Characters: Defense Of The Ancients Three
This is part of the character sheet
for the game Defense of the Ancients: All-Stars
. This page covers various supporting characters.
- Note: Under construction, feel free to chip in! -
Roshan, sometimes also referred to as Roshan the Immortal, is the most powerful neutral creep in Dota 2. It easily outmatches most heroes in one vs one combat. A team generally waits until later in the game where the damage dealers have better items, or tries to take it on with the entire team.
The unknown owner of the Secret Shop. He collects valuable items and sells them to heroes on the battlefield.
Shopkeeper's bird that runs errands for him, and will act as a tutorial guide.
Couriers introduced in the Diretide, and the key characters of the winter holiday Frostivus event.
- Boss in Mook Clothing: Megagreevil camps are very strong in the early game of Greeviling, and may kill even the toughest heroes in a few hits.
- Bragging Rights Reward: The Golden Greevil courier obtained from killing Thyg the Giftsnatch is exactly the same as a regular Greevil. Except he's golden.
- Color-Coded Elements: The Greevil's color is determined by the elemental shards used before hatching the egg.
- Courier: Outside of the Greeviling, the Greevils act as custom couriers.
- Easy-Mode Mockery: If you decided to hatch the egg right away without farming some shards, you would get a Naked Greevil that constantly shakes its butt in a slightly obscene, yet utterly hilarious manner.
- Funetik Aksent: We haz ur prezzenzes.
- Gravity Sucks: Blue Greevils have access to Greevil Hole, a smaller and less powerful version of Enigma's Black Hole.
- Hard Mode Perks: Farming all essence shards will create a Seraphic Greevil, who are notorious for being faster, stronger and more resilient than any other Greevil in the game in the Greeviling game mode.
- Helpful Mook: While the Greevils are described as vicious and outright evil, they make great and funny couriers.
- Hostile Show Takeover: The Greevils ruined Frostivus, stole the Shopkeeper's goods and took over the entire Dota map for themselves.
- King Mook: The giant Greevil who replaces Roshan during the winter. He is basically an oversized version of a Dreaded Greevil who shares Roshan's abilities. However, despite not being the real Roshan, he still awards players with the Aegis of the Immortal on death.
- Metal Slime: Thyg the Giftsnatch, a very rare Greevil miniboss who may randonly appear in one end of the river, making his way to the other. He is extremely tough and if he reaches the other end of the river, he disappears. However, killing him awards all players with Nice Frostivus Gifts, or even rarer, the Golden Greevil courier.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Dreaded Greevils under the effect of Greevil Golem, and the Roshan-Greevil.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: The Greevils responsible for the Greeviling are the eggs hatched by the players during the Diretide.