open/close all folders
The Main Cast
Sebastian Clearwater, played by Infinite Paragon
- Age: 33
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Caucasian, Long black hair tied into a ponytail in the back and died white past the braid and on the two long bangs on either side of his face with auburn eyes. Tall with a lean and muscular build. Wears shined black shoes, black cargo pants that look extremely formal with a white collared shirt with small black stripes under a black vest and a red tie, with a black fedora with small silver stripes. There is a small silver chain on his vest that is connected to a pocketwatch engraved with his family crest, and he carries an Ipod that he has connects to the headphones he wears around his neck at any time besides when hes asleep.
- Personality: Speaks with a British accent and has the air of a butler. He knows when to follow an order, but he also knows when to speak against it or not or reply with some sort of snide comment as well. Very formal and always thinks of the guest or lady he may be speaking to first. Likes to listen to music he has on his Ipod in his spare time.
- Talents or Skills: He knows how to prepare a good meal, but being a detective he also has a keen sense to tell when somethings up. Carries a notepad and a pen to keep track of people, places and leads. (Meta-Example, mainly a way to notify what Sebastian has taken note of.) He also has a talent for swordfighting, especially fencing. He also has knowledge, but is not a master of, several different martial arts styles.
- Random: It has become a pet peeve of his when people mistake him for some kind of a goth or punk. He is most certainly not that, and will make sure you know it if you keep thinking such.
Issac Macdonald, played by Bitterman
- Age: 22
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: Large, muscular, Caucasian man. He likes to wear a casual shirts and jeans. He has short black hair and dark green eyes.
- Personality: Despite his build and strength, Isaac prefers being an intellectual. He spends time reading and writing. He reserves physical conflict for a last resort. He is terribly afraid of heights.
- Talents or Skills: Substitute teacher, who was taught Akido at a young age, and is now very skilled in its use.
- Random: While in high school, Isaac was a heavy weight lifting champ.
Ryan McKenzie, played by kkhohoho
- Age: 26
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: 5'9, black unruly hair, a bit of stubble, auburn eyes. Lean, Caucasian, and of average weight. Wears tan caddies, brown shows, white socks, a white short-sleeved dress shirt, a red tie, and a brown bowler hat. Keeps a handbag hanging to him by his right arm and shoulder. It contains various supplies, including but possibly not limited to a pen, pencil, notebook, and believe it or not, a coffee cup. Oh, and a pack of cigarettes.
- Personality: Something of a Knight in Sour Armour. Somewhat jaded and cynical despite his age, but can be friendly and outgoing when he wants to be. When there's trouble, or someone needs help, he'll try his best to be realistic about it, but he'll honestly want to do his best to help despite this, even if he's a bit reluctant to do so. Also something of a Deadpan Snarker and a joker. And of course, there are many other details and nuances that will be put out as the game goes along.
- Talents or Skills: Being a good journalist, he has a keen wit and a knack for news, and can pick up on things that others might miss. Is also something of a jack of all trades, knowing a a fair amount of skills, but not being an expert at most of them.
- Random: For reasons that only he knows, he likes to smoke just one cigarette a day, and consume just one alcoholic beverage a day as well. No more, no more less, though he won't go crazy if he somehow isn't able to do this.
Alex Brenen, played by Duckymanfair
- Age: 14
- Gender: Male
- Description: At 5'4" he is around average height for his age and is around average build. He has light brown hair and blue eyes. He is Caucasian with a farmer's tan.
- Personality: He is energetic, a trait which can sometimes get on people nerves, and wild. Due to this he is considered a cloud cuckoolander. He doesn't do well in school due to being somewhat book dumb, yet is still intelligent in his own ways[down].
- Talents & Skills: Has hyper awareness and is good at pressing for information. He can also climb trees quite well.
- Random: He thinks he can understand squirrels...he can't.
Herbert Brinker, played by Marioguy128
- Age: 25
- Gender: Male
- Appearance: American. He's 6 feet 5 inches tall. Has black eyes. His hair is slightly wild and black. He's slightly muscular. He wears a white jersey with the number 3 on it. Wears white shorts.
- Personality: He's generally active and friendly. He's rather chill and outgoing. Has a bit of a temper though.
- Talents or Skills: He's an athlete who loves to play football. And baseball. Especially baseball. He's generally good at sports, but loves the two sports that were mentioned earlier the most. Also can cook.
- Random: He's very patriotic and he will make damn sure you know it. If the United States are so much mentioned, he'll most likely go on a tangent about it. And he can ramble for quite a while. Oh, and tragedies that happened in the US (i.e. 9/11) will also set him off.
Ryuu Duquesne, played by Dragon573
- Age: 24
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Raven Hair, Ivory Skin and a Meganekko, though she leans more towards Stoic Spectacles. Jet black hair, green eyes. She wears outfits resemble Gothic Lolita. You can thank Motree for the picture.
- Personality: She wants to be a prosecutor. She studies hard, aces every test, etc. A bit of an Ice Queen. She has, as she puts it, "a nasty habit of defrosting too easily."
- Talents or skills: Fencer (Sabre), good shot, knows kickboxing, and extremely intelligent. Also, always has a paper fan on her somewhere.
Remus, “Remy, ” Saintcrow, played by Fake Crowley
- Age: 17
- Gender: Female.
