open/close all folders
Video Game/Blaz Blue Characters
Ragna The Bloodedge
- Played by: TM
- Big Damn Heroes: Pulled one when he saved Rachel from Tazuka & Nine.
- "I Know You Are in There Somewhere" Fight: He attempts that to Taokaka, but failed that.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Like usual, the Red Oni for Jin's Blue. This time manifested in that Ragna's plan to beat NOL/Terumi is brute force.
- "If 'justice' is wrong, I will fight against it! If 'love' is wrong, I will fight against it!! And if 'the world' is wrong... I will fight against it!"
- Breaking Speech: He used one to trigger Abel leaving NOL.
- Catapult Nightmare: After he wakes up seeing the dream of the events in Wheel of Fortune
- The Comically Serious: The only guy not laughing at the ridiculousness of Cain's Super Mode name.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Granted, Litchi was blocking Hakumen, not Jin. Jin's response was: "Kill her brutally before she can interrupt again." Though he changed his mind.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Claimed that while he was BAD as the Major in NOL, he'd never go as far as molesting girls.
- Fan Nickname: In-series. He refused to call the current NOL as 'NOL', but 'Hazama and Cronies'
- Freak Out: He didn't take Tsubaki's kidnapping well.
- Heel–Face Turn: Has been inducing this to many NOL members; thus far including Litchi, Abel and then Tsubaki.
- Jerkass: He still is, except with Tsubaki. And he's been less of a jerk to everyone else, even to Nu. Or at least, he learns some self-control
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: However, he's shown some signs of gold heart, especially when he slowly started to let off on Litchi (after trying to kill her in cold blood) and inspired her to grow some backbone, eventually culminating in full circle when he actually gave her advice to lose her pressure and shares his chest for her to cry on.
- Jerk Justifications: Expanded from merely Not Good with People, leaning to Other type: He thought everyone just saw him for his position in NOL and family, thus with the exception of Tsubaki, he had no friends and it's completely OK to be a massive dick to them.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: As revealed later, turns out Jin was 'faking' on being a needy brother when he realized something was off with Saya.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The Blue Oni to Ragna's Red. Manifested in that Jin's plan to defeat NOL/Terumi is to deprive him of all his manipulation victims, leaving him with as little support as possible.
- Supporting Leader: Not really leading, but he's working on it... even when he's still a Jerkass.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist: Plans to kill Arakune just to force Litchi to move on and prevent tragedies like in Orient Town.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Delivers one to Kokonoe and the whole Sector Seven for their treatment to Litchi, though it would seem to prepare to bite him in the ass in the future since he made it sound like an ultimatum. It turns out it didn't.
- You Are Too Late: The reason why Jin was not in the big brawl was that he was stalled by Ein.
- Played by: TM
- Played by: Kirby1112 (Taken over by GiantBrother and then later Sword Goddess due to personal issues)"I told myself I would never be in this position... I suppose lying to myself is something I've become quite adept at as of late..."
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Rachel has let off quite. She now calls Ragna by name and thanked him.
- Not So Stoic: In this case, 'not so snarky'. Rachel just loses it when the topic is about Tazuka.
- You Killed My Father: Tazuka does...
- Played by: Sword Goddess"THANK YOU HOODED PERSONOMOMNOMNOM"
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Partially, courtesy of Chimera. And then fully, thanks to Relius. She got better.
- Distress Ball: And the reason she got caught? Because she thinks she can take on a full-health Relius after fighting with another person.
- Painting the Medium: The narration for Tao is frequently littered with silly emoticons and sentances interrupting other sentances. While it'd be INCREDIBLY annoying for any other RP post, for Tao it's often the best part of the RP.
- The Voiceless: As an aftereffect of the brainwashing. She's past it.
- Played by: TM
- Heroic R.R.O.D.: Subversion. Tager does have a RROD for overheating, but the reason he did that wasn't because of something heroic, but because a Titan possessed him to get angry and get over his limit. Though he got better.
