Characters / CharCole
Main CharactersCole "Charlie" NeroBudKraker
- Big Ego, Hidden Depths
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: Showing a lot of signs that he feels inadequate with himself and projects it on to others.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Kraker practically embodies this trope. His entry on the character page sums it up succinctly: "If not for his utter loyalty to his friends and deep sense of justice, he might be considered a down right jacka$&."
- Berserk Button: Chapter 9 and 10 seems to point toward evolution or his brother as being huge triggers.
- A Day in the Limelight: Chapter 10, "Over the Moon" focuses a lot on Kraker and his motivations for wanting a thunderstone.
Maoh Aodan "Danny"?Brian Wheaton
- Action Girl: The only female Pokemon in Brian's team, and also the quickest one to jump into battle and go all out. Her aggressiveness is second only to Kraker (who's not technically one of Brian's Pokemon.)
- Bratty Half-Pint
- Dark and Troubled Past: Briefly alluded to in Chapter 9, "Psychosafari".
- Gender-Blender Name: Brian named her "Dante" for her mysterious, cool aura, not realizing that the freshly caught Cubone was actually female. Dante doesn't mind; She loves her name, even if she can't stand being mistaken for a boy.
- I Owe You My Life: Part of Dante's motivation for sticking around Cole.
- Weapon of Choice: As a cubone, Dante prefers to hold on to a bone club.
- Samus Is a Girl: For the longest time, nobody, not even Dante's closest friends realized that she was a female Cubone, rather than a male one. When she found out, she was understandably angered.
Secondary CharactersPrometheus "Theo" Nero
Cole's negligent dad.Sapphire "Saph" Nero
Cole's mom. And by some aspects, Theo's too.Ivaline "Eva" Wheaton
Brian's mom, ex gym leader of Marquee.Mandragora "Mandy" Wheaton
Brian's sister, current gym leader of Marquee.Raijal Tanner
Kraker's trainer.Abella "Honey" Scarafaggio
Granddaughter of a mafia boss, who lent her his Scyther.