open/close all folders
- Bi the Way: Is bisexual. Treats this fact rather casually.
- Blood Knight: Loves seeking new challenges.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Averted. When Galamoth wiped her memories away, she had forgotten how to even speak.
- That being said, this was completely intentional on Galamoth's part - in this instance, he had the ability to strip away any aspect of her memory. Removing her knowledge of speech and writing allowed him to prevent her from telling anyone that he was up to no good.
Leeroy "Nash" Gallowglass
Shows you the bleached skulls of the following tropes before adding them to his skull throne:
- Amazon Chaser: So long as they're badasses, he can get the hots for them.
- The Berserker
- Blood Knight: Oh so very much.
- Brave Scot: Whenever his player decides he has a Scottish accent, as much as he prefers to leave it up to the readers.
- Chaotic Good: Sure, he's a reckless, balls-out berserker who enjoys fighting and bloodshed, but he maintains moral standards, and tries to keep his bloodletting to those who deserve it. Or as he calls it, "douchebag annihilation".
- Crazy Awesome: And how!
- The Determinator: Kept killing the piss out of raiders even after getting blown the fuck up by two nests of landmines. Not to mention all the bullets he'd soaked up beforehand.
- Hot-Blooded: Will become quite evident if you see him fighting... or just cooking.
- Instrument of Murder: In the form of a Flying V that fires lasers out of its headstock when played.
- Mad Libs Catchphrase: Incomplete trope pages will NOT stand in the way of his manifest destiny!
- More Dakka: When he isn't using melee weaponry.
- Named Weapons: His guitar, the "Wasteland Axe of Metal", and is still in the process of coming up for a name for his sword.
- Not Afraid to Die: In his own words:Shining Armor: "And as for not fearing death.. there is a difference between not fearing it and actively seeking it..."Nash: "True, but I'm more indifferent towards death than anything. If I manage to survive an engagement, sweet! Another victory under my belt. If I get killed, oh well. Valhalla awaits."
- The Power of Rock: A firm believer in it. He'll often blast heavy metal in battle, and uses the Flying V mentioned above whenever bullets and blades are proving ineffective in battle. Or just when he gets bored.
Marnax Three is one of the five dimension-hopping Time Lords, all known as the Marnaxes, who generally bum around space and time fighting evil, toppling empires, and trying new flavors of yogurt.
Provides examples ofDeath's Hourglass
- When asked by someone how much time the person has left, he would consult the respective hourglass before giving a (mostly vague) answer.
- Mort is neither a thundering force of the universe nor a heartless judge, but actually a very friendly guy.
- How he advises people to live their lives.
- Instead of the "cloaked skeleton" look, he sports a dark suit, tie and red shirt.
- Because...well, that's who he is.
- Mort consumes ridiculous amounts of wine.
Provides examples ofBreaking the Fourth Wall
- On a regular basis.
- Especially noticeable whenever she comes together with her friends Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash. While the well-read and generally smart Twilight is able to display a downright remarkable amount of cluelessness, Pinkie's words and actions sometimes hint at the fact that she knows what's going on better than most.
- Her relationship with Rainbow Dash.