Voiced by: Kaley Cuoco (English), Maaya Sakamoto (Japanese), Xochitl Ugarte (Latin American Spanish), Pilar Martin (Spain Spanish)
- Bare Your Midriff
- Cute but Cacophonic
- Deadpan Snarker
- Ears as Hair
- Exposed Animal Bellybutton
- Fully Dressed Cartoon Animal
- The Heroine
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Like Brother and Sister: With Mr. Whiskers.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch
- Odd Couple: With Mr. Whiskers.
- Rich Bitch
- Stealth Pun/Visual Pun: A female anthropomorphic dog who is a Rich Bitch, and a Alpha Bitch.
- What Could Have Been: She was originally a slightly less humanoid poodle
- You Go, Girl!: When she fights as a Masked Luchador.
Voiced by: Charlie Adler (English), Kenyuu Horiuchi (Japanese), Luis Daniel Ramirez (Latin American Spanish), Rafael Alonso Naranjo, Jr. (Spain Spanish, Season 1 and part of Season 2), Francisco Javier García Sáenz (Spain Spanish, rest of Season 2)
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Acts as a surrogate one to Brandy.
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Heroic Self-Deprecation: He is well aware of how unpopular, disgusting, and reviled he is viewed by others in the Amazon Rainforest, but embraces those traits as a part of himself as his own chosen identity and even uses them to help others at times. This is emphasized in his speech to a depressed Brandy in an episode focused on her mixed pedigree where he acknowledged that despite descending from notably skilled individuals and greatness he admits that "he stinks" in comparison and uses that to teach Brandy she can choose what she wants to be.
- Keet: Up to Eleven.
- The Lancer
- Large Ham
- Like Brother and Sister: With Brandy.
- Lucky Rabbit's Foot: For a time, Whisker discovered he had an uncanny level of good luck that was connected to his feet. Unfortunately, his luck ran out.
- Made of Iron
- Odd Couple: With Brandy.
- Reality Warper: Essentially, in the traditional "cartoon characters can do the impossible" sense. Later explained when it's revealed that Whiskers has a talent with magic.
- Small Annoying Creature
- Took a Level in Dumbass: In some episodes.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Making Ed cry in The Monster On My Skin:Mr.Whiskers: I don't want any more of your stupid food! I don't want any more of your worthless cures! If you can't help me, I don't ever wanna see your ugly face ever again. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
- What Could Have Been: Whiskers would have originally been a Frankenstein-inspired lab animal with a removable skull and head
- White Bunny
Voiced by: Tom Kenny (English), Kōji Ochiai (Japanese), Mario Filio (Latin American Spanish), Juan Antonio Arroyo (Spain Spanish)
- Break the Cutie: in The Big Game episode.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Only when he's telling stories.
- Deadpan Snarker: He has a rather dry sense of humor.Mr.Whiskers: Oh Ed, you're a genius!Ed: Thanks, Whiskers. And you're.....ummmmmm, I'm gonna have to get back to you on that.
Brandy: Okay, is it possible to work even slower?Ed: You know, I haven't given it that much thought but I reckon it just might be possible.Brandy: I was totally being sarcastic.Ed: Oh! Well, it shames me to admit it, Miss Brandy, but I don't traffic in sarcasm too much, so I don't really tend to recognize it when it is out there. You could give me a heads up, like, "Hey, sarcastic comment coming." Just let me know and then I'll--I'll have my eyes open. I mean, come on, a sarcastic otter? That'll be unnatural.
- And of course, this scene from the birthday episode:
- The Heart
- Jive Turkey: In Loathe Triangle, he makes fun of this trope.
- Let's Get Dangerous: The scene from Con Hare where he dodges his way through a passageway of arrows.
- Nice Guy
- Playful Otter: Averted as he's more of a sarcastic type.
- The Smart Guy
- Smarter Than You Look
- Spock Speak
- Wise Beyond Their Years: In one episode, he states that no one owns the trees, sky or wind. He is so right about that.
Voiced by: Alanna Ubach (English), Takako Fuji (Japanese), Jessica Ortiz (Latin American Spanish), Chelo Vivares (Spain Spanish)
Cheryl and Meryl
Voiced by: Sherri Shepherd (English), Yurika Hino (Japanese), Carola Vázquez and Toni Rodríguez (Latin American Spanish), María Jesús Gil (Spain Spanish)
Voiced by: André Sogliuzzo (English), Hidetoshi Nakamura (Japanese), Arturo Mercado Jr. (Latin American Spanish), Chema Lara (Spain Spanish)
- Big Bad: The closest thing to a major villain the show has.
- Everything's Sexier in French: Subverted. Not only does everyone find him annoying, but Brandy even says in one episode that he sounds better without the accent.
- Smug Snake
- Villainous Crush: Occasionally shown to have one on Brandy.
Voiced by: Jennifer Hale
Voiced by: Amy Davidson (English), Gaby Ugarte (Latin American Spanish)
- Alpha Bitch: More so than Brandy.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Jerk Ass: Would rather save herself than help out Mr. Whiskers.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute
- Valley Girl
- Always Someone Better: To Brandy.
- American Accents: She's from Georgia.
- Nice Girl
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead