Characters: Defense Of The Ancients Three
This is part of the character sheet for the game Defense of the Ancients: All-Stars. This page covers various supporting characters.- Note: Under construction, feel free to chip in! -
RoshanRoshan, sometimes also referred to as Roshan the Immortal, is the most powerful neutral creep in Dota 2. It easily outmatches most heroes in one vs one combat. A team generally waits until later in the game where the damage dealers have better items, or tries to take it on with the entire team.
- Bonus Boss
- Cursed with Awesome: According to "Are We Heroes Yet?", Roshan stole the Aegis of the Immortal. As punishment by the gods, he was made immortal... and is now doomed to be slain by heroes over and over again.
- High On Taffy: Implied, as after consuming enough candy (that others consider inedible) he goes absolutely crazy.
- I'm Dying, Please Take My MacGuffin: Upon death he drops the Aegis of the Immortal, which allows its wearer to ressurect upon death for a few minutes. Upon his third death he drops Cheese also which heals for a massive amount.
- King Mook
- Monster Progenitor: To roshlings.
- One-Man Army: It takes several high-level heroes with several core items to defeat him...and many of those heroes count as one-man armies themselves.
- Resurrective Immortality: He revives several minutes after being killed, looking no worse for wear.
- Sweet Tooth: Roshan really likes Greevil Taffy.
- Villains Out Shopping: During the 2012 Halloween Diretide event we could see Roshan trick-or-treating... Although his "trick" is quite lethal.
The ShopkeeperThe unknown owner of the Secret Shop. He collects valuable items and sells them to heroes on the battlefield.
- Arms Dealer: The shopkeeper is not allied with Radiant or Dire, and he seems happy to sell his wares to any hero... as long as they have the coin.
- Everyone Calls Him Shopkeep
- The Narrator: Narrates the Gamescom trailer.
- Trademark Favorite Drink: He loves tea. In "Are We Heroes Yet?", he is almost always shown with a teacup in his hand.
RoquelaireShopkeeper's bird that runs errands for him, and will act as a tutorial guide.
- Sapient Pet: To the shopkeeper.
GreevilsCouriers introduced in the Diretide, and the key characters of the winter holiday Frostivus event.
- Boss in Mook Clothing: Megagreevil camps are very strong in the early game of Greeviling, and may kill even the toughest heroes in a few hits.
- Bragging Rights Reward: The Golden Greevil courier obtained from killing Thyg the Giftsnatch is exactly the same as a regular Greevil. Except he's golden.
- Color-Coded Elements: The Greevil's color is determined by the elemental shards used before hatching the egg.
- Courier: Outside of the Greeviling, the Greevils act as custom couriers.
- Easy-Mode Mockery: If you decided to hatch the egg right away without farming some shards, you would get a Naked Greevil that constantly shakes its butt in a slightly obscene, yet utterly hilarious manner.
- Funetik Aksent: We haz ur prezzenzes.
- Gravity Sucks: Blue Greevils have access to Greevil Hole, a smaller and less powerful version of Enigma's Black Hole.
- Hard Mode Perks: Farming all essence shards will create a Seraphic Greevil, who are notorious for being faster, stronger and more resilient than any other Greevil in the game in the Greeviling game mode.
- Helpful Mook: While the Greevils are described as vicious and outright evil, they make great and funny couriers.
- Hostile Show Takeover: The Greevils ruined Frostivus, stole the Shopkeeper's goods and took over the entire Dota map for themselves.
- King Mook: The giant Greevil who replaces Roshan during the winter. He is basically an oversized version of a Dreaded Greevil who shares Roshan's abilities. However, despite not being the real Roshan, he still awards players with the Aegis of the Immortal on death.
- Metal Slime: Thyg the Giftsnatch, a very rare Greevil miniboss who may randonly appear in one end of the river, making his way to the other. He is extremely tough and if he reaches the other end of the river, he disappears. However, killing him awards all players with Nice Frostivus Gifts, or even rarer, the Golden Greevil courier.
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Dreaded Greevils under the effect of Greevil Golem, and the Roshan-Greevil.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero: The Greevils responsible for the Greeviling are the eggs hatched by the players during the Diretide.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.