open/close all folders
Je'daii Temple Masters
KetuA Human Je'daii Master and Temple Master of Akar Kesh, the Temple of Balance. He is considered the wisest and most powerful Je'daii in the Order.
Quan-JangA Human Je'daii Master and Temple Master of Anil Kesh, the Temple of Science. He is the Master of Shae Koda and former Master of Daegen Lok.
- Bald Black Leader Guy
- The Beastmaster
- Fluffy Tamer
- Mad Scientist: A bit of one. During the Despot War he created various monsters to fight for the Je'daii against Queen Hadiya. One of these monsters was the Terenta, which was supposed to detect explosives but ended up liking to eat Force users.
- The Mentor: To Shae.
Kora RyoA Twi'lek Je'daii Master and Temple Master of Kaleth, the Temple of Knowledge. She is the mother of Tasha Ryo and is the former wife of Baron Volnos Ryo, whom she divorced after he took over his family's crime organization following the Despot War.
Miarta SekA Sith Je'daii Master and Temple Master of Qigong Kesh, the Temple of Force Skills. She is the grandmother of Sek'nos Rath.
Tem MadogA Cathar Je'daii Master and Temple Master of Vur Telpe, the Temple of the Forge.
Jake FennA Human Je'daii Master and Temple Master of Bodhi, the Temple of the Arts. He is also the sister of Rori Fenn.
RuhrA Wookiee Je'daii Master and Temple Master of Padawan Kesh, the Temple dedicated to training Je'daii Initiates.
Calleh and NaroTwo married Selketh Je'daii Masters who are the joint heads of Mahara Kesh, the Grand Temple of Healing.
Lha-MiA Talid Je'daii Master and Temple Master of Stav Kesh, the Temple of Martial Arts.
Daegen LokA Human Je'daii Master and vetern of the Despot War who was sentenced to Bogan after refusing to recount a vision of war coming to the Tython system after venturing into the Chasm with his friend Hawk Ryo.
- Affably Evil or Faux Affably Evil: He's a real charmer, but how genuine it is remains unclear.
- Ambiguously Evil: One of his goals is to convince the Je'daii Council that his Force vision of a coming invasion was real and that they were wrong in banishing him to Bogan. That said, he's also gone crazy and has fallen to the darkside.
- Beard of Evil: Initially very unkempt; after escaping Bogan he keeps the beard but grooms it better.
- Big Bad: In competition with Predor Skal'nas for the title.
- Dark Messiah: Fancies himself as such.
- Evil Former Friend: To Hawk
- Evil Versus Evil: He's not a nice guy by any stretch, but he intends to conquer the Tython system in order to oppose the Rakata.
- The Heavy: Skal'nas may be a bigger bad, but Daegan's gotten a lot more face time and is a much more direct concern for the protagonists.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Mind Rape: His Force technique of choice.
- Sanity Slippage: While his Force vision was real, it still did a number on his sanity and sent him out of balance.
RajivariA retired Human Je'daii Master who led armies during the Despot War and trained Master Ketu. He now resides on a small island near the waterfalls of Akar Kesh.
Ters SendonA Zarbak Je'daii Master who worked as a scholar in Kaleth, the Temple of Knowledge.
TaveA Noghri Je'Daii Master who trains Je'daii at Stav Kesh.
Hawk RyoA Twi'lek Ranger who is a veteran of the Despot War and had been in a relationship with Rori Fenn. He was sent to Bogan with Daegan Lok after having a joint vision in the Chasm, and was allowed to return after renouncing Lok and his vision.
Rori FennA Human Ranger who was previously in a relationship with Hawk Ryo and has been formerly sent to Ashla for straying too close to the lightside.
Shae KodaA human of Dathmoiri descent. Her parants died during the Despot War, leaving her with much anger. She is training under Quan-Jang, the Temple Master of Anil Kesh.
- Action Girl
- The Beastmaster: Training to be one.
- Dual Wielding
- Fluffy Tamer: Has a flying rancor named "Butch".
- Flying Rancor Rider
- Parental Abandonment: Both her parents died during the Despot War. Shae feels some anger towards them for leaving her an orphan.
- Redheaded Heroine
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: Tomboy
Sek'nos RathA boastful Sith Journeyer. His maternal grandmother Miarta Sek is Temple Master of Qigong Kesh, where his paternal grandfather Thok Rath also resides.
- The Big Guy
- The Casanova
- Pride: He has a huge ego that leads him to overestimate his skills, although he does have a lot of talent.
- Shock and Awe: He's very good at using Force-lightning, even able to craft it into balls of lightning he can hurl at others. However, he's warned by his grandmother to be careful with this, since it draws only on the Dark Side.
- Small Name, Big Ego: He is only a Journeyer, but thinks of himself as one of the most skilled and talented Je'daii around.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
Tasha RyoA Twi'lek Jedi Journeyer who is the daughter of Temple Master Kora Ryo and Baron Volnos Ryo, the head of a crime family on Sgikaakwa.
- Blue and Orange Morality: The only morality he ever learned was the Rakata's survival-of-the-fittest dogma. As such, while he's not particularly malevolent when left to his own devices, he can be frighteningly ruthless and callous.
- The Dog Bites Back: Killing Tul'kar.
- The Dragon: To Tul'kar and Daegan Lok.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Xesh fully expects the Jedi to abandon each other to save their own skins. When the Jedi do the exact opposite he's completely taken aback. It's less that he can't comprehend good and more that he'd never even been aware that "good" was a thing.
- Freudian Excuse: He was pretty much raised in a hellish environment and groomed to be a Super Soldier. As DH's SW editor said, that'd mess anybody up.
- Shock and Awe
- Tyke Bomb: Trained from early childhood to be a Force-hunting enforcer for the Rakata.
- Wild Card: Whose side is Xesh on at the moment?
- You Are Number 6: "Xesh" is a letter of the Aurebesh alphabet. Snarkily lampshaded by Daegen Lok.
- Dark Action Girl
- The Dragon: To Skal'nas.
- Evil Albino: Has the look, but since she appears to be Arkanian it's likely just what her species looks like.
- Evil Counterpart: Well, evil-er counterpart to the morally ambiguous Xesh.
- Freudian Excuse: She's got one on top of the usual Force Hound stuff. Trill and Xesh were kids together, and he was more or less her Morality Pet. When he grew up to be more powerful than her and betrayed her, it catalyzed both her extreme ruthlessness in general and her hatred of Xesh in particular.
- Manipulative Bastard: Convinces Sek'nos rather easily that she's on his side (though admittedly, this is Sek'nos; he'd likely have bought any story so long as a pretty girl who might be attracted to him was telling).
- Tyke Bomb: Just like Xesh.
- You Are Number 6: "Trill" is a letter of the Aurebesh alphabet.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Effortlessly broke up a fight between Xesh and Trill; judging by the Rakata-eat-Rakata nature of the Infinite Empire, he'd have to be extremely powerful to get to his high rank.
- Bad Boss: Threatens to eat Trill at one point if she fails him again.
- Big Bad: The biggest bad in the comic so far, though he's only had a handful of scenes.
- Evil Overlord: The most powerful Rakatan leader to appear in the series so far and seemingly a law unto himself.
- I'm a Rakatatarian: And he's not picky about species, either.
- Orcus on His Throne: Unlike Tul'kar, he doesn't seem to get out that much; not counting flashbacks, he's never left his command chamber.