open/close all folders
Voiced by Mark HamillDan's dentist who was revealed to be a supervillain.
Voiced by Kevin Mac Donald
Imposter Dan/The Imposter/The Telemarketer
Voiced by John C. McGinleyAn enigmatic identity theif who steals the lives of misanthropes with no social lives.
- Affably Evil: He's a pretty friendly guy for an identity thief.
Imposter: Now, if you don't leave my property, I'll have to shoot you and claim self-defense. Good day!
- Faux Affably Evil: For such a Nice Guy, he does have his... darker moments. Particularly, after his stint in jail.
- Anti-Villain: He doesn't have an Evil Plan or any sinister goal, all he wants is a good life, but his methods of getting it are a tad questionable.
- Creepy Blue Eyes
- Combat Pragmatist / The Chessmaster: Running away always seems to benefit himself. Particularly when he lures a rampaging Dan to try and attack him at a police station.
- Friendly Enemy
- Harmless Villain: In his first appearance he didn't really do anything too bad, but...
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- The Bad Guy Wins: He was successful in getting his revenge on Dan.
- Villain Has a Point: He did make a good point about Dan's lifestyle.
- Wild Mass Guessing: Many fans think that he's secretly Ted, the never-seen third friend of Chris and Dan.
Voiced by Jeff BennettThe corrupt manager of Burgerphile, he cares more about his customer service record than actual service. Fears going back to Maryland.
The Hockey Masked Maniac
The Hockey Masked ManiacA giant voiceless man who carries a chainsaw and started a rampage ten years ago.
Magnifico the Magnificent
Magnifico the MagnificentA selfish magician who teaches several magicians to steal from people under the guise of magic.
Lemonade Stand Gang
Lemonade Stand GangA group of four juvenile delinquents who try to give customers lemonade, whether they want it or not.
Voiced by John Di MaggioThe former manager of Gym of the Future and recently the manager of Normal Nutrition.
Honey O'HoulihanA femme fatale who seeks Dan's help about finding her cat, Poopsie.
The Governor of CaliforniaThe Governor of California. He's clearly a little shady.
Voiced by Jenna FischerDan's anger management instructor.
The BossDan and Chris' cruel and selfish boss who turns out to be a demon at the end.
An arrogant superhero who went after Dan after he destroyed Dan's car.
- Anti-Villain / Anti-Hero: He's destructive, rude, arrogant, selfish and all around just plain unlikeable, yet he still does kind of save the day.
- Asshole Victim: It's kind of hard to feel bad for him after how he acted.
- Flying Brick
- Hero Antagonist: Anti Hero Antagonist might fit better though.
- Lantern Jaw of Justice
- Knight Templar
- Smug Super
- Something Person
- Weaksauce Weakness Hot sauce neutralizes his powers and was force-fed a great deal, powering him down a great deal.
Mr. TedescoThe camp counselor of Camp Atrocious who believes in brawn over brains and will torture kids to ensure it.
- Brains Bad Brawn Good: Mr. Tedesco's stated philosophy—he punishes Dan for gaining the spirit stick through cunning and subterfuge, rather than through brute force.
- The Bully: He's basically one grown up and given control of a summer camp.
- Jerk Ass
- Good Job Breaking It Villain: After having his things stolen by the bullies, Dan went to Mr. Tedesco. He didn't care and continued to give preferential treatment to the bullies. This causes Dan to begin one of his first shown vengeance quests against Mr. Tedesco, and thus the premise of the show.
- Social Darwinist
- William Telling: He allows the Warrior Wigwam campers do this to the Papoose Pavilion campers. At the end of the episode, it happens to him.