open/close all folders
The Human Correctors
Yui KasugaMagical Girl role by accident, since IR thought at first that she was an "expert on computers" (which she clearly wasn't).
- Brown Eyes: She has a trustworthy character, and compared to her friends (both virtual and human) who are more specialized in computers than her, she is the most down-to-earth from them. Yui also can make huge Puppy-Dog Eyes when she is in trouble.
- Childhood Friends: Yui has been friends with Takashi since they were children, having a friendlier but closer connection with him (which is the reason why Haruna feels jealous about their friendship), even if it's just to bother and bicker each other.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: She can be easily distracted by the cuteness around her when she is supposed to be fighting a virus... which is very unhelpful for her or her teammates.
- Daddy's Girl: Her dad still sees her as a child and is very overprotective to her. Heck, he even does his best to spoil her, taking advantage of his web designer and developer's job.
- Genius Ditz: She is naïve about computers' knowledge, but she has a very good singing voice and many see her as a great artist. She was the first to realize that Ai Shinozaki was the mysterious Corrector Ai, if only because of a single dialogue that both told her (and no one believed her because anyone can assume any kind of identity on the internet) in the same period of time.
- Genki Girl: She is very energetic, and she is the first to get excited towards anything that seems fun.
- Hair Antennae: Her distinctive hairstyle has one that denotes her ditzy personality.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: She suffers three through the first season, all of them related to her role as a Magical Girl.
- The Heroine: The main hero of the series. She is seen as reliable by her peers (both teammates and friends), because at the end of the day she is important to them. Perhaps she isn't smart as Haruna or skilled enough as Ai, but she helps in bringing them all together, because she also trust in them no matter what.
- "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight: Yui pulls this to both a manipulated Corrector Haruna and a mind-controlled Shun, because she didn't want to fight them. They work.
- Jumped at the Call: She was into the job, as soon as IR gave her not only the Element Suit, but also the chance to rescue her dad and his team who were trapped in the website he put his heart on while developing it.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Yui is the light to Ai's dark. She is sweet and naïve, compared to Ai, who is aloof and brooding.
- Literally Loving Thy Neighbor: She has a huge crush on her neighbor, Shun Tojo.
- Male Gaze: A fourteen-year-old girl with a young adult woman figure. And her Transformation Sequence puts a lot of emphasis on her hips, her breasts and her butt.
- Otaku Surrogate: She aspires to be a manga artist and a voice actress... and she is also a Magical Girl.
- Pink Heroine: Her signature costume as a Magical Girl is a fairy-inspired pink tutu.
- Platonic Life Partners: With Takashi. She has been friends with him ever since they were children.
- Precocious Crush: Yui met Shun when she was four years old, and since then, she developed a crush on him.
- Screw Destiny: She wasn't the Chosen One at first. It was all a mistake that IR made along the way when they first met. However, at the time she gathered all the software programs, she eventually wasn't just leading them but she also ended up befriending them, and didn't want to let them down once Haruna assumed the leadership.
- Serial Romeo: Once Shun is in America, she starts falling in love with other cute guys she meets.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: Towards Shun.
- The Unchosen One: Professor Inukai had Haruna in mind to be the human corrector that would lead the correctors, but Grosser intercepted IR to make Yui the one... imagine her surprise when Inukai informs her that she wasn't supposed to be their leader...
Voiced by: Yuko Kagata (JP), Mayra Arellano (LA)Yui's best friend from middle school. She is a mild mannered girl who is believed to be a computer-knowledgeable genius.She later assumes the Corrector Haruna online identity at full when Yui's life is in danger.
- The Ace: Haruna is very smart, and very acknowledgeable on computers. For this reason alone, Inukai wanted her to be the original leader of the Correctors. And it shows as well, when she assumes her role as Corrector Haruna to rescue Yui, as she manages to use the four Element Suits perfectly at the first try.
- Bare Your Midriff: Her element suit is the only one of the three that includes a midriff section.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Please don't push her buttons too much, especially when it regards to her friends' lives.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Grosser manipulates her as part of his plan in the first season.
- Dark Magical Girl: When controlled by Grosser.
- Evil Costume Switch: Her Element Suit has an angelic motif and a light colors scheme (turquoise, white, and pink). Her other Element Suit (when being controlled by Grosser), while it resembles similar pieces of her original suit, it is made sexier, and has gloves and tall boots, with a color scheme which consists mostly of black and red.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: The convenient motif of her element suit is that it resembles an angel, but when she gets brainwashed by Grosser, it resembles a devil.
