open/close all folders
The Guardians are the main good guy faction in the multiverse. They were formed from an alliance between the Altruistic Valorians, Multiverse Garden, and Lunar Shield. Each member in the Guardians is a member of one of these sub-factions, and are organized as such.First, the Altruistic Valorians. The Valorians are a multiversal peace-keeping force formerly established within the city of Soleanna. Their headquarters is in the Space Colony ARK. Generally contains the most moral of the Multiverse's inhabitants; those who would help others even at great risk to themselves.Tropes related to the Altruistic Valorians:
- Blow You Away/Shock and Awe
- Chick Magnet: Cosmo, Midna, Cream... and even B.B Hood.
- Determinator: Oh so very much.
- Omniscient Database: Possesses a very, very impressive one that has information on most, if not all, of the multiverse and it's denizens. And the multiverse is a BIG place.
- The Big Guy: Knows how to fight when he feels it's necessary.
- Ridiculously Human Robots
- Technical Pacifist: Just ask the zombies.
- All Loving Heroine
- Amazon Brigade: While there are male adventurers in Recettear, only female ones showed up in the Multiverse with her.
- Cloudcuckoolander: As in her original series.
- Five-Man Band
- Horrible Judge of Character: Recette generally tries to make friends with everyone. This has included Flandre Scarlet and a Muton Berserker. The earlier led to Recette nearly getting killed, the later... actually working.
- Took a Level in Badass: Recette and Alouette get this treatment, but they still qualify on the right.
- White Magician Girl: She already had the personality, all she had to do was learn White Magic
- Young Entrepreneur: Recette is the only player character to sell anything other than attack cards, and even sells some things other shops don't carry
- Big Eater: Sita loves food. Obsessively.
- School Uniforms Are the New Black: Even in combat, she fights in either her Vita school uniform, or the Garden uniform.
- Kuudere: "Aloof and apathetic on the outside, sweet and kind on the inside." Must be all the candy.
- All-Loving Heroine
- Canon Name: As opposed to the popular name Minako Arisato (or Hamuko Arisato in Japan) the player decided to go with the name given to her by the live-action stage play, with reason being that she's not in any sense of the word a Gender Flip.
- Cool Big Sis: Essentially tries to act like this to everyone, even if they're older than her and actually her big sister.
- Determinator: Before she came to the multiverse, her soul left her body but she refused to move on until graduation because she promised her friends she'd meet them on the roof of the school the day of it. She refused to die for an entire month because of this despite already technically being dead.
- Bi the Way: Kotone has had romantic relationship with Shinjiro (a man) in the past, and is currently in one with Aigis. (A Ridiculously Human Robot girl) Word of God states that she's panromantic demisexual.note
- Genki Girl: More than once she's surprised people with her energetic and optimistic nature where people usually would get mad or frustrated. It's hard to find a time when she's NOT smiling.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Slowly becoming this with Chie, even though Kotone's not exactly heterosexual.
- Let's Get Dangerous: Is noticeably more focused and serious in battle.
- Platonic Life Partners: With Junpei, whom she got along best with out of everyone in SEES with the exception of Aigis.
- Plucky Girl
- School Uniforms Are the New Black: Kotone tends to wear mostly her old Gekkoukan or new Garden uniform to battle. In the non-school sense, she also occasionally wears a French maid uniform as well.
- Supreme Chef: Namely when it comes to sweets.
- Stepford Smiler: She's infamously cheery and optimistic solely so other people don't worry about her.
- Action Girl
- Badass Teacher:
- Combat Tropes
- Barrier Warrior: Not exclusively, but she's fully capable of generating fairly powerful barriers to protect herself, her allies, and is fairly handy with the Reflect spell.
- CoolKeyblade: Originally, hers is Rainfell. However, it later upgrades to Stormfell. Eventually, she opts to use Master Keeper upon sacrificing her original Keyblade.
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: "Strike Raid" and variants.
- Weapon of Choice: Rainfell, which upgrades to the Stormfall keyblade, followed by Master Eraqus' Master Keeper.
- Elemental Powers:
- Blow You Away: The Aero series.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: Aqua actually has no preference towards Water and instead focuses her skills in these three areas, having her own unique variants of many of the standard spells.
- Gravity Master: Zero Gravity series, Gravity series.
- Poisonous Person: Can technically cast the poison spell.
- Time Stands Still: Has the "Stop" series of spells and the "Slow" spell. "Stop" is also used as a part of "Time Splicer".
- Flash Step: Occasionally makes use of local teleportation.
- Healing Hands: The cure series of spells.
- Lady of War: Remains very poised and graceful even in the midst of battle.
- Magic Knight: Emphasis on "magic" though she remains a competent swordswoman.
- Red Mage: Utilizes both offensive magic and support/healing magic with equal skill.
- She-Fu: Yeaah.
- Friendship Freak
- Glass Cannon: Very much so, although she's fairly capable of healing herself if hit, she relies more on not getting hit to begin with than anything else, and hits VERY hard.
- Knight in Shining Armor: When she dons her armor anyway.
- CoolKeyblade: Originally, he has Wayward Wind. His signature ultimate keyblade is Lost Memory. While possessed near the end of the game, he carriers an incomplete form of the X-Blade.
- Throwing Your Sword Always Works: "Strike Raid" and variants. Can add elemental magic to the blade as he tosses it.
- Weapon of Choice: Wayward Wind, which upgrades to Lost Memory.
- Elemental Powers:
- Blow You Away: The Aero series. Wind spells are his specialty.
- Fire, Ice, Lightning: Outside of Wind, he uses all of the other primal elements equally. He is not as adept as Aqua with his magic, but he is gifted in his own right, able to reach -aga level spells.
- Gravity Master: Zero Gravity series of spells.
- Poisonous Person: Can technically cast the poison spell.
- Time Stands Still: Has the "Stop" series of spells and the "Slow" spell.
- Light 'em Up: Uses a large number of offensive and defense light spells and abilities.
- Flash Step: Occasionally makes use of local teleportation.
- Healing Hands: The Cure series of spells. Also has a few signature light-based like Holy, which heal large amounts of damage.
- Magic Knight: Equally incorporates magic and swordplay into his fighting style.
- Red Mage: Utilizes both offensive magic and support/healing magic with equal skill.
- Character Development: For better or worse, has had to cope with being around people he despises.
- Fantastic Racism
- Knight Templar: Better hope Zack or Paula is around to stop him if you are evil...or a mutant...or a psychic...or etc...
- Powered Armor: Makes his already huge size even more huge.
- Space Marine
- Super Soldier: Well he is a Space Marine, speaking of...
- The Atoner
- Badass Teacher: Former Headmistress of the Neverwinter Academy and one of the three founders of Multiverse Garden.
- Half-Human Hybrid: Half-Elf.
- Knight in Shining Armor
- Lady of War
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: Elf Ghost Paladin Jedi.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: Still dead from the end of NWN/HOTU, but mostly corporeal due to Multiverse shenanigans, just with ghostly traits like extreme paleness, floating just above the ground, and being surrounded by a thin layer of fog.
- Psychic Powers: Since beginning Jedi training originally under Solidus, her paladin abilities to Detect Evil and use magic have been expanded into Force sensitivity.
- To Hell and Back: What she did immediately before entering the Multiverse.
- Badass Baritone: Well he is voiced by Peter Cullen...
- Dual Wield: Most Autobots do this, Optimus frequently does this with EMP Shotguns
- Father to His Men: Like any Optimus, but this treads on Berserk Button territory, especially with the human troops under his command
- Five-Man Band
- Rule of Cool: Transformers run on this more than they do energon
- Deadpan Snarker
- Jerk Witha Heartof Gold
- The Medic: Duh
- Technical Pacifist: He dislikes fighting. Doesn't mean he won't when forced to.
- Cute Mute: Not so cute when you realize how he became mute
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Blogs, talks in internet speak, can give full sized Cybertronians (or combiners) a run for their money.
- LOLCats: i has a blog! :3
- Defeat Means Friendship: Naturally. So far she's become more-or-less friends with Jin this way, as well as two zombie lions.
- Fluffy Tamer: The aforementioned zombie lions.
- Named Weapons: His katana Yukianesa.
- Named Weapons: Her sword, book, and uniform are her Ars Magus Fuuin Heishou
- Defrosting Ice King: Very minor case. In light of losing his power base and having to deal with normal people instead of complete maniacs, Smug Snakes, and warmongering bosses to get it back, he's being forced to interact socially to garner connections. Reisen and his soldiers are actively trying to encourage this, but it's unlikely to happen on a major scale.
