Anne Dilly Whim
Token Girl, princess Anne Dilly Whim is the idealistic visionary who wants everyone to be creative. Motivated by the death-by-boredom of her sister, Anne seeks revenge and freedom for all those imprisoned by boredom and mediocrity. Anne's parents, Walter and Willamina Whim, were once the king and queen of the tiny country of Chucklestein, but they were discharged after it was bought by the BLANDO company, and they now live in their royal mansion, Chateau De Whim.
- Amateur Sleuth
- Determinator: Very much mentioned during her dream song."They're calling you, Anne. You can't let them fall, but nothing you can do can save them all."
- Gadgeteer Genius: She designs, engineers, and builds a "Vibrobeam" in "Banker Spare that Pet Shop".
- Knight Templar: She is rather passionate for saving the world from boredom, and has temper tantrums whenever she does not get her way. Sometimes, her obsessions get in the way of understanding what is important to others.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- The Sheriff: Anne Dilly's grandfather, who she lived with as a child in the old west.
- Team Mom
"I'll bring a whole bunch of complicated electronic gadgets with me. That aught to do the trick!"Yendor is the insectoid electronics specialist of the Dazzeloids, having an aptitude for technology since larvahood. His parents encouraged their son's hobby and sent him to the Ant Institute for Nano-Technology (AINT). He met Anne Dilly Whim on an expedition to the ether world where they were both employed as engineers.
- The Engineer: The support engineer.
- Genius Sweet ToothFrom his bio: "He is a hard-working perfectionist who loves to eat sweets."
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Yendor can become overloaded with stress, panicking severely before becoming "a total basket-case".
- Just a Stupid Accent: Yendor has a Scottish accent, sometimes bordering on Scotirish.
- Mr. Fixit
- Techno Wizard
"Woe to those who watch the tube, their minds unroll and come unglued. Dazzeloids come with mental food to help the poor, pathetic dude."Titan Rose is the super-strong weightlifting hulk who loves to read and write beautiful poetry. He met Anne Dilly Whim while he was stationed on Moonbase 12 where they were both employed as cooks.
- The Big Guy
- Dogged Nice Guy: Possibly. Titan's Dream Sequence waxes poetic about his love for Anne Dilly Whim, but in the dream, the silhouette he thinks is Anne turns out to be a giant, freakish-looking frog.
- Genius Bruiser
- Gentle Giant: Even though he was once called on to knock down walls during kittenhood, he preferred to read long storybooks. He does show a bit of a mean streak sometimes. In "A Child is Bored", he excessively destroys Jeremy's television set with a medieval mace.
- I Am Not Weasel: Titan's felinity is only mentioned in his bio. He's drawn looking more like a bear/fox cross than a big cat.
"Where's the refrigerator, I'm starvin'!"Stinkabod is the happy-go-lucky crazed daredevil who will try anything. He's the pragmatic acrobat, dancer, and prankster with a heart of gold. He met Anne Dilly Whim at the Big Banana Circus where they trained and wrestled alligators.
- Class Clown
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Fun Personified
- Happy Dance: "The Dance of Silliness", which Stinkabod performs to reboot Jeremy's sense of creative thinking in "A Child is Bored".
- Potty Emergency: If it's not a remark about food, he has to mention the need to use the bathroom. He even does the Potty Dance just before being "transglumified" into Another Dimension.
- The Prankster
- "It would be so boring!"
- Corrupt Corporate Executive
- Deal with the Devil: Implied in the "choose your path" screen in "Banker Spare that Pet Shop".Mediogre (with a contract that reads "I give up"): "Sorry, Anne Dilly. Just sign here, and let's forget the whole thing." (His "halo" gleams audibly)
- It's also implied that the Mediogre himself did this, as pressing a button on the Transglumifier controls note brings up his image.
- Even Bad Men Love Their MamasSobbing in bed in "Dazzeloid Dreams": "I want my mommy."
- For the Evulz/Card-Carrying Villain
- Magnificent Bastard
- Neat Freak: Strange that his resident Gadgeteer Genius is a complete mess of a weasel-man, but I guess evil tech geniuses are hard to come by.
- Non-Mammalian Hair
- Security Blanket: Possibly. The Mediogre still sleeps with a teddy bear, possibly for comfort after one of his Failure Is the Only Option dreams.
"That wasn't supposed to happen! I guess there're still a few bugs."Pin Bleeper is a sniveling computer programmer and hacker with a mean streak; he is a "techno-weasel" who assists the Mediogre with his fiendish schemes. He has absolutely terrible hygiene and poor manners, but is an absolute genius when it comes to electronics. He likes jiggling the wires and writing nasty computer virus programs, as well as making strange electronic music.
- The Cracker: Pin might be somewhere between this and Playful Hacker.
- For the Evulz:What he thinks of the Mediogre's plans: "That would be so cool!"
- Gadgeteer Genius
- The Pig Pen: He only takes a bath once a month. Eww.
- Techno Wizard
- Yes-Man: Given that Pin is a weasel...