- Green-Eyed Monster: While she is a gentle girl with everybody, she also envies Yui's bright and friendlier personality, when she partly feels as a loner. This makes it easier for Grosser to manipulate her, especially in the manga.
- Idiot Hair: Her hairstyle has a cowlick, and though she is a little naïve, Haruna is actually very smart.
- Invisible Parents: While they appear off-screen, it is implied her parents are workaholics and that they are barely at home. However, they do appear if only for a few panels of the manga, worried about her when she falls into a coma, thanks to Grosser.
- Missed the Call: Haruna was Professor Inukai's first choice to be the correctors' leader but IR confused her with Yui, thanks to Grosser.
- Mission Control: She assumes her full role as Corrector, when Yui falls victim from a Boggles' infection.
- Nice Hat: Her Element Suit's cap resembles an angel's halo.
- Paint It Black: When Haruna gets fully brainswashed, her suit instantly gets corrupted as well, becoming more or less a sexier version of the Angel Element Suit, resembling a devil, instead.
- Shrinking Violet: She slowly gets better, especially after she starts opening with help of Yui.
- Team Mom: Haruna is supportive and has a maternal instinct for her friends. But she preferred to be on the sidelines when she turned down her leader role as a human corrector. However, this changes once she decides to help Yui in the battlefield.
Voiced by: Kae Araki (JP), Laura Ayala (LA)A mysterious girl who becomes a corrector in season two. She becomes the temporal neighbor of Yui, living with her aunt (Shun's mother), once Shun goes to America to keep studying Medicine.She is the daughter of computer scientists Shintaro and Asuza Shinozaki, and becomes a corrector only because she needs to find a little girl.
- Aloof Ally: Ai is more capable of handling a virus alone at the very start, compared to Yui and Haruna.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: She is tall, beautiful, dark-haired and maintains a distance from her classmates and acquaintances.
- Anti-Hero: She doesn't consider herself as an ally to Yui (and the other correctors share the same thoughts), especially since she is working on her own and doesn't want to be associated with her. Her stance changes as time keeps progressing.
- Beauty Mark: Has a small mole below one of her eyes.
- Broken Bird: Ai used to be sweet when she was a child, but when her dad died when she was only four, she started to force her physical emotions for her mom's sake and sanity. She eventually became a loner, since her classmates started to believe she was a narcissist, only because she was too perfect at everything. Things got a turn for worse once her mom fell into a coma, thanks to an accident concerning some work behind ComNet.
- Dark Magical Girl: She takes the role of corrector, firstly and mostly only for her own ambition of helping her comatose mom, whose conscience has been lost online for so long, that from one moment or another, she could be declared clinically dead if she never regains it. And considering her only alive relative is her aunt (whose son is studying overseas), well...
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Mostly thanks to Yui, who helps her not only to improve her personality, but also wants to be her friend.
- Light Feminine and Dark Feminine: Ai is the dark to Yui's light, since she is aloof and brooding, in comparison with Yui, who is more sweet and naïve.
- Loner-Turned-Friend: At the end, Yui becomes her first friend and she starts opening herself to the rest of the correctors.
- One-Way Visor: She is first seen using a visor that suggests a mysterious nature. However, this visor actually helps her to identify and pinpoint virus outbreaks, working in a similar manner to Rescue and Freeze's attribute.
- Proper Tights with a Skirt: Her Love Element Suit is based in the outfit of a maid.
- Purple Eyes: Her eyes point out that she is an important character for the plot of the second season. And she is actually very important for the plot of the series, too. Her father was one of the few scientists tied to the creation of ComNet, to mention just an example.
- The Snark Knight: Sometimes. Especially when Yui or the Correctors are around.
Voiced by: Hiroki Takahashi (JP), José Luis Reza (LA)He is the corrector software #1, also known as "The Regulator". His element motif is Wind. He was found by Yui in a Science Fiction MMORPG net disguised as a Space Pirate called "Shadowcat".
- Bishounen: One of the few good-looking guys featured in the series.
- It's All About Me: Heroic example, as he's very egocentric but has a good heart underneath.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: At the very start, Control didn't sympathize with Yui, since he felt she was stealing his limelight as the leader of his team, and because he wanted to work at his own rhythm compared to hers. However, he started to open up when he recognized that Yui was more of a leader than he was. He also cares a lot for his comrades, even when they don't obey his orders.