- Guns Are Useless: Is highly vexed that guns aren't as effective in the multiverse as they were in his home universe, and plans to eventually avert this.
- The Unfettered: As seen in a recent topic with Leonora, his turning over a new leaf at the end of his second game appearance has done nothing to remove his pragmatism or vicious streak. You almost feel sorry for those pirates...
Lords Of Midnight
Ambitious rulers of evil persuasion usually find themselves here, but more often than not, wind up fighting amongst themselves in their vies for power. Still one of the more powerful influences on the Multiverse.Tropes related to the Lords of Midnight:
- Anachronism Stew
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Well, they're not called the Lords for nothing.
- Evil Counterpart: To the Noblesse Oblige, in some ways.
- Five-Bad Band:
- The Big Bad: Ganondorf. Rules the Lords, and is very protective of his authority.
- The Dragon: SA-X and Kerrigan. Both command armies equal or more than Ganondorf's, who will only accept commands from them alone. Either could also potentially wrest control of the faction should he ever die.
- The Evil Genius: SA-X double duties as this, due to her forces holding the highest technology in the group.
- The Brute: Tabitha. Her only desire is to destroy people she views weaker than her, and joined to get revenge on Apex for leaving her in the lurch. Has not been heard from in some months, though. Dark Samus might count for this position if she weren't The Load.
- The Dark Chick: B.B. Hood. Delightfully insane, and isn't afraid to show it while she kills you, which, given her status as one of the strongest members, she could do quite easily.
- Monster Mash: The inhuman members of the faction heavily outnumber those who are - the only definite one who holds authority now is Ganondorf himself, and even he might not qualify.
- Social Darwinist
- Awesome Moment of Crowning/The Bad Guy Wins
- Big Bad: Of the Hyrule Storyline.
- Rape Is a Special Kind of Evil
- Smug Snake: Half his followers have deserted him, two powerful factions are his enemy, the Master Sword has chosen a new wielder, and his own queen is conspiring against him. Is any of this noteworthy or significant? Naaaaaah.
- Archenemy: To Metal Sonic.
- Fantastic Racism: SA-X despises AI robots with a passion. This has led to some intense rivalries.
- Genius Bruiser: Much like her genetic 'donor'.
- Took a Level in Badass
Also known as the Templars, their goal is to actively fight evil in the multiverse.
The Steel Claw
A faction formed exclusively for robots. Publically, they aim to further the progress of all non-organic or synthetic life.
Phoenixes of Armageddon
A band of brigands, pirates, and anarchists against that take a hard-line stance against The Shy Guys.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Like all characters, was once just a lowly Rank 1 who was more a threat to the average purse. Even when he started to get more powerful he was always more an anti-villian what with helping out a against the Infected. After the Infected Invasion, however, and after he got back from Deep Space and he is suddenly the leader of one of the more powerful and dangerous factions, allied with another evil faction, working on allying with another, and is currently trashing the main mall of the entire multiverse. Not so harmless indeed.
- Big Bad: After Meph's vanishing act, has begun to try and take this title. With insanely powerful stats that only a handful of people could even hope to fight, is well on his way.
- Elite Mooks: The fluff behind the summons Alan has. They are supposed to be the elite/veteran versions of his usual mooks, hence why they have actual stats.
- Five-Bad Band: Seven in this case
- The Big Bad: Alan, of course.
- The Dragon: Derek takes on this role being the second in command and the strongest of the group(not including Thanatos)
- The Brute: Scalieus(with the Thunder of Death)
- The Dark Chick: Millenia fills this role perfectly. More than happy to flaunt her "assets" and use them to kill you.
- The Chick: Ally is this, an odd hero role in an all villain group. While she serves Alan with unquestioning loyalty due to her machine brain, she will not harm anyone and is simply with the group to help keep them alive.
- Sixth Ranger: Ray who is more a cross between the Dragon and Brute. Only not tough enough and too smart to be a brute, and not a capable leader like the Dragon. Instead he fits his own niche as spymaster/assassin.
- Gender Bender: Has since given away the belt that did this
- Mini-Mecha: Alan uses on as his main weapon of war, the newly rebuilt Thanatos Mk II
- Powered Armor: Most Alan's soldiers use these, being Terrans.
- Villainous Friendship: A Type 1 between Derek and Alan. It will not end well for whoever hurts either of them in front of the other.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Derek, while willing to kill POWs and anyone who is a soldier, refuses to kill civilians and noncombatants.
- A Father to His Men: Derek is more than willing to take any bullet, spell, or sword meant for his men.
- Sociopathic Soldier: Is more than willing to use hostages, dirty tricks, or any other under-handed tactics to win. Is the third type mostly due to his training rather than a traumatic event(though the training could be considered traumatic)
- Perky Female Minion: Millenia fits this to a T. In both her attitude and other areas.
- Anti-Villain: A Type IV who will NOT hurt anyone no matter what...sometimes...
- Emotionless Girl
- Token Good Teammate:
- Humongous Mecha: Scalieus, one of Alan's followers, pilots Thor.
- Humanoid Abomination: She is a nothing more than a virus with a hive mind.
- The Man Behind the Man: Well woman in this case...or virus. While Alan is the more well known and obvious threat, Jenova is working behind the scenes with him. Considering what she plans to do to the multiverse, people are going to wish Alan was the worst problem.
- Terrible Trio: The Advent Children bad guys.
The newest faction, they haven't done much of note in the multiverse. However, they aim to be a group of adventurers and free spirits.
A faction dedicated to scientific research and advancement, both of the moral and morally dubious kind.
- Affably Evil: Very
- Agony Beam: Extremely fond of Force Lightning in combat.
- A Wolf in Sheep's Clothing: She is the most politely reserved Sith Lord one might ever meet, she wears a blindfold and walks around in pristine white robes. And has (at least temporarily) joined the faction of often incredibly idealistic heroes with a small sprinkle of (at worst) Well Intentioned Extremists with a remarkably optimistic goal of bettering the multiverse with the power of science. ... She is a power hungry Social Darwinist perfectly willing to lie cheat murder torture and steal to get her way. If necessary. Also generally greatly downplays her own abilities to the point of walking around with a bodyguard most of the time.
- Badass Bookworm: A great deal of her power comes from her knowledge of the Dark Side of The Force and the many applications of Sith Sorcery. Has extended to studying other forms of the arcane as well once exposed to their existance in the multiverse.
- Combat Medic: A shockingly effective healer despite her propensity for spells of mass destruction.
- From Nobody to Nightmare: In her Canon, rose from being a lowly slave to one of the rulers of The Empire. In the multiverse she has been slowly but steadily amassing power towards her own ends and is currently arguably one of the more powerful characters on the board... Though there are still several who could go toe to toe or even Curb Stomp her in a direct confrontation.
- Healing Shiv: Specifically the combat medic example above is because she knows a few spells for healing using the Dark Side of The Force.
- The Dark Arts: I mean, Sith Sorceress. What do you expect?
- Necromancer: The more traditional kind in that she deals with spirits and ghosts rather than calling up undead monstrosities.
- Immortality: At least three different kinds from canon alone. Including Resurrective Immortality and very likely The Ageless from two to three sources. Obviously can be killed in the multiverse but... Well... The multiverse also has something of a Revolving Door Afterlife situation.
- Villain with Good Publicity: One of her goals. It's working so far...
The Multiversal Tea Association
A Culture Club of men and women who have a large fondness for tea. At the surface. In reality there are Villains With Good Publicity comprised of people who have long passed the Moral Event Horizon and formed a group where they can enjoy and assist others in their sadistic and cruel intentions Also to enjoy tea.
It is certainly not The Syndicate in any way, shape, or form, and is in fact nothing but a coalition of like-minded businessmen.
Those whom have no interest in factions, or those whom have abandoned theirs. These people work on their own.
- Character Development: Initially starting off as a Failure Heroine for the first three or so stories, she gradually becomes a much better and more powerful heroine in her own right and she even got to win a good number of victories.
- Death Is Cheap: She cheated death two times. Pretty amazing for a little girl robot.
- As of 2014, she is still alive and well.
- Earn Your Happy Ending: Her efforts in never giving up in the face of hardship and torment that she had to go through have ultimately paid off with the reunion of her brother Mega Man, finally able to be truly happy for the first time in a long time!
- Robot Maid / Robot Girl / Robot Kid / Cute Machine / Ridiculously Human Robot... oh, she's also a robot.
