Characters: Chaos Wars
List of all Original Generation characters. As such, there will be spoilers. This page needs to be expanded on a lot, so any contribution is appreciated.For other characters, visit the character pages of their respective series.
Actor(s): Hayato Itō (JP)The protagonist and Player Character of the game. He, along with his two childhood friends Shizuku Mizuki and Hayatemaru Mudōin, end up trapped in Endia. While Hyōma does want to eventually return home, he is in no rush to do so.
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: His relationship with Rin may count as this. She messes up, he gets mad at her, she gets angry at him, rinse, repeat.
- Aww, Look! They Really Do Love Each Other: When Rin is devastated with finding out that she is a tool for the Egg of the World and that everything was her fault, Hyōma comforts her, saying that he "never doubted her."
- Catch Phrase: Says "Shut up!" at least six times during the first chapter—and that's just the first chapter.
- Curtains Match the Window
- Deadpan SnarkerHyōma: (after Lubul confesses his love to Shizuku) So does this mean the mission's completed? Shizuku, we're really happy for you.
- Flaming Sword: His Realize weapon, "Rage Blaster".
- Jerk AssRin: I'm trying my best, can't you see that?Hyōma: But maybe that's not enough?
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Has his moments, especially in the latter half of the game.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Despite his and Hayate's hair colours, Hyōma is the Blue to Hayate's Red.
- Sour Outside, Sad Inside / Stepford Snarker: Implied in his monologue while fighting his Mimic.
Actor(s): Kōsuke Okano (JP)Goofball friend of Hyōma and Shizuku, Hayate is cowardly and wears a scarf simply because "it's stylish". Often makes really bad puns and quotes cult classic films because he thoroughly believes he's the comic relief of the group.
- Blade on a Stick: His Realize weapon, except with a flame instead of a blade.
- Boke and Tsukkomi Routine: Considers himself the boke and Hyōma the tsukkomi, much to the latter's annoyance.
- Butt Monkey: Often a target of Hyōma's verbal abuse.
- Curtains Match the Window
- The Dandy
- Genki Guy
- The Idiot From Kyoto
- Kansai Regional Accent
- Purely Aesthetic Glasses: Revealed to be the case at some point in the game.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Despite his and Hyōma's hair colours, Hayate is the Red to Hyōma's Blue.
- Scarf of Asskicking
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
Actor(s): Mako Katagai (JP)A hyperactive friend of Hyōma, Shizuku loves fighting games and hitting people with paper fans. She also has a tendency to give everyone she meets "cute" nicknames—much to the chagrin of the others. Claims to love mahjongg but barely knows the rules to the game.
- Genki Girl
- The Nicknamer: She often gives cutesy sounding nicknames to party members, like calling Hayatemaru "Hayappy" and Okita "Okitty".
- Paper Fan of Doom: Wields one. Even uses two of them as her Realize weapons.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
- "You're Not My Type": Says this in response to Lubul's advances.Shizuku: You're not really my type! Don't come near me.
Actor(s): Akiko Kawase (JP)Rin is a "Gate Master", a kind of conductor capable manipulating and tinkering with Endia's teleportation gates. She also acts as an exposition guide to those who fall into the world (namely the Knights). Clumsy but has a strong sense of duty towards her job, although she doesn't know the true inner workings of the world.
- Cute Clumsy Girl
- Meaningful Name: Rin Sunroad. She is the one that leads the party to the top of the Tower of Life, where the final boss awaits (and where the sun is fixated).
- Miss Exposition: She explains Endia to newly summoned Knights.
Actor(s): Nami Harada (JP)A native girl to Pagoras Island, she is a warrior woman who adheres to the law of proving worth and working through hunting. She attempts to make Hyoma her "groom" but Hyoma bests her in a one-on-one fight. Going by the laws of her tribe, she offers herself (her hand in marriage) to Hyoma as a prize, which irritates Hyoma to no end.
Actor(s): Hiroyuki Hosokawa (JP)A monkey with low intelligence and seems to know all the ways to push someone's buttons. He finds fun in annoying others. Falls in love with Shizuku after being defeated by her paper swords.
- Everything's Better with Monkeys
- Unrequited Love Lasts Forever: He obsesses over Shizuku from his first appearance to the end of the game.