- Peek-a-Bangs: His distinctive hairstyle's bang covers half of his sight. As a hint of his real identity, his space pirate persona uses a patch on one of his eyes.
- Shout-Out: His Captain Shadowcat disguise is a homage to Leiji Matsumoto's Captain Harlock.
Voiced by: Takashi Matsuyama (JP), Bardo Miranda (LA)
(as War Wolf) Takashi Matsuyama (JP), Miguel Ángel Ghigliazza (LA)Synchro is the software program #2, also referred as "The Synchronizer". He has the power of Fire. He is the last software to be found since he was under the identity of War Wolf, one of Grosser's Fearsome Four. Under the identity of War Wolf, he is a skilled combat fighter, and retains his snarky side towards his companions and the correctors, especially Yui. Synchro eventually returns to his War Wolf identity thanks to the infection of the Boggles virus at the start of season 2, and is only released from it at the very end.
- Affectionate Nickname: Yui refers to him as "Doggie" (Wan-chan, in Japanese), because of his wolf physical appearance as War Wolf. She insists on using that name when he returns to this physical appearance, although he finds it annoying at first (but he later embraces it).
- Ambiguously Brown: His skin color is darker than his teammates'.
- The Big Guy: Synchro is one of the tallest correctors, and he is also more body-built than Control. He is loyal to his teammates and is the first to act when there is direct combat involved.
- Bodyguard Crush: It's hinted through the entire anime that he could have some feelings for Yui. Sometimes, even before returning to his original identity, he started developing something for Yui that is strongly implied to be romantic. It was even one of the triggers that made him eventually return to his former self. Later, he proves to be loyal to her and even if she still bothers him with an Affectionate Nickname, he can't be mad at her just because of that.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Grosser transformed Synchro into War Wolf in the first season. He was protecting Inukai's life, and just because of his stubbornness and loyalty to Dr. Inukai, Grosser wanted him to be on his side.
- Cool Sword: His main weapon is a sword that reminisces a Jedi light saber. No wonder, since Kia Asamiya is a Star Wars fan.
- Noble Wolf: As War Wolf (and even as his human self) he is proud, but once and when he is with his teammates (either as a villain or hero), he becomes threatening.
Voiced by: Michiko Neya (JP), Circe Luna (LA)Corrector Software #3, "The Predictor". She has the Wind elemental power in her. When the Professor dispersed the correctors for their own sake, she took the role of a popular Fortune Teller whose site was later corrupted by Grosser.
- Seer: She falls mostly in the Fortune Teller side, since she sees the future (and because she assumes that role hiding from Grosser). Most of the times, her predictions are almost accurate. In the second season, however, she only gets hints of bigger things to come.
- Silk Hiding Steel: Kind, soft-spoken, very cool-headed.
- Team Mom: She prefers to be on the sidelines, while helping her teammates with her prediction powers.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is green.
Voiced by: Kumiko Watanabe (JP), Isabel Martiñon (LA)Corrector Software #4, "The System Maintainer". His element motif is Water. He becomes the mysterious protector of the Nature Net after the Professor dispersed the eight Software Programs.
- Adorably Precocious Child: Ecco was designed to be particularly younger than the other correctors, being the (seemingly) youngest member of the team. But, he can still get involved in serious and adult discussions with them.
- Disguised in Drag: In the manga, he was disguised as a girl who was taking care of Nature Net just to trick Grosser and his minions.
- Green Thumb: He is the protector and controller of Nature, since Ecology is also the motif of his name.
- Making a Splash: He can control water, since it's part of his elemental power.
- Mouthy Kid: He mostly means good, although he is the first to point out to his authority figures that they are doing something wrong. He can get easily angered when people damage or harms nature, and attacks them without asking a reason first.
- Nature Hero: He prefers to isolate himself in the forest, thanks to his deepest connection to the nature, while also protecting it from people who harms it.
- Refusal of the Call: It took Yui a lot of effort to recruit him, since he is loyal to his Disappeared Dad, Doctor Inukai. However, as time passes by, he grows fond of her. He also refuses to help Haruna at first, when she was re-recruiting the correctors. This time, it was because he was loyal to Yui, and he felt he would have been betraying and denying her past actions as a corrector.