- White Mage: During her adventures in the Netherrealm, Roll became adept in healing magic. She gets to keep her magic when she returns to earth.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Now that she has one to break, since apparently Angel Land has No Fourth Wall.
- Brought Down to Normal
- Mortality Ensues: As a result of the Multiverse Drain, Palutena lacks a lot of her divine powers, including immortality.
- Good Is Not Nice: She will not hesitate to tease her friends or say stuff she doesn't mean just to get a rise out of someone.
- Light 'em Up: Well, she is the Goddess of Light.
- Light Is Good
- Amazon Brigade: with Saber and Yukari.
- God Was My Copilot: To the Noblesse Oblige.
- Humanity Ensues: Has recently acquired a rather attractive human form.
- Lady of War
- Good Is Old-Fashioned: Leonora is one of the few to still have very few clues as to how technology really works, despite being friends with Roll, the Robot Maid . She also lives in a low-tech home on Gaia. Justified in that she comes from a low-technology world herself.
- Healing Hands: Her healing is always portrayed as coming from her hands, although her sleeves often cover the process.
- Nice Hat: Some characters (Notably Mordecai) seem to be a little too focused on Leonora's mitre...
- The Red Mage: With a heavier leaning on White Magic (Leonora is in the running for having the strongest healing techniques of any Rank 1 Character), Leonora is still capable of defending herself with Black Magic . Of course, when she runs out of magic, she is literally incapable of dealing damage.
- White Magician Girl
- Continuity Nod / Shout-Out: His Flitter account name is RaMeNbOi1990
- Ditto Fighter: Tsungxpert level, sort of. As he becomes friends with people, he obtains personas that mimic their techniques, abilities, strengths, and weaknesses.
- Marionette Master: Heroic example.
- One Of These Is Not Like The Others: In a faction mostly grounded around medieval fantasy, she's the only one who uses futuristic technology.
- Replacement Goldfish: Florina, replacing Will.
- Someone to Remember Him By: Hope's father, Will, died in a Heroic Sacrifice.
- Trauma Conga Line: Hit HARD with this during her visit to Icewind Dale.
- Wrench Wench
- Yin-Yang Bomb: Hope is one, though rarely ever seen.
- Cool and Unusual Punishment: Ended a villainous non-humanoid character's rampage... by catching them in a Pokeball.
- Cool Big Sis: To Bunny and Chelsea.
- Berserk Button: Don't attack innocents around him. ESPECIALLY not in the Tower of Twilight.
- Eagleland: Well duh, just look at where he came from.
- Semi-Divine: He was born as a last-ditch measure to save patapons: a fusion of Kami (the player, who's perceived as a god) and Hero (who's actually mortal, just able to be Reborn infinitely).
- Javelin Thrower: One of his martial skills is to wield an array of throwing spears. He can also make them explode.
- Power Fist: He can also wield two oversized power fists with which he'd pummel you really hard.
- Magically Binding Contract: He actually is capable to dish them out. It's the fact that he's a hero, he has done it only to wrath incarnate.
- Action Girl: Despite her age and size, Ruby is actually pretty deadly.
- Adorkable: Basically all the time, and anyone would probably be inclined to agree.
- Companion Cube: She treats all weapons very respectfully, but coddles her weapon, Crescent Rose, and calls it her sweetheart.
- Fangirl: to Dante, Palutena, and anyone with a really cool set of weapons.
- Flash Step: She uses her weapon's recoil to achieve this, along with her Semblance.
- Super Speed: Speed is noted by Pyrrha to be her Semblance. She can move so fast she can create powerful winds as a side-effect.
- Stealth Pun: The Beowolves are Grimm. Using a scythe on them makes Ruby a Grimm Reaper.
- Small Girl, Big Gun: In its base form, Crescent Rose is as big as she is; when it's unfolded, it dwarfs her in size.
- Up to Eleven: Ruby did this as she became a magical girl, got a God Robe, and recently gained the ability to use a Keyblade.
- Weapon of Choice: Crescent Rose, her trusted sniper scythe.
- Badass Normal
- Intrepid Reporter
- Badass Grandpa: Despite being overweight, middle aged, and technically a zombie, Frank can perform incredible acrobatics and by now has developed his own fighting style called 'Frank Kwon Do' mixing Karate and Wrestling moves.
