Digi Destined Tamers
- Action Girl
- Ineffectual Loner: In fact, she's still like this, even in the Deva arc.
- Little Miss Snarker
- "Stop Having Fun" Guys: Being a Tamer is Serious Business
Henry (Jenrya) Wong
- Martial Pacifist
- Wise Beyond Their Years
- The Smart Guy
- Precision F-Strike: Done when Metamormon shapeshifts into Imperialdramon.
Taichi "Tai" Kamiya/Yagami
- Big Brother Instinct: He still protective of Kari.
- Unlucky Childhood Friend: While nearly everyone (except his sister) believed he didn't made a big deal about, Tai secretly is bothered by it.
- Playing with Fire: His element!
Yamato "Matt" Ishida
Koushirou "Izzy" Izumi
- The Complainer Is Always Wrong: And he's back to this.
Takeru "T.K." Takaishi
- Berserk Button: "THE POWERS OF DARKNESS!"
- Creepy Child: when his Berserk Button is activated.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: When he finds out there's a Warrior of Darkness among the Frontier Group.
Hikari "Kari" Kamiya/Yagami
- Enemy Within: Upon her forced 'Dark Digivolution' by Sigma's card
Daisuke "Davis" Motomiya
Yolei "Miyako" Inoue
Cody "Iori" Hida
Takuya Kanbara, Warrior of Fire
Koji Minamoto, Warrior of Light
- Big Brother Instinct - Has been in full effect, especially in recent events when Koichi was nearly killed by Witchmon.
- Butt Monkey - Recent threads have had him getting his butt kicked in one way or the other. Hopefully, this trend will change when he obtains his Beast Spirit.
- Dual Wielding - With both Lobo Kendo blades.
Junpei "J.P" Shibayama, Warrior of Thunder
Tomoki "Tommy" Himi, Warrior of Ice
Izumi "Zoe" Orimoto, Warrior of Wind
- Bare Your Midriff
- Big Eater
- Gratuitous Italian: Spouts out a number of Italian phrases when excited or angry.
- Nice Hat
Koichi Kimura, Warrior of Darkness
Yutaka Himi, Warrior of Steel
- Beam Spam: As Sakkakumon
- Big Brother Instinct: Still there a fair bit even though he knows that Tommy can more or less take care of himself.
- Deadpan Snarker
- How Do I Shot Web?: Has major problems controlling his Spirits.
- Otaku: For starters, he notes that being in his Beast Spirit is like piloting a mobile suit.
- Sixth Ranger: He's the new member to the team
- Teleport Spam: Slowly starting to master this in his Human Spirit form.
- The Smart Guy: Ever since becoming Mercurymon, his IQ has started rising as well.
- How Do I Shot Web?: He really doesn't know how to play the Digimon card game and guesses at what cards to help his partner.
- Original Character
- Took a Level in Badass: Slowly becoming more competent with the Tamer business.
- Drill Sergeant Nasty: To his Tamer Isaac.
- Good Is Not Nice
- Knife Nut: As Sealsdramon
- More Dakka: When he reaches his ultimate form, Tankdramon
- Convenient Coma
- Genki Girl: In the Digital World.
- Ill Girl: In the Real World.
- Morality Pet: To Neo.
Keith WindslowAustralian Digidestined who gets chucked into the Digital World one day, and ends up partnering up with Liollmon. Their relationship is not exactly stable.
- Ditzy Genius: Not very used to the realities of the whole "saving the world thing", and his plans haven't exactly worked out lately.
- Hot-Blooded: Very.
- Idiot Hero: Oddly enough, this personality is paired up with a surprisingly keen intellect.
- The Smart Guy: A mixture of this and the above trope.
- She Is Not My Girlfriend: Towards Christa, who is his childhood friend.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Practically this with his partner, whom he is constantly at odds with.
Christa PickettAn artist also living in Australia, who knows Keith personally, and became a Digidestined before him. Her partner is Rina.
- The Chick: Kinda. She doesn't like fighting, but will fight if she needs to.
- He Is Not My Boyfriend: Towards Keith.
Rina (FanBeemon)Christa's partner.
James KessalA British Digidestined living in Australia, who does not like the idea of following the orders of lower-class people, such as Derek. His partners are two Pawn Chessmon called Linker and Nia. Shares a strange resembles with Tarvek Sturmvoraus.
- Attractive Bent-Gender: He drinks the spring water from the hot spring that, he theorises, can cause a Gender Bender on exposure. The results are rather predictable.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Gentleman Snarker: A pompous genius who looks down on the lower classes, whom is prone to seducing any girls he meets. Not quite a prankster, but he doesn't have a day job.
- Handsome Lech: And how. One of the first things he even does in the story is flirt with Rei.
- Jerk Ass: Very much so.
- Missing Mom: His mother was killed in a disaster years before the events of the RP, involving his grandfather's sinister ambitions gone awry.
Linker and Nia (PawnChessmon)James' partners, Linker provides defense, while Nia provides offense.
FiramonThe Leader of the Sunshine area. Originally came to the real world to search for his friend and counterpart, Lekismon.
LekismonLeader of the Dark Moon area. Originally brainwashed by Lilithmon, she is now the partner Digimon of one of the Original Character Tamers.
Ashe RaitoAnother Australian Digidestined (though of Japanese birth), Ashe is a parkour expert with a fearless streak.
- Action Girl
- Captain Ersatz: Of the Mega Man ZX character, and shares many tropes with her counterpart.
- Genki Girl: In contrast to her partner, Grey.
- Le Parkour: An expert.
Grey/KokuwamonAshe's partner, a more reserved, polite and calm individual.
Tory ConleyThe Australian Digimon Card Champion, a somewhat shy boy who tends to focus more on the situation at hand and is less likely to act cheerful than others.
KanakomonAlso known as Kanako, this small adorable dragon Digimon is Tory's partner. Naive and childlike.
Gilroy WindslowKeith's uncle, and a blacksmith. Knows the ancient art of creating Damascus Steel, and is responsible for forging weapons and armor for several characters on request using Chrome Digizoid.
- The Blacksmith
- Cool Old Guy: Keith claims that his uncle has handed his ass on a platter more than once. Neither of them have yet to elaborate.
Mitsuru KirijoVice-president of the Kirijo Group, a subsidiary of Kessal Computing Enterprises, and James' Japanese cousin. Is perfectly aware of Digimon, and uses her company's resources to support them and also to try and keep Hypnos off their backs.
- Bigger Bad: While he's the leader of the Daemon Corps, he hasn't been seen yet
Wichi the Witchmon
- The Atoner: Genuinely wants to make things right for Neo and Rei. Even if he has to join the bad guys.
B-B the Biyomon
Doki the DoKunemon
Faith Cameron, Warrior of Water
The World Tree
- Humans Are Bastards: While he doesn't believe this as strongly as Victory Greymon, he finds the involvement of humans in Digital World affairs in poor taste.
- Red Baron: The Glorious Strategist
- The Strategist
- Red Baron: The Centaur Knight