- The Resenter: Mostly towards Synchro, especially for burning part of Nature Net's forest (when he was War Wolf). This is something that was played very seriously in the Okamoto manga, since it's the trigger of tension between him and Synchro that Haruna, already manipulated by Grosser, uses to attempt to disperse the already-gathered software team.
- Undying Loyalty: To Inukai, who he sees as a parental figure.
Voiced by: Akiko Kimura (JP), Elsa Covián (LA)Corrector Software #5, "The Repairer". Her Elemental power is related to Water. During the dispersal of the correctors, she was hidden in the Medical Net, while searching for the Professor on her own.
- Genius Ditz: Rescue is very childish, but also an excellent medic and a really good trickster.
- Hair Antennae: Her antennae denotes her naïve and childish appearance.
- Hair Decorations: She uses some kind of "halo" above her head that is also a virus radar.
- The Medic: She is designed after a nurse, and has curative powers related to water.
- Silk Hiding Steel: While she's a non-combatant she's very dedicated and hardworking, making her a very reliable piece on the team.
- Wrench Wench: Besides being a medic, she is a very good traps builder.
Voiced by: Kazuhiko Nishimatsu (JP), Armando Rendiz (LA)Corrector Software #6, "The Archiver". His motif is Fire, something very ironic since he doesn't approve of violence. He was, alongside Follow, on a remote island hidden in the Marine Adventure Net.
- Badass Grandpa: In appearance he is the oldest corrector, but, even if he is seemingly peaceful, he can build efficient weapons for the security of his teammates.
- Grumpy Old Man: As the "archiver", he was designed to be an old man, who prefers peace and solitude.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He can act very reluctant at times, but if he is meaning to do his work, he puts a lot of effort for his teammates.
- Technical Pacifist: As in ironic, since he also represents Fire (an element related to violence) and he builds weapons.
Voiced by: Shinobu Satouchi (JP), Enrique Mederos (LA)Corrector Software #7, "The Compiler". His elemental power is Earth. He was, alongside Peace, on a remote island hidden in the Marine Adventure Net.
- Big Beautiful Man: He is physically heavier than the rest of the correctors.
- Shape Shifter: He sometimes take the role of The Trickster because he can change into any form, from human to animal he even took the physical appearance of Ante, just to bother Control, just because she didn't have the time to accompany him.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Light blue hair, in his case.
Voiced by: Tomohiro Nishimura (JP), Luis Daniel Ramirez (LA)Corrector Software #8, "The Installer". He has the Earth elemental power. He was the one who Professor Inukai sends to look for the human corrector who would reunite the Software Programs and stop Grosser.
Voiced by: Mugihito (JP), Miguel Ángel Ghigliazza (LA)Leader of the Corruptors, and actual ComNet's main computer server.
- Batman Gambit: How he manipulates Haruna to separate Yui from her Corrector friends and control her.
- Beautiful All Along: In the Okamoto manga, at the very last change of mind, he transformed into a Bishonen-looking human, thanks to Yui.
- Big Bad: Of Season 1.
- I Just Want to Be You: His motives in the manga about using Yui become a bit creepier in the manga, as he actually wants to possess Yui in the real world.
- Mailer Daemon: His subconscious met Yui and became amazed by (and obsessed with) her when she was a little girl.
- Pinocchio Syndrome: He wants to know what is human life.
- Stalker with a Crush: To Yui, ever since she was a child.
- Villainous Crush: He wants Yui to be his puppet girlfriend/wife.
Voiced by: Kotono Mitsuishi (JP), Catalina Múzquiz (LA)The only female Corrupted Software on Grosser's Fearsome Four team. She has the ability to freeze anything.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: In one episode of the second season, the minion of the Final Boss mind-controls her to become an dangerous and evil version of her usual corruptor self to find the mysterious Little Girl.
- Chickification: In the second season, since her role as a villain ended in the previous one. It's justified since her true ability was resetted, and she doesn't know what her "real call" is supposed to be. She's more of a Plucky Comic Relief in here, doing what she can to help herself but fails miserably.
- Cute Clumsy Girl: More applied in the second season, since she is always getting fired from her jobs.
- Dark Action Girl: In the first season.
- Evil Redhead: In the first season. And an episode of the second season.
- Heel–Face Turn: In the second season, as she and the other corruptors got resetted as a way to help ComNet, instead of destroying it.
- An Ice Person: Her main occupation and persona. There's an obvious reason why she is named Freeze.