- Camera Fiend: Frank, Photo Finish, and Ran Hibiki all are this.
- Deadpan Snarker: Most of Frank's dialogue.
- Dirty Old Man: Frank constantly flirts with most young females he meets. Also can be considered a Chivalrous Pervert at times. A noticeable exception to the rule is Ran.
- Iconic Item: Frank's camera, which he uses in every topic he's in at one point or another.
- Improbable Weapon User: Obviously.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Frank is both rude and inappropriate and has major trust issues with authority figures. He also happens to be good with kids, will risk his life to save strangers, and has a large distaste for sensationalist journalism that violates people's privacy.
- Frank has come to legitimately care for Ran Hibiki, being the only person who he reigns himself in for to try and set a good example.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall/Lampshade Hanging: Done regularly, as Frank has a tendency to make comments about the mechanics of the stat system and how they work in the RP. He also constantly points out tropes that are common in the RP, considering it's his job to see trends.
- Pre-Asskicking One-Liner: "Spaghetti Time" Said before attacking Rose Shepard, Paletress, and Vanille on the 2nd Hearts Day Slugfest, and again, before shooting Chibiterasu in the face and winning said Slugfest.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Brad, Jessie, and Photo all serve as a Blue Oni to Frank, who himself is the Red Oni with the exception of his relationship with Ran, where instead where he's the Blue Oni and Ran is the Red Oni.
- Seen It All: Surviving more than one zombie infestation, traveling across the multiverse to write tabloids for the Shy Guys, and being middle aged has resulted in Frank really taking things in stride.
- He thinks he should have his own radio segment called "How Hath God Blighted Frank West Today?" because of this fact.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: Frank has a humanized Photo Finish as a partner. She's a rather serious and famous fashion photographer, Frank is an rugged, whacky photojournalist and possible cross dresser. It's impossible for them to not insult each other every now and again.
- Him and Brad also count at times, though for different reasons.
- Weapon of Choice: A katana duct taped to the end of a scythe. Later upgraded it to be a High-Frequency Katana and Scythe.
- Zombie Infectee: Must take daily medicine to prevent his becoming undead.
- Bewarethe Nice Ones: Hilbert has on at least two occasions snapped under extreme stress. The first time he punched the hell out of Ghestis and almost killed him if someone hadn't stopped him.
- Designated Victim: Poor kid has been kidnapped five times in the past two years.
- Berserk Button: Whatever you do, DO. NOT. KICK. DOG.
- Chivalrous Pervert: With Florina and Eliwood. Is currently Happily Married to Lady Grey.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Thanks to his strange pattern of speech (American English with Ye Olde English thrown in randomly), and adventurous attitude, Sparrow is often seen as a fool to others, especially his foes. However, he is powerful (for a Rank One) and has jumped inside an Infected Dragon's mouth to kill it from the inside, and successfully shot at Mephistopheles in free-fall.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Killed Off for Real
- Known Only by Their Nickname: Sparrow is the name he goes by, and he has never once said his real name. Not even Lady Grey or Dog knows.
- Royals Who Actually Do Something: Manages the economy of Crimea as their "Hero-Regent", while also fighting alongside his troops in battles, and even personally connecting to all of the Castle Crimea staff.
- Character Development: While her boundless determination is still there, recent events are making her a bit more cautious and considerate towards others.
- Determinator: Despite the below, she's still working towards her goals of removing her curse and helping Chelsea find a way home.
- From Bad to Worse: Her cat ears are gone! ...So long as nobody says 'cat' or 'kitten' or the like, and saying them more then once in a row without saying 'bunny' or 'rabbit' to reverse it starts adding MORE cat features.
- I Need A Freaking Drink: Or rather 'I Need To Lay Down', after the end of the below Trauma Conga Line.
- Trauma Conga Line: After BMD and weeks looking for a cure with Chelsea without results, she went dimension hopping to look for cures in other worlds (forgot to plan a way back), found out Chelsea got dragged along with her, saw Chelsea get mauled (non-fatally) because she distracted her in a fight (something she could have arrived to help with earlier if she wasn't obsessed with searching for a cure first), found a guy named Ventus who tried to help her find a cure, and then was hit with three Hope Spots in a row before learning the attempt to remove her curse made it even worse.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Chelsea. The two are practically opposites, but they do genuinely enjoy the each others company and act with concern when the other is hurt.
