Characters: Dark Contagion Characters
open/close all folders
- Bear Hug Has only done this once, to Katja, but it's implied to be a regular thing for him.
- Husky Russkie
Name: Jane Doe
- Flirting Under Fire His first act upon finding that the trainee Medic is a girl is to flirt with her.
- Motor Mouth
Name: Dell Conagher
Name: Tavish De Groot
- Demolitions Expert
- Drunken Master
- The Alcoholic
- Papa Wolf Somewhat protective of the younger team members.
- Hidden Heartof Gold Despite his coldness, he is genuinely concerned about his team.
- Invisible Jerkass
Name: Mr. Mundy
No name given
- Featureless Protagonist
- Katja refers to the Pyro using the gender-neutral articles 'das' and 'es', and actually calls him 'Das' on occasion.
- Affectionate Nickname Among them Bucky, pumpkin, cupcake, Jillaroo,
- Blood from the Mouth When Katja is struck in the face, she spits blood out and informs the BLU Engineer that she 'bit her tongue'. Whether she really did bite her tongue or the Engineer actually caused some major damage is unknown.
- Farmer's Daughter A strange example, considering she is an intelligent medical school graduate from Germany.
- Feminine Women Can Cook Subverted. Katja is a brash, brazen tomboy.
- Friendto All Living Things
- Loyal Animal Companion
- Multigenerational Household
- Oktoberfest Katja IS from Bavaria, and it is a toned-down version of this trope.
- Parrot Pet Position
- Sweet Tooth
- The Knights Who Say Squee Katja does hold some carefully concealed fangirl tendencies.
- Those Wacky Nazis Averted completely. Katja has an intense vitriolic hatred for anything of the sort, stemming from discovering the Dachau concentration camp as a young girl.
- Tomboyish Ponytail
- Big Little Brother
- Brother-Sister Team Subverted. Scouts and Medics aren't a good combination, in-game or otherwise.
Name: Heilwig Friedrich Wilhelm Luitpold Adalwin
- Affectionate Nickname
- Foe Romance Subtext Heilwig and Katja have this in spades
- Gender-Blender Name 'Heilwig' is actually a feminine name
- Herr Doktor Subverted, as Heilwig is actually Austrian, rather than German.
- Kubrick Stare Performs this, almost exactly as described, in chapter 4.
- Major Injury Underreaction
- Overly Long Name Heilwig Friedrich Wilhelm Luitpold Adalwin
- Princely Young Man A mix of Ice King and Gentleman.
- Self Stitching Bandages and treats his own wounds in Chapter 4. Justified in that he is the only Medic for the BLU Team.
- Parental Substitute Implied to be one to Heilwig in Chapter 4.
Name: Thought to be John
- Positive Discrimination He appears to treat Leah better than the others, but this could be more related to the fact that she's also a crazed patriot and soldier and he naturally respects her more.
Name: AlexThe Engineer
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl Subverted. He says this, but then he punches Katja in the face.
Name: AidenThe Spy
- Clean Pretty Reliable Subverted. Fiammetta, suffering from an asthma attack at the time, reacted to CPR by vomiting(on the RED Scout, no less). The only reason it was even done was to keep her breathing until someone came with oxygen and drugs.
- Mafia Princess
- Meaningful Name 'Fiammetta' combines the Italian word 'fiamme' meaning fire, and a feminine suffix.
- Samus is a Girl Revealed to Katja and Leah when Fiammetta is injured.
- Sweet Polly Oliver
- Revealing Injury Because the BLU Medic is a male, Fiammetta goes to Katja for assistance.
- Not the Fall That Kills You Averted. Logan is knocked out of the Sniper battlement by the RED Spy. He tries to grab at a ledge, ends up breaking his arm, then just dies from fall damage when he hits the ground.
- Hitman Witha HeartLeah: Too high. Was that a backstab or a stab in the neck? Didn't the Spy teach you how to do it?James: I thought it'd be less painful and much quicker if I went higher...
Others Serefima *Yandere
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.