- The Smurfette Principle: Only lady among the villains.
Voiced by: Hiromi Sugino (JP), Gerardo Reyero (LA)The most knowledgeable of Grosser's henchmen despite his bulk size and his strength. Most of his tactics includes manipulating the environment to do his bidding (though most of it didn't do so well). In the second season, he becomes the library administrator.
- Badass Bookworm: Jaggy is incredibly smarter, but he would apply this ability into battle as well.
- Heel–Face Turn: In the second season, as part of the corruptors' reset.
Voiced by: Kazuhiro Nakayama (JP), Martín Soto (LA)The most intelligent of Grosser's henchmen. He is armed with primarily a light saber and computer viruses. His computer viruses can be used to corrupt other programs and make them do his bidding. In the second season, he works as a virus computer researcher.
- Anime Hair: His distinctive hairstyle denotes his "evil scientific" appearance.
- Heel–Face Turn: In the second season, since he and his teammates were resetted by Grosser.
Yui's Classmates and Teachers
- Childhood Friends: He has been friends with Yui since they were kids.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He doesn't seem to care a lot for Yui, because he teases her all the time (and viceversa), but they have been friends for almost their entire lives, so he actually deeply cares for her in serious moments.
- Platonic Life Partners: With Yui.
Voiced by Shiho Kikuchi (JP), Karla Falcón (LA)One of Yui's best friends from High School. She is an ecologist at heart.
- Girlish Pigtails: She is always seen using pigtails, making her look as a tomboyish girl.
- Those Two Girls: With Reiko.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: She is more tomboyish than Reiko, who is more feminine.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is green.
Voiced by: Yuka Nagayoshi (JP), Isabel Martiñón (LA)One of Yui's best friends from High School. She is someone who likes to know and visit novelty and popular sites with her friends.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: She is in an constant love-fight relationship with Ichitaro, but she truly loves him.
- Genki Girl: Not as energetic as Yui, but she has her moments. Especially when it concerns to new websites she wants to visit.
- Those Two Girls: With Akiko.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: She is the Girly Girl to Tomboy Akiko.
- Tsundere: Type B towards Ichitaro.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Her hair is purple.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: He is in an unstable love-hate relationship with Reiko, but he likes her a lot, actually.
- Those Two Guys: He and Hideto falls into this, sometimes.
Voiced by: Yoshirou Matsumoto (JP), Jose Gilberto Vilchis (LA, 1st season), Enzo Fortuny (LA, 2nd season)One of Takashi's best friends.
- Spell My Name with an "S": In the Latinamerican dub, Hideto's name is never accurate, sometimes he is called Bento or Beto...
- Those Two Guys: He is often displaced alongside Ichitaro in preference to Takashi.
Voiced by: Chieko Honda (JP), Mónica Villaseñor (LA)Yui's Titular Teacher, who has a childish personality that is problematic for her own students.
Professor Mototsugu Inukai
Voiced by: Makoto "Mugihito" Terada (JP), Alejandro Villeli (LA)The creator of the Eight Software Programs and Grosser, and father of all ComNet. He attempts to stop Grosser by sending Correctors, but he is left comatose after Grosser finally caught him.
- Interrupted Suicide: In the first season he tried to stop Grosser via commiting an Heroic Suicide, but Synchro saved him.
- Memory Gambit: As a last effort, he prefers to sacrifice his memory, until the 8 Software Programs are gathered together again.
- Quest for Identity: After being saved by Synchro and sacrificing his own memory, he starts in the middle of nowhere not knowing who he is, but he has the hunch of being someone important and that he is searching for some people. And so he begins his search....
Voiced by: Hiroshi Isobe (JP), Yamil Atala (LA)An engineering/medical student who lives next door to Yui's house. He is Yui's love interest and Ai's cousin.
- Distressed Dude: In the end of season one, he was abducted by Grosser, as bait to lure Yui and the other Correctors to battle him in his lair.
- Satellite Love Interest: He gets little to no characterization outside of being Yui's crush.
- Put on a Bus: In the second season of the anime, it's mentioned that he went to America to keep studying Medicine. This gets averted in the Okamoto manga, however, as he is an Ascended Extra in the second part of the manga.
Voiced by: Kazuki Yao (JP), Ricardo Mendoza (LA)Yui's father and a computer programmer. He is the designer of Fantasy Net and Marine Adventure Net.