- Battle Couple: With Hina Kagiyama.
- Break the Cutie: Pyrrha was already pretty broken when she first arrived. Then she tried to destroy Soul Edge, got killed instead, got killed again while already dead, raised as a zombie and caused even more damage, only to be resurrected by a god, and told what she'd done. Once she finally started to settle down, a bounty was put on her by the father of a man she killed while Malfested.
- Dangerous Forbidden Abilities: Pyrrha treats her [[Super-Powered Evil Side Malfestation]] and Corrupted Might abilities as them. Considering what she did the first time she used its power, [[My God,What Have I Done this is understandable]].
- Disability Immunity: Hina suffers from Power Incontinence, cursing anyone who gets too close to her. Pyrrha, however, is unaffected, simply due to the fact she's so unlucky in the first place.
- happened last last time she willingly used it, it's understandable.
- Living Emotional Crutch: Lunasa  Prismriver and Hina are this pretty much the only person keeping her sane at this point.
- Properly Paranoid: Pyrrha's paranoia is strong enough for her to act as a Negate First Strike ability.
- Red Right Arm: Pyrrha still has her red right arm hidden under her sleeves.
- Wrong Genre Savvy: Pyrrha believes that if her secret is revealed to the world, she'll be hunted down and killed. In reality, the Multiverse has had more than one high-profile Heel-Face Turn, and she'd likely be accepted. Justified in that her old world, she was right.
- The Atoner: Wylfred recognizes the errors of his past and is trying his best to make up for them, even though a part of him believes that his betrayals of Ancel and Fauxnel will always condemn him.
- Byronic Hero: Elements of this mixed with Anti-Hero due to his father's sacrifice, and a rather long talk he had with Lenneth.
- Defeat Means Friendship: Subverted by the fact it was a draw, but Wylfred was able to finally put aside his desire to slay Lenneth after battling her just moments after she arrived in the multiverse.
- Enemy Mine: With Ailyth. One moment they are fighting to the death over the fact that Ailyth had played Wylfred like a fool during his Roaring Rampage of Revenge, the next moment they find themselves thrown into the multiverse together. While they both benefit from working with each other when Wylfred isn't bordering upon attacking her, it's a tentative arrangement as far as Wylfred is concerned. Of course, Ailyth has other ideas...
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Does this at least once per conversation.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: How EVERYONE views Deadpool.
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh God, how do we start?
- Sitcom: Formed one with Joe and Dante, after taking over Seventh Heaven.
- Too Dumb to Fool: Try explaining something to Deadpool. Go on try it. This is more of a ruse on his part, though.
- Put on a Bus: the player has left the board, due to IRL issues. His character is implied to have vanished, too - though a remarkable likeness, more than eighteen months after his disappearance, has shown up in some in-universe media.
- Revenge: Started The Underground as a method of extracting justice on whoever drained his hard-earned skills.
- Happily Married: Sort of. Is in a long-term relationship with the shapeshifter Trish.
- Heel–Face Turn: Has recently left the Apex, although granted, he didn't get much chance to actually BE a heel...
- Rule of Cool: Is fond of backflips and generally being stylish.
- Sitcom: Formed one with Joe and Deadpool, after taking over Seventh Heaven.
- Affably Evil: polite and hospitable, if a little tending towards sarcasm.
- The Baroness
- Manipulative Bastard: can deliver a mean "The Reason You Suck" Speech, should the opportunity arise.
- Punch Clock Villain: her underlings, left to their own devices, are pretty easygoing.
- Shizuru "No consequences ever" Fujino.
- Tranquil Fury: Has unblinkingly turned on a fellow faction member for harming her maid. When pushed, she can be... unsettling to watch.
- Villainous Friendship: a type-II, she believes, with her maid, Sakuya. Although the latter finds Shizuru's alias both insulting and ridiculous, her open disdain has gradually mellowed, bringing their friendship closer to a type-I.
- Wicked Cultured: It marks her as the odd one out of the group.
- Affably Evil: Polite and civil to a fault. Still a sardonic, unfriendly person most of the time.
