- Adorkable: Perhaps why Waya finds him so cute.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Along with almost all of the cast. Revealed to be the the most powerful one in the reverse universe arc.
- The Hero
- The Unchosen One: Alpha chose him to be Bravoman purely on the basis that he looked like he'd fit the costume.
- Mascot: Of Shiftylook, arguably
- The Mentor: In Namco × Capcom he acts as this to Wonder Momo.
- Mundane Utility: His ability to stretch his arms often results in this.
Voiced by Rob Paulsen
Okay, next time my planet is facing certain doom, I will definitely e-mail myself a reminder.
- The Mentor
- Phrase Catcher: Whenever he announces his name and home planet in the same sentence he gets told it's redundant.
- Really 700 Years Old: He was a young… Alpha 1200 years ago.
- Shipper on Deck: In Epsisode 10 of the animation he relishes the opportunity to help Waya Hime plan her wedding with Bravoman.
Voiced by Romi Dames
Hi Cutie! Are you dead yet?
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Not for Bravoman.
- Highly Visible Ninja: Let's see... Bright outfit: Check. Pink uncovered hair: Check. Showing yourself to your target to announce your love and intention to stab them: Double Check.
- Only Sane Woman: Not the Bravo-cidal Prime version but her couterpart in Bravo the Barbarian and the reverse universe Waya.
- Red Eyes! Take Warning: Whenever she's really mad or stabby.
- Yandere: She has a huge crush on Bravoman yet goes through with her job to kill him all with a smile on her face. Alpha misidentifies her as a reverse Tsundere.
Voiced By Dee Bradley Baker
I hate everyone. In a totally not emo way!
- Adaptation Name Change: From the game's Black Bravoman.
- Butt-Monkey: If someone on team evil is going to be hurt or humiliated, it's him.
- Emo Teen: Well, not a teen but fits the archetype.
- Evil Counterpart: He prefers to style himself as an antihero but he lacks the badass-ness.
- Knight of Cerebus: His reverse universe counterpart.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Downplayed, Anti-Bravoman while harmless, normally tries to play himself up as an anti-hero rather than a villain his villainous alternate universe counterpart goes into Blood Knight territory but even he considers himself a hero.
- Unknown Rival: Bravoman is aware he exists but has no clue that Anti considers him a foe or works for Dr. Bomb.
- Younger Than They Look: He was "born" when Bravoman was created, so he looks about the same age, but Waya Hime notes that he's not even two yet.
Voiced By Dee Bradley Baker
- Big Bad
- Department of Redundancy Department: "Momentarily the moment of your demise will imminently commence"
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Averted, while it was stated he was the Big Bad behind the Alternate universe and laid the planet to waste, he had been removed a long time ago by Anti-Bravoman, and didn't even appear in the story.
- Red Right Hand: Robotic left hand to be exact.
- Intentional Engrish for Funny: Has been described as talking like a Hong Kong DVD subtitle by Bravoman.
Voiced by Jennifer Hale
''Being derivative never looked so butt kickingly awesome."
- Always Someone Better: While Bravoman has extending limbs and the ability to turn into a submarine, she's a Flying Brick.
- It's eventually revealed that she even has a better headquarters than Bravoman.
- Canon Immigrant: She's a playable character in Bravoman: Binja Bash.
- Only Sane Woman: Tries to be a serious superhero complete with double life while Bravoman goofs off and blunders into Dr. Bomb's schemes
- Two Aliases, One Character: Turns out that she's also Bravoman's lawyer.
- The lesson here is weapons solve everything.
- Distaff Counter Part: As with Alpha she's a Greek letter named alien mentor. In contrast to Alpha's laid-back sidekickerey, she is a weapons enthusiast.
- Gun Nut: All sorts of high tech weapons.
ZedA baby of the monstrous Zulu's species. Currently, relatively harmless and Alpha's pet
- Here We Go Again: Turns out that Zulu was that size when a younger Alpha took him in as a pet 1,200 years ago.