open/close all foldersDeception: Invitation to Darkness
Prince of Zemekia
Kagero: Deception II
Prince of Zemekia
Deception III: Dark Delusion
Voiced by: Mamiko Noto
Deception IV: Blood Ties
Voiced by: Yuka Saito
- Combat Stilettos: Sports some very high heels that somehow don't slow her down at all.
- Horned Humanoid: Well, she has one horn anyway.
- Impossibly Cool Clothes: How that getup of hers even stays on is a mystery.
- Fashionable Asymmetry: Her "top" is white on one side and dark on the other, she has a pauldron on her left shoulder, and wears a Detached Sleeve on her right arm.
- Sexy Backless Outfit: From the back, you'd be forgiven if you thought she was running around topless. It goes so low, that the only thing keeping anyone from seeing her butt are some strategically-placed adhesives.
- Stripperific: Designed to show as much skin as possible.
- Jiggle Physics: Laegrinna has a notable...bounce to her step.
- Mismatched Eyes: One blue, one green.
- The Quiet One: She's a woman of few words, and leaves most of the talking to the Daemons.
- The Stoic: Unlike her more giddy minions, Laegrinna displays few emotions and doesn't seem to enjoy the pain she inflicts on others.
- White Hair, Black Heart: The daughter of the Devil has hair the color of snow.
- Stripperific: All three of their outfits are designed to show off a lot of skin.
- Complexity Addiction: She favors Elaborate traps, which specialize in stringing together long combos akin to a Rube Goldberg Device. She in general likes to kill invaders in the most spectacular ways possible.
- Faux Affably Evil: She's polite, well-spoken, and quite open about how she will enjoy seeing you die. Some early invaders will even be shocked at how courteous she acts.
- Cute and Psycho: She has the most bubbly and childish personality of the three Daemons, and her traps have a more cartoonish style, but she's just as dangerous and murderous as her cohorts.
- Poke the Poodle: She favors Humiliating traps, like the Rake Take, Banana Peel, and oversized mallet. They're not as harmful as elaborate or sadistic traps, but they can be used to set their victims up for more deadly surprises.
Descendents of The Saints
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.