Voiced by: Kaley Cuoco (English), Maaya Sakamoto (Japanese), Xochitl Ugarte (Mexican Spanish)
- Bare Your Midriff
- Cute but Cacophonic
- Deadpan Snarker
- Ears as Hair
- Exposed Animal Bellybutton
- Fully Dressed Cartoon Animal
- The Heroine
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Like Brother and Sister: With Mr. Whiskers.
- Lovable Alpha Bitch
- Odd Couple: With Mr. Whiskers.
- Rich Bitch
- Stealth Pun/Visual Pun: A female anthropomorphic dog who is a Rich Bitch, and a Alpha Bitch.
- What Could Have Been: She was originally a slightly less humanoid poodle
- You Go, Girl!: When she fights as a Masked Luchador.
Voiced by: Charlie Adler (English), Kenyuu Horiuchi (Japanese), Luis Daniel Ramirez (Mexican Spanish)
- Annoying Younger Sibling: Acts as a surrogate one to Brandy.
- Barefoot Cartoon Animal
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Keet: Up to Eleven.
- The Lancer
- Large Ham
- Like Brother and Sister: With Brandy.
- Lucky Rabbit's Foot: For a time, Whisker discovered he had an uncanny level of good luck that was connected to his feet. Unfortunately, his luck ran out.
- Made of Iron
- Odd Couple: With Brandy.
- Reality Warper: Essentially, in the traditional "cartoon characters can do the impossible" sense. Later explained when it's revealed that Whiskers has a talent with magic.
- Small Annoying Creature
- Took a Level in Dumbass: In some episodes.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Making Ed cry in The Monster On My Skin:Mr.Whiskers: I don't want any more of your stupid food! I don't want any more of your worthless cures! If you can't help me, I don't ever wanna see your ugly face ever again. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!
- What Could Have Been: Whiskers would have originally been a Frankenstein-inspired lab animal with a removable skull and head
- White Bunny
Voiced by: Tom Kenny
- Break the Cutie: in The Big Game episode.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Only when he's telling stories.
- Deadpan Snarker: He has a rather dry sense of humor.Mr.Whiskers: Oh Ed, you're a genius!Ed: Thanks, Whiskers. And you're.....ummmmmm, I'm gonna have to get back to you on that.
Brandy: Okay, is it possible to work even slower?Ed: You know, I haven't given it that much thought but I reckon it just might be possible.Brandy:I was totally being sarcasticEd: Oh well it shames me to admit it Miss Brandy but I don't traffic in sarcasm too much so I don't really tend to recognize it when it is out there. You could give me a heads up like "Hey sarcastic comment coming" Just let me know then I'll have my eyes open. I mean come on, a sarcastic otter? That'll be unnatural.
- And of course, this scene from the birthday episode:
- The Heart
- Jive Turkey: In Loathe Triangle, he makes fun of this trope.
- Let's Get Dangerous: The scene from Con Hare where he dodges his way through a passageway of arrows.
- Nice Guy
- Playful Otter: Averted as he's more of a sarcastic type.
- The Smart Guy
- Smarter Than You Look
- Spock Speak
- Wise Beyond Their Years: In one episode, he states that no one owns the trees, sky or wind. He is so right about that.
Voiced by: Alanna Ubach (English), Takako Fuji (Japanese)
Cheryl and Meryl
Voiced by: Sherri Shepherd
Voiced by: André Sogliuzzo
- Big Bad: The closest thing to a major villain the show has.
- Everything's Sexier in French: Subverted. Not only does everyone find him annoying, but Brandy even says in one episode that he sounds better without the accent.
- Smug Snake
- Villainous Crush: Occasionally shown to have one on Brandy.
Voiced by: Jennifer Hale
- Alpha Bitch: More so than Brandy.
- Bare Your Midriff
- Jerk Ass: Would rather save herself than help out Mr. Whiskers.
- Suspiciously Similar Substitute
- Valley Girl
- Always Someone Better: To Brandy.
- American Accents: She's from Georgia.
- Nice Girl
- Significant Green-Eyed Redhead