Voiced by Rob Paulsen
Okay, next time my planet is facing certain doom, I will definitely e-mail myself a reminder.
Voiced by Romi Dames
Hi Cutie! Are you dead yet?
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Not for Bravoman.
- Highly-Visible Ninja: Let's see... Bright outfit: Check. Pink uncovered hair: Check. Showing yourself to your target to announce your love and intention to stab them: Double Check.
- Only Sane Woman: Not the Bravo-cidal Prime version but her couterpart in Bravo the Barbarian and the reverse universe Waya.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: Whenever she's really mad or stabby.
- Yandere: She has a huge crush on Bravoman yet goes through with her job to kill him all with a smile on her face. Alpha misidentifies her as a reverse Tsundere.
- Adaptation Name Change: From the game's Black Bravoman.
- Butt Monkey: If someone on team evil is going to be hurt or humiliated, it's him.
- Emo Teen: Well, not a teen but fits the archetype.
- Evil Counterpart: He prefers to style himself as an antihero but he lacks the badass-ness.
- Knight of Cerebus: His reverse universe counterpart.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Downplayed, Anti-Bravoman while harmless, normally tries to play himself up as an anti-hero rather than a villain his villainous alternate universe counterpart goes into Blood Knight territory but even he considers himself a hero.
- Unknown Rival: Bravoman is aware he exists but has no clue that Anti considers him a foe or works for Dr. Bomb.
- Younger Than They Look: He was "born" when Bravoman was created, so he looks about the same age, but Waya Hime notes that he's not even two yet.
Voiced by Jennifer Hale
''Being derivative never looked so butt kickingly awesome."
The lesson here is weapons solve everything.
- Distaff Counter Part: As with Alpha she's a Greek letter named alien mentor. In contrast to Alpha's laid-back sidekickerey, she is a weapons enthusiast.
- Gun Nut: All sorts of high tech weapons.
A baby of the monstrous Zulu's species. Currently, relatively harmless and Alpha's pet
- Here We Go Again: Turns out that Zulu was that size when a younger Alpha took him in as a pet 1,200 years ago.