- Appearance: Remy is a small girl, both short and lightweight, which doesn’t exactly lend itself to a particularly intimidating appearance. To wit, she’s extremely skinny and scrawny, in such a way that it’s probable that she has no muscle mass at all. It’s gotten to the point where she literally has trouble swimming without quite a bit of effort—thanks to the absence of buoyancy from body fat and thrust from muscles to keep her afloat, she sinks like an extremely amusing and desperately flailing rock. Needless to say, she’s rather poorly endowed, which is something she’s rather self conscious about. It’s best to not mention it to her.
- Her skin is Caucasian and of a rather average pale color, and unblemished when it comes to scars, acne (Thanks to acne cream rather than anything like genetics or dietary habits or whatnot) moles, and anything else that would mar her skin’s uniformity. That said, she doesn’t have beautiful skin—it’s not particularly attractive, unless you’re really into skin. It’s just…skin. It goes over her blood, bones, and non-existent muscles. It’s not all that easy to describe, to be honest. It is, however, just a tad too pale.
- Her hair is a light blond—a side effect of being albino. Her eyes, which are light blue, are neither wide nor slanted, making her look positively neutral when it comes to the General Laws of Alignment Determination by Optical Shape. That all said, they do have a sort of intensity not found in the eyes of most—she looks determined and confident, as if she has the willpower and drive to do anything she wants. This is slightly spoiled by the way her eyes move about rapidly, seeming to take in everything as they fail to focus on any one spot. Not only that, but she never makes eye contact—ever. Typically, her hair is kept long and is untied.
- She, like her brother, has good personal hygiene, and as a result is almost always clean. She usually wears dresses and tennis shoes.
- Personality: Cold and introverted, Remy is basically the typical ISTJ personality type. Stoic and almost emotionless, she takes things incredibly seriously, never acting on impulse or showing a weak side. She only talks to her brother, leading many to believe that she’s mute. She silently seems to hate everyone around her, and is filled with scornful thoughts regarding everyone but her brother.
- Overly critical and sometimes unfair in her judgment of others, this personality trait stems from a debilitating inferiourity complex brought about by always being second best (In her eyes) to her brother, along with her incredible intellect alienating her from those around her. Despite this, she loves her brother (Perhaps a bit too much…) and seems to take her anger out on those around her. Intelligent, she’s without a doubt the smarter half of the twins, although due to her incredible laziness she does poorly in school.
- Her most notable negative traits are her inability to trust anyone but her brother, her arrogance (In regards to her intelligence), and her tendency to overly analyze situations. Needless to say, she doesn’t relate well to those around her, and Ro suspects her to have Aspergers. She enjoys writing.
- Talents or Skills: She’s good with a computer, and is a fairly decent writer. Other than that, not much.
- Random: She has a laptop in his backpack. Her relationship with Ro might be a little too close…
Romulus, “Ro, ” Saintcrow, played by Fake Crowley
- Age: 17
- Gender: Male.
- Appearance: Ro basically looks like his sister in build and facial structure, to the extent that they could conceivably cross-dress as each other. That said, the two have a few major physical divergences, and not just in gender. For one thing, Ro is not Albino. He was born without it, and as a result has naturally colored hair and eyes. His hair is black and cut pageboy style, and his eyes are an innocent looking dark brown. Next, he’s considerably tanner than his sister, a result of not having to worry about skin cancer every time he went out in the sun. Finally, what he wears is, I think you’ll find, incredibly different. He wears tennis shoes, jeans, and a T-shirt under most circumstances, and almost never wears dresses.
- Personality: Charming and outgoing, Ro is essentially the polar opposite of his sister. Basically an ENTJ personality type, he tends to joke around and almost never takes anything particularly seriously. He’s friendly with everyone and generally amiable, and overall a pretty nice guy. He tends to find the best in everyone. He’s a bit hot headed at times, and sometimes acts impulsively, and he almost never thinks things through. He’s not as bright as his sister, but more otherwise talented, and he has a tendency to do better in school (And in life) due to his sheer perseverance towards difficult tasks—where his sister would give up, he would press on. He loves his sister (Perhaps a little too much as well…), although he does make friends with those around him. His most negative trait is perhaps his inability to truly understand his sibling, and his tendency to abandon her—and others that he loves—in favor of pleasing himself. A bit of an asshole in that regard, he’s incredibly hedonistic, to the extent that it harms others. He has a passion for photography.
- Talents or Skills: He speaks Chinese, is good at socializing, is good at sports and athletic, and tends to get decent enough grades.
- Random: He always has a camera around his neck, and his relationship with his sister might be a bit too close…
Daisy Sullivan, played by Gilphon
- Age: 19
- Gender: Female
- Appearance: Caucasian, tall, blue eyes and long, wavy brown hair, which is normally tied back into a ponytail with a pink ribbon. Wears glasses, a jean skirt with white leggings, and a black hoodie over a white t-shirt.
- Personality: She acts quite cheerful, if a little quiet. She's always ready with a smile, but also seems unwilling to get close to anyone. She seems innocent and harmless, but in reality, she's manipulative and will lie whenever the opportunity presents itself. She has a habits of playing with her ponytail while in thought, and has a sweet tooth for cake.
- Talents or Skills: She is a talented liar, and seems to be quite intelligent, but has no other skills to speak of.