- "In all, I just want everyone to be safe. I know this is right, but the things that might be done to achieve this might make me feel remorse in the future. But I will smile knowing that I assured the well-being of people."
- The Atoner: After quitting NOL, she practically wants to make amends to those she abandoned.
- Apologises Alot: As a result, she tends to ask for forgiveness for those she abandoned, and it's not a short list.
- Break the Cutie: Big Time. She was forced to watch Orient Town burn to ground by her clone below and along the way, she learns that the clone would do much more atrocities just to save Arakune, especially at cost of her own friends. Also nearly had one when she nearly killed Bang in accident.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: Is being a victim of this, courtesy of Relius and later Otoya. Then Hazama came, and she finally breaks down
- Cooldown Hug: Administered to Jin when he lost his shit after Tsubaki's kidnapping. Then again to snap Taokaka back.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Any time she had a tearful Heel Realization and get accepted back, this mostly happened. Also her Friendship Moment with Bang, and the Cooldown Hug to Jin, and then to Taokaka... You know what? Litchi has seemed to evolve into a walking Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.
- Cry Cute: Eventually, after having some 'counseling' by Jin. Then again, with Nox.
- Despair Event Horizon: Her hallucinations of everyone she knew gave her a What the Hell, Hero? and lost every trust they had to her, after she witnessed the burning of Orient Town. *sniff*.
- Fanservice: Goes to take a bath and got naked.
- Then Tazuka attacks her... and she fights him off anyway... WHILE NAKED.
- Groin Attack: Seemed to deal this a lot to Tazuka.
- Heel–Face Turn: At first, because Jin threatens to kill her if she doesn't do it. She later embraced it fully.
- "I Know You Are In There Somewhere" Talk: Actually, she pulled it off with Ignis, with Tender Tears to boot. And it kinda works... a little.
- Mama Bear: Reine called her 'Mommy', and Litchi has returned the favor... Endangering Reine means she gets pissed.
- And again, when Banshee, possessing Linhua, waltzes in... Litchi beats her down in order to save Linhua.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Mostly self-inflicted, but Han and Jin had a share of doing it. She expected Nox and Bang to do the same, but they did otherwise. Then, she delivers one to Reine after her 'killing spree out of boredom'.
- With My Hands Tied: Even when she's tied up, she still stayed defiant against Tazuka and put up a fight. Add a gag, and that doesn't make her submissive. At all.
- Played by: Giant Brother (Now played by Ashton Rockwell)"Infection malaise, cauterise contaiN! I go necessity."
- Brainwashed and Crazy: In a way that was actually beneficial. It's only thanks to Chimera's influence that Arakune could escape from Relius' clutches (though only when he's not looking)
- Character Development: He's gotten a less crazy about himself and thanks to some kinship with Han, he's much more of a pleasant man.
- You may know my name. But so too does ever evildoer who every dreamt of walking the streets of Kagutsuchi. I dare say you would be hard pressed to find someone who has not heard of The Divine Lightning of Justice!
- Big Damn Heroes: Executed this to save Litchi from Tazuka. And goes to... the Shout-Out.
- Courtly Love: Part of his Heel Realization is when he realized that he's more likely a Deconstruction of this trope, and resolves to play this straight later.
- Crazy Awesome: If catching all his nails from his umbrella Distortion Drive doesn't scream 'awesome', I don't know what is
- Heartbroken Badass: After mistaking that Jin and Litchi might be a couple.
- Heel Realization, Shower of Angst: Or more like 'Waterfall Of Angst'. He got this when he heard about Litchi's confession and back story, and realizing that he might've been the selfish one trying to get on her love in a much frontal approach. Complete with Inelegant Blubbering and Tears of Remorse...
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: Momentarily fell for it when Hakumen reveals his Face–Heel Turn, thinking that the concept of justice is so weak that it is easily corruptible. Litchi snaps him out of it.
- Large Ham: Even the narration around him (at first) is hammy. And still makes sense.
- We eventually learn he got his hamminess from his father.
- My God, What Have I Done?: With Big "NO!" and nearly committing seppuku to go after he realized he was accusing Litchi for the crimes her clone did.
- Shipper on Deck: After the above Heel Realization, he now ships Litchi/Arakune.
- Shout-Out: How did he perform a Big Damn Heroes? Stand atop a waterfall, stop Tazuka by yelling "WAIT!!!", then chews him out with the definition of 'Sexual Assault' and when Tazuka asks who he is, Bang says... "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO KNOW MY NAME!!". Then goes 'God Hand Smash' on him.
- A slightly sarcastic (or Narmy) one: "Where did our teachings which has been passed down in the line of Ikarugan citizenship for generations... failed?"
- And again, for another despair-related stuff... "WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOR!?!?"
- And er... for more, his chest is being scarred by Tazuka SEVEN TIMES. Now, who's the other manly bad ass who got Seven Scars in the chest?
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: The Titan Banshee tried using a lecture, but... Bang just have them Talk To The Giant Nail.
- Detect Evil: Seems to have gained it.
- Faking the Dead: Only it didn't quite work.
- Nice Guy: Evolved into a younger version of this.
- Played by: TM
- Badass in Distress: Is currently caught, but justified that he's fighting Terumi, Relius and Phantom at the same time. But he's bidding his time to strike back...
- Face–Heel Turn: Is forced to join Terumi's group to preserve Tsubaki's life. He got better.
- Played by: Beaver Deity"la la la, Ragnaaaa~"
- Brainwashed: Her memory and lifelink gets removed, and she acts like a bubbly girl.
- Played by: BeaverDeity
- Beware the Nice Ones: Her mistreatment at Minato's hands led her to cut herself completely off with her emotions and unleash an overly aggressive assault upon Minato. To make matters worse for him, her abilities are described as being identical to Unlimited Nu.
- Empty Shell: Averted. In this RP, Lambda regained her original personality.
- Suddenly Always Knew That: Suddenly learns how to sew.
- Played by: Beaver Deity"To even propose I come with you like a coward is an insult! If you will take me back... you will have to do it by force!"
- Distressed Damsel: Thanks to being captured by Tazuka. Relius even lampshaded it.
- Defiant to the End: Even when she's tortured, worried about her friends, she showed a lot of defiance towards NOL.
- Heel–Face Turn: Thanks to Jin.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Thanks to being cleaved by her father's weapon.
- Redemption Demotion: Justified. Jin refused to give the Izayoi book back to her because it has taken a lot from her. So she's now stuck with just dagger, no Izayoi.
- Worf Had the Flu: Tazuka attacked her when she had blurry vision and not using Izayoi's full power (since the book was removed from her), causing Tsubaki to be defeated and taken captive.
- Played by: TM
- Played by: Sword Goddess
- Large Ham: Her narration seems to be kind of hammy and overpraise herself a lot, Makoto style.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: Much like Taokaka and Bang, when Makoto's around, you KNOW that the narration is gonna become a LOT more interesting...
- Troll: Apparently she learns a thing or two from Hazama... she just trolls the bad guys though.
- Nothing but a pack of lies. She trolled her friends back at the academy and she trolled them HARD. Especially Noel.
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
- Played by: TM
Platinum the Trinity, Luna & Sena
- Played by: Kirby1112 (Temporarily taken over by BeaverDeity due to personal issues)
- Played by: BeaverDeity"I need another lolly....."
- My God, What Have I Done?: Not said word-by-word, but Jin's What the Hell, Hero? caught her off and she decided to be less pissy. However...
- Ignored Epiphany: As she still couldn't let go of her vengeance, rather than fixing things with Litchi, she ended up experimenting a science-controlled Black Beast
- This Is Unforgivable!: Albeit being tricked. Kokonoe didn't take the fires of Orient Town well and swore to hunt Litchi down.
- Played by: TM
- For those who cannot back their claims up are nothing more than a pathetic whiner, fated only to lose.
- Badass Cape: And this time, used for fighting, in the same way as Original/Clone Zero and Igniz.
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: That quote above? He said it to Chimera, a nearly Godlike being, with calm composure and ease while smacking waste of her guardians.
- Even Evil Has Loved Ones: Not to the point of humanizing him, but when Colossus tried to wreck Ignis to get out of the Boundary, Relius did not take it well.
- If You're So Evil, Eat This Kitten: Told Litchi to prove her loyalty to NOL by killing Carl. That didn't work really well, not that he cares, though.
- Kick the Dog: The prison scene, while not overly brutal for the trope below, shows this for Relius. First off, he forced Hakumen to punch a defenseless, tied up Litchi in the name of 'punishing her for her acts in the end of Continuum Shift' (again, Tsubaki becomes the hostage for it), thereby ruining Hakumen's status and pride as a hero (reduced into some sort of hitman)... and then orders it that Noel, Nox and Makoto ALL WATCH.
- Moral Event Horizon: Crosses yet another when he declares Project Four Gods failure, and everyone involved and their families are to be killed... all just to remove the stain of his perfect record.
- His brutal torture to Taokaka might also count. And Tao didn't quite do anything nasty to him...
- Shared with Hazama, he had the captured Tsubaki Bound and Gagged, then brought her to Hakumen, slaps and kicks her around in front of Hakumen, who's also bound, for various reasons (lulz included) and ends up with an ultimatum to either help them or Tsubaki bites it.
- His biggest one is his whole series of torture to Litchi.Click for an overly long description of the treatment as a testimony of how big he jumped
- Off Hand Backhand: Performed to Otoya, when he misbehaves.
- Shout-Out: Ignis' brutal beatdown to Taokaka is written to be similar to Dio Brando's "MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!"
""This cape carries an energy equals to an electric charge of 10 million volts. Now let's see how you like this."
- Guilty Gear has the moves Beta Ray and Gamma Ray. Relius' response? Alpha Ray and Omega Ray
- He can also turn his Ignis into a Cthulhu-based Humongous Mecha.
- "If the cuckoo does not sing, then Make. It. Sing."
- His brutal beating to Litchi has similar vibes to Colonel Volgin beating the daylights out of Naked Snake. He even gives out his own Electric Torture.
- Played by: bimugen (Now Played by Ashton Rockwell"You're not still mad that I made the Nox you got trapped in are you? It's not MY fault you fiddled with it so much you got trapped in it. I warned you quite enough about that you know. I mean, I WAS going to help you, but you were being such a BRAT about how it was MY fault, so my motivation went down and I kinda died before I could really help you...so...this is the least you can do to repay me for all the times you annoyed the HELL out of me."
- Big Damn Heroes: Attempted to pull one for Litchi against Jin... but then, gets interrupted by Relius before she could reveal Arakune's location.
- Evil Knockoff
- The Fashionista, Vain Sorceress: Seems to be obsessed with what she wears and worries a lot about make up.
- Gotta Catch 'Em All: Plans to capture and gather all Six Heroes
- Love Makes You Evil: Is willing to side with her killer Terumi because his boss the Imperator promised her a perfect world for her and her actual love interest: Hakumen.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: Partially. She claims to be the one who killed Hakumen's Tsubaki, because she loved him, and think that Tsubaki would be corrupted by the Black Beast if alive.
- Shipper on Deck: Of herself and Hakumen. And she's more than willing to make people die for it if she must... or if she musn't, for that matter...
- Took a Level in Jerkass: She got the memory and personality of a temperamental lady (Nine in Phase 0). But she comes off as a bitchy magician with Troll tendencies. In fact, she's kicked the dog enough times that she should just probably be called a Troll. Period.
- Wangst: Had a massive one in front of Hakumen. Not that he's going to listen after what she's done.
Nine/Konoe A. Mercury/Nanaha Chikyuu
- And I Must Scream: She stays as a ghost, and is forced to watch Phantom make up mockeries of her image while she can't do anything very significant... not a pleasant sight. Especially when Phantom wants to kill her husband and snatch her daughter.
