open/close all folders
Georgia "George" Lass
That's me. I'd say I'm sorry to disappoint you but I'm not. I excel at not giving a shit.
"A corpse is like a peach cobbler that got dropped on the floor. As good as it was, you still wouldn't want it anymore."
"That's Roxy. She can kick your ass".
- Absentee Actor: She was absent a lot in season 1.
- Beware the Nice Ones: After being verbally abused whilst giving an obnoxious man a parking ticket, she eventually lost her temper and ripped his soul out for a few seconds before returning it, simply to teach him a lesson.
- The Big Guy
- The Cast Showoff: Jasmine Guy got to show off her dancing.
- Not so Above It All: Her Seinfeldian Conversations with Mason demonstrate she can actually kind of understand the way he thinks.
- Spicy Latina/Sassy Black Woman: Jasmine Guy is half-black, half-Portuguese, and Roxy is street-smart, down-to-Earth, and doesn't suffer fools gladly.
- Unwanted False Faith: Due to the aforementioned incident with the parking ticket, the man eventually started a cult believing God was a meter maid. Rube was not particularly thrilled to learn about this.
"And then there's Mason. Oh Mason, Mason".
- The Alcoholic: This is the only way he can cope with his reaps.
- Ass Shove: Mason once tried to smuggle drugs in a condom stuck up his ass. Hilarity Ensues.
- Butt Monkey
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: He died trying to treepan himself because he thought it would give him the ultimate high. Over the course of the series he has a number of odd money making ideas.
- Drugs Are Bad: He is taught this when experiencing heroin exploding in his rectum and not (due to being undead) being able to die from the lethal dose, instead having to suffer all the horrible side effects.
- Living Forever Is Awesome: Played with. Unlike his fellows who are angsty or just apathetic, he's actually pretty happy with his lot in death. On the other hand he envies the souls that get to pass on immediately while he has to stay behind, but this is because whatever's on the other side is better than the side he's on.
- Mr. Fanservice
- Go Out with a Smile: He is revealed to have died in 1960s England after drilling a hole in his own head to try an achieve the ultimate high.
- Goggles Do Nothing: Wore these when attempting said ultimate high.
- Immortal Immaturity: Since attempting that ultimate high, he has not matured a day.
- No Social Skills
- Only One Name: It's hard to say whether it's his first or last name.
"Do your nipples get hard when you sneeze?"
"My mother. She hates balloons and the word 'moist'. She considers it pornographic".
- Drowning My Sorrows: seen drinking in the middle of the day in season 1
- Doting Parent: is this at times to Reggie (like when she begged her to let stand still so she could take a picture of her in her band uniform), who rebuffs her completely
- Housewife: even after she gets divorced she doesn't go back to work
- Stepford Smiler
"She's not really invisible but she might as well have been".
George's little sister
George's boss at Happy Time.