Voiced by: Saeko Chiba (JP - anime), Yui Horie (JP - drama CDs), Wendee Lee (EN)
- Anti-Hero: Hilariously done!
- Berserk Button: Unfortunately for our hero, she seems to have a lot of them, and pressing one will usually lead to him being messily bludgeoned. Like: accidentally walking in on her while she's getting dressed, accidentally groping her, refusing to have anything to do with a school club she formed...
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Dokuro-land, population: 1.
- Expy: Of sorts to Doraemon, as pointed by various references through the series. She comes from the future to prevent Sakura from turning out bad much like how Doraemon did for Nobita, but for twistedly nonsensical reasons.
- Genki Girl: Extremely genki.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Frequently hangs out with Sabato.
- Green Eyes
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath: She runs rampant with this.
- Holy Halo
- Irony: The reason she was sent from the future? To assassinate Sakura, in order to prevent him inventing a device that will make females stop aging.
- Loving Bully: Up to Eleven. All those acts of violence, torture and death she inflicts on Sakura are how she expresses her love for him.
- Magical Girl
- Magical Girlfriend: A Deconstructed Character Archetype
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl: Perhaps a little too manic...
- Names to Run Away from Really Fast: "Bludgeoning Angel." Moreso for the literal translation, "Club-To-Death Angel."
- Our Angels Are Different
- Pervert Revenge Mode: When Dokuro kills Sakura, more often than not, this trope is to blame.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: It's a light purple in the first season, but a light blue in the second - the same shade as her sister's.
- Zettai Ryouiki
Voiced by: Reiko Takagi (JP), Johnny Yong Bosch (EN)
- Accidental Pervert: Sakura almost never has any overt sexual thoughts when he provokes Dokuro's wrath. In fact, these moments are just about the only time he ISN'T having sexual thoughts.
- And I Must Scream: It's mentioned in the novel that Sakura actually remains conscious whenever Dokuro splatters him.
- Back from the Dead: Repeatedly. Seriously, this guy is the anime equivalent of Kenny.
- Butt-Monkey: Everything is out to get this poor schmuck.
- Cherry Blossom Guy
- Gender-Blender Name: His name is typically used as a girl's name in Japan.
- The Chew Toy
- Cosmic Plaything
- The Dulcinea Effect: He's always willing to help Sabato, despite how often she's tried to kill him.
- Lolicon: Apparently. According to Dokuro and Sabato, he will even go as far as to invent a device that will cause all females to stop aging after they turn twelve years old.
- Major Injury Underreaction: Comes to act like this once being blown up with a club becomes a mundane occurence.
- Nice Guy: Grows fond of Dokuro despite how she treats him and brings food to the homeless Sabato when she's not looking, since she's not a bad person either and he feels sorry about her having to be stuck in the past unless she could kill him.
- They Killed Kenny: Once an Episode. Sometimes even more than once.
- Unlucky Everydude
Voiced by: Akeno Watanabe (JP), Dorothy Elias Fahn (EN)
- Big Little Sister: To Dokuro.
- Eyepatch of Power
- Gag Boobs: Particularly noticeable while wearing a swimsuit.
- Holy Halo
- Improbable Weapon User: Her Weapon of Choice is a wet towel, named Eckelsax.
- Lady of War: She's a very elegant fighter, in spite of the wet towel.
- Nice Hat
- Yamato Nadeshiko: She's very soft-spoken and polite.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
- Younger Than They Look: Despite being the tallest of the main cast, as well as having huge tracts of land, she's nine years old.
Voiced by: Rie Kugimiya (JP), Laura Bailey (EN)
- Anti-Villain: Type IV.
- Butt-Monkey: She has it even worse than Sakura. At least he has a roof over his head — she lives in a box under a bridge!
- Electric Torture: Inflicts this with her weapon, Durandal, which by her account is capable of frying a blue whale.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: In the first manga, she wears this outfit for some reason during her introduction.
- Go-Karting with Bowser: Frequently hangs out with Dokuro.
- Holy Halo
- Horned Humanoid
- Ill Girl: Frequently, particularly in season two. It's mostly just a cold, but it's exacerbated by her less-than-ideal living conditions. Like just about everything else in this show, though, this is Played for Laughs.
- Purple Eyes
- School Uniforms Are the New Black
Voiced by: Ayako Kawasumi (JP), Mela Lee (EN)
- Foil: Arguably one to Dokuro.
- Girlish Pigtails
- Girl Next Door
- Nice Girl: The only person who is always on Sakura's side, believing him to be a good person.