- Author's Saving Throw: Subverted. The original RP-er of Phantom actually thought a cosmetic-based magic witch bitch Phantom is AWESOME, while other RP-ers were appalled that it was defiling Nine's role, thus the RP-er of Nine came up with a more in-character Nine. This is followed by the latter RP-er of Phantom in Character Rerailment.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: According to her backstory, she became less temperamental thanks to Jubei and learning the joy of being a mother. She still have some temperament though, and sometimes could get a bit cocky.
- Erotic Dream: Had one, regarding Jubei.
- Godiva Hair: In her ghost form.
- Good with Numbers: Explained to be the reason why she picked her name as 'Nine'.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: Nanaha is stated to love cats. This is one of the first hints that she is actually Nine, based on her link and love with Jubei (a bipedal cat).
- Like Mother, Like Daughter: One of the hints guessed by Litchi about her identity was that she has pink hair and has similar laugh like Kokonoe.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: While being Nanaha, Nine was just naked and wears an eye visor, as does her second body. It doesn't take long for Litchi to blow it up.
- Punny Name: 'Nanaha Chikyuu' can be separated into "Nana Hachi Kyuu", which means Seven Eight Nine. It's also a play on "Nanoha".
- She's Back
- Take That: She decided to protect Tsubaki as an 'in your face' reaction for Phantom killing Tsubaki to have a chance with Hakumen.
- Theme Naming: Whereas Noel took her move names from Norse Mythology, Nine took her move names from Greek Mythology, whereas for normal moves, their names were omitted or combined (Pegas from 'Pegasus', Taurusa from 'Minotaur' and 'Medusa'), but goes full names for Distortion Drive.
- Played by: bimugen (Now played by Ashton Rockwell)
- Hoist by His Own Petard: Ordered that Nu forget Ragna and be clingy on her. This results in Nu opposing Hazama and Relius for the sake of protecting her.
- Mind Screw: Is she the real Saya? Is she a Titan pretending to be Saya? Is she Saya pretending to be a Titan? Just don't ask.
- Here's the answer: It's Saya all along, but she manages to trick the Titan into thinking that she's their dead sister Sheeva.
- Orcus on His Throne
- Later averted, she's been taking roles in battle now, using phantom images.
These characters are characters that by all means, existed in the story, or had mentions, but is turned into full-blown characters.
- Always Someone Better: Han feels like everything he does, Litchi does better. This was why he's angered at her leaving abruptly, because she's the only one who can make the people of Orient Town truly happy.
- Ascended Extra: Way to go from just mere mention by a Satellite Character (Linhua)
- The Berserker: The Black Dragon spirit will cause him to fall to such,
- Blade on a Stick: Ars Magus Seiryuu.
- Body Horror: Usage of Seiryuu, especially when possessed, causes Han immense pain that once his possession is done, he'll have scaled arm of a dragon, and recently, he's got scaled arms and legs.
- Taken to the extreme in the recent acts... the descent to madness turned him into a literal giant black dragon.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Possibly Deconstructed. Even when he still look Gonkish, he still hits on ladies. Then Body Horror kicks in, and he felt completely unable to hit on girls anymore, as he was shunned even further.
- Dark and Troubled Past: And possibly present too. God, it sucks to be Han.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: A particularly big one once the clone of Litchi told him that he and everyone else is insignificant to her compared to Arakune.
- Idiot Ball / What an Idiot: The only guy who cannot differentiate the clone Litchi or the real Litchi.
- Not So Different: He sees a lot in common between himself and Arakune. They seem to be slowly bonding over it.
- Odd Couple: With Arakune
- The Four Gods
- The Grotesque: He's got a frumpy face, walks like a hunchback... and now he gets even worse with those scaled limbs.
- It's Personal: With Relius, even when he's not part of the Clover family.
- Shout-Out: It's been stated that Seiryuu's appearance pay homage to Guan Yu's Blue Dragon Saber.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Finally gets to deliver one to Litchi.
- Played by: TM
- Played by: TM
- Anime Hair
- Cool Sword: Nox wields two swords called Nosu and Sasu (which means "North and South" ) which can be joined together to become a long double edged spear.