- Baleful Polymorph
- Deadpan Snarker
- Even Evil Has Standards... If there was one thing besides magic that Misery considered herself adept at it was proper civility. These were guests in her home - it would be rude to interrupt the proper flow of conversation. Misery may have the moral inhibitions of the average mad wizard or depraved academic - which, in many ways, were both titles she qualified for - but she DID have standards of her own nonetheless.
- Evil Albino
- Evil Sorcerer
- Glass Cannon
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast
- Power Floats
- Really 700 Years Old
- Red Eyes, Take Warning
- Sarcasm Mode
- Ultimate Blacksmith: If creating the Demon Crown is any indication, she's very good at making magic items.
- Wicked Witch
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Bad Boss: To Romero and Dario. Romero ocassionally takes the blunt end of Janus's wrath.
- The Drifter
- Expy: Take Ashley Winchester, add some Evil Counterpart into the mix, and you have Janus in terms of creation.
- Goldfish Poop Gang: With Romero and Dario. Yes, it happens a lot.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Janus is shown to be this at any other time. One of two good examples of this would be meeting Frank in a bar, and when he is asked questions by Ran, he sadly does not speak of his past and tells her to remain optimistic. When hunting the Plasma Paladin, he admits sympathy yet hunts him anyway, due to not everyone caring and the fact he cannot go back because of his actions.
- Jerk With A Heart Of Jerk: A clear example of this is in a PQ when Janus fights a revived Siegfried, not to save a town from being raided and annihilated. On the contrary, he's fighting out of his own self-vengeance for what happened to him before he entered the multiverse.
- One-Winged Angel: His demon form.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Arch-Enemy: To SA-X. Not to Sonic, though - the two haven't had a topic together yet, and may not ever.
- Benevolent Boss: Treats his minions with respectful courteousness.
- Noble Demon: After some Character Development.
- The Psycho Rangers: Together with Metal Tails and Metal Knuckles, has formed a dark mirror of Team Sonic. Although, with only Tails a permanent character, they haven't had much chance to show it off.
- The Brute: Also far from dumb, but single-minded enough to qualify.
- Glowing Eyesof Doom: Seems to happen how any time he's angry. Or significantly annoyed. Or attacking humans.
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Pulled this early on in Meph's invasion of Hyrule. His factionmates were less than amused.
- All There in the Manual: A lot of Reala's activities in the Multiverse are only mentioned on his page in the Wiki.
- Faux Affably Evil
- I Know What You Fear: As a living nightmare, Reala can probe the minds of sleeping victims to find out their greatest fears.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Monster Clown / Villainous Harlequin
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
- Wicked Cultured
- Bad Boss: Treats his X-Nauts and the Smithy Gang(excluding Exor and Smithy himself) like this.
- The Dragon: Lord Crump is this to him.
- Faux Affably Evil: He may act nice, but don't get too attached to him.
- Magic from Technology: He's a robot or a cyborg, but that staff of his has quite a few spells.
- Villainous Friendship: He has this with Smithy.
- Villain Team-Up: He's teamed up with the Smithy Gang to accomplish villainous plans in the Multiverse.
- Civilian Villain: Made an attempt at reform by joining Multiverse Garden. It didn't work out.
- The Dragon: Was seemingly this to Shizuru before the underworlds collapse.
- Kick the Dog: seems to be doing this with pretty much every person she meets, with a heavy dose of I Shall Taunt You as well, unless she has a good reason not to. So far targets have been Wylfred and Jin, non fatally, with Roll Light being blown up, much to the consternation of many.
- No Sense of Personal Space: Just ask Axel, or Blue.
- Teleport Spam
- Big Bad
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Treated as a extraordinarily powerful being, but can (and has) been knocked out/killed before.
- Eldritch Abomination: How most of the Multiverse views Mephistopheles.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: If you see bold text, run.
- Cruel and Unusual Death: He's killed people via Mind Rape, warping their insides until it's liquid, breaking their arms and legs off, and... yeah, you get the idea.
- Eldritch Abomination: After the true ending of Eversion.
- For the Evulz: Fully admits that a lot of things he does are just for fun.
- Large Ham: Zee Tee loves making a spectacle of his kills.
NP Cs - General
Non-player characters whom have still had a large impact on the game as a whole.
- Aborted Arc: The storyline he began only lasted to the end of the competition and the naming of the four elemental guardians; the disappearance of the storyteller behind the plotline resulted in it being abandoned.