This character sheet includes the characters in Code:Breaker
WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!
open/close all folders Code:Numbers
Masaomi Heike - Code: 02
Yuuki Tempouin - Code: 03
- The Atoner: After his muggle friend Makoto sacrificed himself to protect him from falling debris, which put him in a coma.
- Berserk Button: Don't mess with Yuuki's Nyanmaru dolls or anyone that reminds him of Nyanmaru. if you want to live.
- Cats Are Mean: When transformed into a cat he becomes far more mean and nasty than when normal.
- Child Prodigy
- Curtains Match the Window
- Designer Baby
- Heroic RROD: Turns into a cat.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: The nature of Yuuki's power, which extends to the point where he can actually move at the speed of sound.
- The Rainman
- Sealed Bad Ass In A Can: Yuuki's hidden form, hinted to be the ultimate artificial human EDEN's been trying to create.
- Super Speed: He can move with the speed of sound.
- The Wonka: Considering his numerous eccentricities, habit of losing his cell phone, and tendency to disappear for days or weeks on end, it's a good thing that he's his own boss. Good for the Tenpouin Group too; without someone like him they probably wouldn't be nearly as profitable.
Toki Fujiwara - Code: 04
- Angsty Surviving Twin: Though his sister is less "dead" than "amnesiac and mentally regressed to being a child."
- Berserk Button: Toki is a funny type (and can exaggerate at times), but he gets very serious when it concerns his sister Nenene.
- But Not Too Foreign: Toki is half-Caucasian, presumably on his mother's side. Providing he has a mother...
- Extra Ore Dinary: He has magnetic powers.
- Eyepatch of Power: Later takes to wearing it much more often. It's revealed to be an effort to hide his right eye, which has returned to its original blue when his Joker power returned. The brown eye was Nenene's, whom he had already knew since then to be not his sister; he just didn't want to lose his bond as sibling with her.
- Handsome Lech
- Heroic RROD: Becomes a child.
- It's Personal: His quest to avenge his sister.
- Mr. Fanservice: His shirt is often lifted. Or at least most of all male characters. Since he stopped smoking we see him regularly suck a lollipop. That's definitely service-for-the-fan.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: Because he abandoned his real name and called himself Toki when he joined the Code:Numbers as a sign of his determination.
- Rounded Character
- Sore Loser: Toki is very stubborn and is willing to sacrifice anything to achieve his goal.
- Tykebomb: Also known as the Joker of Eden, Rare Kind killer.
- Young Gun: Toki's shown to be a good sniper.
Rui Hachiouji - Code: 05
Rei Ogami - Code: 06 Code:Names
Code:Closer - Saechika Hachiouji
Code:Revenger - Aoba Takatsu
Founders of Eden
- Blood Knight
- Boobs of Steel: Her bust size is 98cm.
- Cute Bruiser: She has been beating up bullies since preschool and she is still petite and cute looking.
- Dark Action Girl
- The Determinator
- Does Not Like Men: Aoba does not like men and find the idea of spending time with them disgusting. You can't be friends with boys.
- Dumb Blonde: Whenever she interact with boys she is always ends up being made fun of due to her silly naivety.
- Fallen Hero: Unable to protect the people she loved she decided that it was because it was impossible to do when you were being good.
- Girlish Pigtails
- He Who Fights Monsters
- Heroic RROD: Becomes a Miniature Senior Citizen.
- Ho Yay: She is head over heels in love with Sakura and find the mere idea of even being friends with boys disgusting.
- It's Personal: She hates Ogami.
- Knight in Sour Armor
- Love Makes You Evil: She was prepared to sacrifice all other Power-users just so that Ogami could die without Sakura blaming her for his death.
- Miniature Senior Citizens: Aoba's lost state turns out to be that of an incredibly small old woman.
- Most Common Super Power
- Ms. Fanservice: Every time she she jumps about or performs a kick she flashes her panties. Her Large boobs also jiggle around a lot, her shirt gets ripped open and her clothes get destroyed regularly.
- The Mole: As a class member of 1-B. She pretends to be just a normal classmate.
- Necromancer: Aoba has been resurrecting women and offered them power to get revenge. Naturally these women became her zombie army.
- Punny Name: Aoba-chan
- Quirky Mini Boss Squad: Had three: The Saint Fighters (defeated by Kouji), The Valkyries (killed by the Angels), and the zombies (abandoned and presumed perma-dead).
- Super Speed: Aoba is able to move at an incredible speed making Ogami believe she was using a power.
- Time Master: Her special power is the ability to control the time of any object/person she touches. She can even "pause" death, but can't stop it.
- You Have Failed Me: Abandons her zombies when they fail to kill Ogami & Co.
- I Lied: "No one can [actually] bring back the dead, stupids."
Voiced by: Yōko Hikasa
(Japanese), Jackie Ross (English)
Young Sakura, AKA "Chibisakura"
The Five Angels
- Delinquent: Looks like one anyway ("Yankee" is Japanese slang for gangster/delinquent).