- Dual Wielding
- Easy Amnesia: The earliest memories he has is living with his foster parents.
- Face–Heel Turn: Vengeance got best of him after his memory returns and he agreed to rejoin Relius just to get vengeance on Nine. He got better.
- Faking the Dead: Nox made it seem he had been KIA in the Ikaruga War to escape the NOL.
- Foreshadowing: It was at first said that he wasn't really fond of Kokonoe despite working with Sector Seven. Turns out it's because he HATED her mother (though he didn't realize it at first).
- Nice Guy: He will always help a person in need, is also very loyal to his friends. Nakama is REALLY Serious Business for him.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Threaten the safety of his friends, and he's not going to take it well, as Jin found out after threatening Sector Seven.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: The one chink of his Nice Guy-ness, which put him behind Ashton in this term. Nox is very prone to words like "Shit", "Asshole", etc. Even when he's not being mad.
- Elemental Powers: With his Ars Magus "Yoso" he can command the powers of earth, wind, water and fire.
- It's Personal: Exact reasons currently unknown, but he really hates Nine, even more so than he hates those who threatens his friends or Relius and Hazama.
- Revenge Before Reason: He... just doesn't care about his image and friendship just so long as he could get his revenge on Nine. Again, He got better.
- Played by: TM"Go ahead and scream for your boyfriend if you want, won't do much good, but as I said, I do so love screaming...."
- All Your Base Are Belong to Us: Got into the Alucard mansion while Valkenhayn and Rachel were out and utterly trashed it.
- Fan Nickname: Was once coined as "Tazuka Cullen"
- For the Evulz: His past included tormenting humans... for fun.
- If I Can't Have You: His reaction when Rachel rejected him for killing Clavis? To kill her.
- I Have You Now, My Pretty: Tazuka expresses obsessive behaviour towards Rachel, licks Tsubaki's wound, attacks Litchi while she is completely naked and attempts to bite Lambda while she is restrained on a table, Chivalry is not one of his strong points.
- Love Makes You Evil: Or so apparently. Tazuka's Start of Darkness began when he realizes he can't live without Rachel... and then Clavis kept them apart all the time
- Near-Rape Experience: A subversion. Tazuka was more than willing to molest Litchi further after subduing her, but then got interrupted with Bang's Big Damn Heroes.
- He also attempted this with Nine sometime in the past.
- Mix and Match: Terumi + Shitty Vampire is the ingredients for Tazuka.
- Obviously Evil: The only thing not sounding too evil is just his name.
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Clavis was quite aware of what Tazuka was to become. Unfortunately, his attempts to protect Rachel from that were what set him off the deep end. Nice Job Breaking It, Clavis.
- Used to Be a Sweet Kid: Tazuka was actually pretty normal during his young age, but when things didn't go his way... Word of God did say Terumi influenced him.
- You Killed My Father: He killed Rachel's father Clavis.
- Played by: bimugen, Chris X
- Badass Decay: While at first presented as overpowered, they now become MUCH weaker. Perhaps it was because they're nearing Villain Sue that toning down was necessary.
- Dark Is Not Evil / Don't Fear The Reaper: Anubis is the designated Titan of Life & Death, and killing people is his job. He's the first to pull a Heel–Face Turn.
- Defector from Decadence: Anubis.
- Gaia's Vengeance
- Grand Theft Me: Their method is usage of possessing humans.
- Heel–Face Turn: Anubis
- Humans Are the Real Monsters: Nevar. Forget.
- Kick the Dog: Chimera kidnapped Linhua in front of Litchi, and then uses her as Banshee's host body. This is probably a sign of just how twisted she is.
- Killed Off for Real:
- Banshee has been banished with the combined effort of Litchi, Nine, Lambda and Nathan.
- Anubis was killed by Hazama after giving the latter one mean Breaking Speech.
- Chimera and Colossus met ignoble deaths by the hands of Ragna and Tager.
