racism: Roz tends to hold some racist views towards many of the alien species that the TARDIS crew encounter over their adventures. This is often played for irony, as Roz herself is of African descent and comes from a future where humanity has moved past racism based on skin colour — but when the TARDIS lands in the past, she's often subject to racist views due to her skin colour.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Roz.
- Lady of War: Roz.
- Petting Zoo People: In his first appearance, Chris has voluntarily transformed himself into a humanoid bear. He has it reversed soon afterwards.
- Salt and Pepper: Roz is black, and is deeply cynical and usually the by-the-book type. Chris is white, and very enthusiastic and idealistic.
- Shirtless Scene / Mr. Fanservice: After he gets his teddy bear look removed (see above), it turns out Chris is actually an absolutely ripped blond hunk of muscle.
The MasterThe Master was given a new regeneration cycle by the Tzun, which allowed him to regenerate after being shot by revengeful Ace.
- Comic Book Fantasy Casting: His appearance was based off of actor Basil Rathbone.
- Failed a Spot Check: Doesn't, at first, understand why no one recognises him as "Major Kreer", forgetting that Kreer had his previous incarnation's face, and that the regeneration has changed that.