The One Being Sought a.k.a Code:Seeker
- See under Founders of Eden
Yuki and Shigure's muggle best friend who's been in a coma ever since he tried to save Yuki from a falling building.
Artificial humans created by EDEN whose powers weren't good enough to become Codes and are used as cannon fodder instead.
The Code:Names' Super Squads
Sakura & Ogami's classmates
- Genki Students: The most chipper class of high schoolers you'd ever hope to meet; they even win Ogami over, and he doesn't even care about innocent bystanders.
- Ordinary High School Students
- Weirdness Censor: It helps that (as far as we've seen) they've never been directly targeted and also Nenene is the daughter of the Prime Minister, who also happens to be the head of EDEN. They've recently been almost aggressively ignorant of the fact that the New Transfer Student goes by Ai Ueo (AEIOU), lined their school with explosives that turned out to be fireworks, forced Sakura and Ogami to get "Ai's" lunch, and suddenly IM'd them a "joke poll" putting over a dozen captured inmates' lives in their hands ("It is a joke, right?").
- What Measure Is a Non-Super?: They pretty much disappear until they're unknowingly threatened by super-powered people.
Voiced by: Kyoko Hikami
(Japanese), Morgan Garrett (English)
Sakura's mother (actually her maternal aunt-in-law
Sakura's father (actually her maternal uncle
The Prime Minister
Voiced by: Joji Nakata
(Japanese), Ben Phillips (English)
The Prime Minister of Japan (who's also the head of EDEN), and Toki and Nenene's father.
- Ambiguously Evil: We don't yet know why he wants to nullify the world using Pandora's Box, but it sure looks like he's having fun doing it.
- Dissonant Serenity: See above.
- Government Conspiracy: Is the head of the Japanese government and a secret government agency that uses (and makes) super-powered kids to kill other super-powered kids and non-powered baddies; he may also have some secrets of his own and he's a lousy father.
- Jerk Ass: Was ready to disown Toki for being non-powered until Nenene gave half her powers to him. He was also ready to open Pandora's Box (the contained explosion that killed scores of power-users on December 32 that also contains her memories) just so Nenene could fight, or possibly trick Toki into fighting to protect his sister.
- Mixed Marriage: Assuming he was actually married to Toki and Nenene's mother, and assuming they even have a mother.
- Mood Dissonance/Slasher Smile: He has the gall to smirk at Hitomi as he (Hitomi) is on the verge of death and has a wider one when he's about to "wake up" Nenene.
- Pungeon Master
- Super Empowering: The unknown power-user who altered him:
Former Code:01 and Ogami's mentor.
- Big Bad: The first Big Bad of the series (second, if the PM turns out to be the bigger bad).
- Bishounen: The bishounen-iest bishounen before Saechika.
- Broken Pedestal: Ogami's had some really bad luck when it comes to caring about people.
- Kill It with Fire: Like I said, Ogami's had some really bad luck...
- Lean and Mean: Not terribly mean, but he looks very underfed.
- Man Child: He sleeps most of the time and is rarely very serious.
- Power Tattoo: Has a cross on his neck.
- Serial-Killer Killer: Hitomi thinks the Codes deserve recognition; Ogami points out that, serial-killer-killers or not, they're still killers.
- Shock and Awe: Has lightening/electricity powers.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: He just wants recognition for the Codes that sacrificed their lives for their country. The lives of the Prime Minister/head of EDEN and 10,000 muggles ought to do it.
Nenene Fujiwara a.k.a Ex-Code:breaker 04
Toki's elder twin sister who has lost her memories of him for some reason. She attends the same school as Sakura and is in the same year as Heike, working with him in the Student Council.
- Anti-Hero: Type V.
- Big Sister Instinct: Protected Toki at the cost of her power and memory.
- Blood Knight: When her memory briefly returns.
- Daddy's Girl
- Dissonant Serenity: When she was Code:04, she was known as a ruthless killer with the most serene smile.
- The Ditz
- Evil Twin: Though she's less evil than hellbent on accomplishing her tasks, which often require her murdering criminals in cold blood. And even her "twin" status is up to debate now.
- Four Is Death: She was the previous Code:04, and lived up to this trope to boot.
- Opposite-Sex Clone: To be precise, what she actually became to Toki. The original Nenene was neither Toki's twin nor clone and not even related to him by blood; she just belonged to the "Apple of Eden" group of children that Eden raised. In order to make a vessel for Toki's overwhelmingly powerful magnetism, her left brown eye was traded for Toki's blue one in order to imprint Toki's gene into her, thus transforming her into Toki's twin and the bearer of his inborn power.
- Parental Favoritism: Prime Minister Fujiwara used to dote on her because she showed more potential with magnetism power than Toki. Which prompted him to run away from home, and in an effort to bring him back, Nenene shared half her power with him.
- Sleep Mode Size: The current ditzy, amnesiac, loli self of Nenene is actually her Lost form. Her real self is not one to be taken this lightly at all.
- The Mole: Implied to have been one to the Prime Minister by Saechika