- Doting Parent: He loves to spoil his daughter, although she is becoming a teenager.
- Happily Married: To Sakura, his lovely and beautiful wife.
- One of the Kids: Acts childish around Yui and her friends, when he is doting her, especially when it concerns his job as a web developer.
- Overprotective Dad: Since he still sees Yui as his "baby girl", he fears of the day she will grow up and get into a romantic relationship with someone.
- Parents in Distress: In the first episode Shin'ichi is trapped inside the net during one of Grosser's first attacks. Yui takes the definitive decision to be a Magical Girl to save him.
Voiced by: Yuri Amano (JP), Cony Madera (LA)Yui's kind and sweet mother, who is a stay-at-home housewife.
- Women Are Wiser: She's more serious and less flaily than Shin'ichi.
Voiced by: Naomi Shindo (JP)Ai's mother and widow of Shintaro Shinozaki. At the beginning of season two she's comatose and has been for a while, thanks to an accident that severed the connection between her mind and body.
- Barrier Maiden: She is trapped inside ComNet by Ryo Kurokawa, and at the end of the series, Ai must rescue her.
- Creator Couple: She and Shintarou, sorta. It's a plot point since being his partner alongside his wife, she learned some info about Kurokawa...
- Parents in Distress: Ai's goal is to find Azusa's "spirited away" mind and wake her up.
- She Knows Too Much: Azusa realized Kurokawa's intentions, attepted to confront him in the Com-Net, and was told this. Then the accident happened.
Shintaro ShinozakiAi's deceased dad. His death is the reason of why Ai is the way she is in the present. He is also one of the scientists behind ComNet's creation.
- Almost Dead Guy: He created Ai-chan as a message container for his daughter when she was a kid, before dying.
- Creator Couple: With his wife Azusa, since they both were involved in the development for ComNet.
- Disappeared Dad: Shintaro died when Ai was still a child, 10 years prior the events of the anime.
- Parents as People: While he was very frequently absent, he did love Ai. Hence why he created Ai-chan, as a way to fix their strangled relationship.
- Workaholic: He was rarely at home due to his work on ComNet. For the same reason, Ai loved him but wasn't too attached to him.
Feena a.k.a Hoe Hoe
Voiced by: Yuki Kaida (JP), Leyla Rangel (LA)A little but rebellious whale who has the most melodious voice in all the Marine Adventure Net's ocean.
- Do Not Call Me "Paul": Feena was nicknamed "Hoe Hoe" by the Marine Adventure Net's web developing team, and she doesn't like it a bit.
Missing Little Girl/Ai-chan
Voiced by: Makoto Tsumura (JP), Alondra Hidalgo (LA)A little girl who is always seen with a teddy bear when the Boggles virus is around.
- Apocalypse Maiden: The Boggles virus appears when she's around. It becomes very obvious that she is the host of the Boggles, given than the virus manifests itself whenever she cries. Her tears are the trigger.
- Barrier Maiden: She is the creation of Azusa Shinozaki, as a fairytale character made for Ai, and was created as a e-mail messenger by Shintaro, for her. However, Ryo Kurokawa experimented with her and she became the host of the Boggles virus.
- Fragile Flower: She's very shy and scared of people that she always runs away from everyone. So when Freeze finally gains her trust and manages to hug her, she finally accepts her friendship.
- Girls Love Stuffed Animals: She has a talking stuffed animal companion.
- Lonely Doll Girl: She certainly acts and looks like one, shyly carrying around her stuffed toy as she walks around all alone.
Mysterious ManHe is a male NPC who usually works in the fairytale simulation net as a performer for a "Sun, Wind and Traveler" story drama. He asks Freeze to search for the "missing little girl", claiming he wanted her to return her, with one condition — that she shouldn't talk about it with anyone. He promised a large sum of reward money for Freeze, stopping her from asking too much about the job.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: He was a minion of Kurokawa, but at the end he was just being manipulated by him to find Ai-chan.
- No Name Given: The viewer is never treated to know his real name.
Voiced by: Shinpachi Tsuji (JP), Homero Villareal (LA)He is one of the scientists that was originally involved in the creation of ComNet, however he left at earlier stages of this because his ideas clashed with Inukai's and Shinozaki's. He was also a good friend of Azusa.
- Big Bad: He was the one who created the Boggles virus and caused the accident that left Azusa in a coma, unleashing the events of the second series.