Characters: Blaze Of Eternity
The character sheet for the Fire Emblem-based role-play, Blaze of Eternity.Still contains spoilers for Clark Kallen, by the way.
Michael 'Tookie' HamiltonThe hero of the piece, and a veteran warrior from the events of Clark Kallen. His part in the battles two years prior naturally makes him the first mortal to be targetted by the rebellious angels in their attempt to remove any potential allies of Alessia. That... didn't exactly work out.
- Adam Smith Hates His Guts (or so it would seem)
- Ascended Extra
- Author Avatar (take Tookie and make him even more shameless about this- he doesn't even bother with the pseudonym this time round)
- Bag of Spilling
- Boring Invincible Hero (between the Bag of Spilling and fate generally conspiring against him? Averted.)
- Even more averted after his temporary incapacitation at the hands of the mysterious swordsman.
- Curb-Stomp Battle (on the receiving end of one at the end of Chapter Three, which he has since recovered from.)
- Determinator (Very much so, if the sparring session on the ship of angels is anything to go by.)
- Did You Just Flip Off Cthulhu? (responds to Valauria's grandstanding in Chapter Two with a nice verbal bitchslap at the first available opportunity. Not quite a Cthulhu by any stretch of the imagination, but considering the power discrepancy it's close enough)
- "Now piss off. I believe you have revenge plans to make."
- Doomed Hometown (Southampton looks pretty boned at the moment)
- Scratch that- it is boned.
- Heroes Prefer Swords (no, he doesn't use anything else this time; he doesn't even keep his axes from Clark Kallen)
- Magnetic Hero (noted in-universe; Alessia tells Mannix that 'the powerful seem to gravitate towards him')
- No Name Given (finally averted)
- Seen It All (fighting in the Langras Crusades and taking a few shots at Alessia had an effect similar to this on him. Time will tell if this lasts or not)
- The Hero
Lily KlavineAn ally of Michael throughout the Langras Crusades and beyond, though not really before. Most sources have her continuing to work as a mercenary at some point between Clark Kallen and Blaze of Eternity, and it is concern over Michael's whereabouts that brings her back into his battles, finding him on the day the angels chose to strike against him.
- Ascended Extra
- Lady of War
- Seen It All (got an even worse end of this stick than Michael)
- The Lancer (to Michael, particularly after the events of Clark Kallen. It's even her class)
- Apologetic Attacker (he's a little bit more genuine than most)
- My God, What Have I Done? (given that he's a monk, this is even more appropriate for him)
- Religion Is Magic
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair (purple, actually)
- Blade on a Stick (wields a spear)
- Classically Trained Extra (incredibly well-versed in Shakespeare's works, but rarely gets to play as much more than an extra)
- Purple Prose (hoo, boy, does this guy lay it thick...)
- Quintessential British Gentleman (not only does he take the bill, but he's also the oldest)
- An Axe to Grind
- Author Avatar (Though not a straight example. More like an imaginary Evil Twin. Compare Legatus.)
- Berserk Button (Bad things happen when you deny an already critically unstable man his entertainment.)
- The Berserker
- Blood Knight (After all.)
- Chaotic Neutral —> Chaotic Evil (After the revelation, arguably.)
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- The Engineer (His background.)
- Even Nerds Have Standards (He has this attitude towards LARPers.)
- For SCIENCE
- Genius Bruiser
- Go Mad from the Revelation
- The Mad Hatter
- Nay-Theist (Regarding magic.)
- No Name Given
- Skepticism Failure
- Skeptic No Longer
- Tourettes Shitcock Syndrome (At first. Toned down later on.)
- Wrong Genre Savvy
- Fragile Speedster
- Good Is Not Nice (he doesn't seem to treat his sister particularly well)
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Hearing Voices (potentially)
- Sociopathic Hero (mild example; he seems to be enjoying the whole thing a little too much)
- Hates Being Touched
- Shrinking Violet (she seems to hang on every word her brother says)
- Dark and Troubled Past (far worse than her brother)
- Dark Is Edgy
- Dark Is Not Evil (though it is still rather disturbing)
- Loners Are Freaks
- Mentor Occupational Hazard (the whole reason Mannix is travelling at all is to search for his missing mentor, Master Gahareet. It's not yet known why he disappeared at all, or even if he is still alive)
- Power Floats (capable of hovering for transport)
- Shout-Out (to Golbez)"Guide my inner shadow, light and dark above..." he muttered, as dark aurae began to emanate from him. It grew more and more intensely, until he unleashed it unto the reanimated skeleton.
- True Neutral (he holds no allegience to Michael's cause; rather he views his current circumstance as a means to an end. Would not hesisitate to undergo a Face-Heel Turn if he believed it would bring him closer to finding his mentor)
AlessiaThe Goddess; the creator of the universe. Michael fought her two years ago; the reasons behind this, however, are known only to themselves, Lily and the warriors of Langras and Elibe who fought alongside them. She has recently been the target of a rebellion of angels, forcing her to re-enter the battlefield herself.
- Kill It with Fire (Immolation... Oh, dear lord, Immolation...)
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast (Her own soldiers flee when she enters the battlefield.)
- Up to Eleven (Statistically speaking- her stats are far higher overall than anything ever seen in any Fire Emblem game.