- Knight Templar: The other Titans mostly share Chimera's opinion on humanity, they're not moved to such extreme lengths like Chimera is. Doesn't change the fact that they're still nasty. Except Anubis, after he came to his senses.
- Make Me Wanna Shout: Banshee
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: As they were initially powerful, they kind of took 'high importance' in story threat. Word of God says that they wouldn't be the ultimate Big Bad though.
- Played by: Ashton Rockwell
- Aerith and Bob: Take a look at his name and see if it isn't so foreign sounding compared to the rest.
- The Assimilator: While not directly stated, whenever Ashton is in dire straights or runs out of seither, Yggdrasil tries to cover his body with black veins, almost as if it's trying to take over Ashton's body.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Yggdrasil's main function aside from shapeshifting. Leads to...
- Mr. Exposition: Ashton is one thanks to the massive data feeds Yggdrasil gives him.
- Badass Creed: Protector of Life, dispatched to save mankind. I am a Knight of the White Dawn!
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: Subverted in that Ashton didn't actually take the Copy of the Black Beast, but he was able to punch one of its heads off.
- Empathic Weapon: Yggdrasil again. When it encountered Han and Seiryuu, it wouldn't leave Ashton alone about them.
- Yggdrasil also does this when Ashton sees the Copy of the Black Beast. He even takes control over Ashton at one point, and starts fighting it off in Ashton's place.
- Evil Weapon: Yggdrasil seems to have shades of it.
- Foreshadowing: Who is the first person to identify that the Copy of the Black Beast is in fact a copy? Hakumen, Terumi, Jubei? Nope, it's Yggdrasil ...but how does it know that?
- Many Spirits Inside of One: We've seen him possessed by Otoya, we know Harukaka's in there... hopefully they're the only ones.
- Mega Manning: After absorbing Byakko, Yggdrasil has been able to use its abilities in tandem with its own.
- Even after losing Byakko, Ashton quickly replaces it, albeit unwittingly, with sword fragments from Amateratsu. Too bad he can't use them...
- Nice Guy: Too nice, maybe.
- Then he shot Harukaka in the face while she was apologizing to him. Then again, she did poke about six holes in his chest.
- Samaritan Syndrome: As Cain suggested, he has a 'martyr complex' that would be even more extreme than Litchi.
- Swiss Army Weapon: Yggdrasil again. Shapeshifting is its whole deal.
- Theme Naming: All of Ashton's attacks are named after artifacts or actual worlds in Norse mythology.
- Your Days Are Numbered: Originally the reason why he left the NOL. After having Yggdrasil fused with his body, he could probably view an 'early retirement' coming to see him at the age of thirty.
- Played by: Ashton Rockwell
- All the Other Reindeer: His past, which caused him to be REALLY horrendous.
- Arch-Enemy: For Han, or vice versa since Han has no knowledge who he is. Also for Bang and the Ikarugans, sorta.
- Berserk Button: Laughing at him, or instigating that you are laughing at him, was enough to drive Otoya into a state of psychosis and strangling.
- Grand Theft Me: Formerly inhabited Ashton's body, now he inhabited Lord Tenjou's.
- Mad Scientist, The Mengele
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant
- Villain Worshipper: Worships Relius.
- You Killed My Father: It's revealed that he co-worked with Relius in gleefully killing Litchi's father.
- Played by: Sword Goddess
- Detect Evil: Nathan's longsword Warden has this property built it. It only makes the target feel and think as though its been struck unless if it is unforgivably, irredeemably, outright evil. Boy HOWDY is that gonna be put to good use...
- Guile Hero: Nathan generally perfers smooth talking and quick thinking to solve problems rather than immediate violence. Not that he doesn't have the strength to hold his own in a fight. Far from it.
- Handsome Lech: Described as quite the charming fellow, and he never passes up the opportunity to flirt with Kokonoe, Noel, Makoto...
- Nice Guy: So unflappably nice.
- No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: A far tamer version than most, but when Nathan offered to pay for the broke Makoto's meal... well, it didn't go over for him. Because it's Makoto.
- It's also his desire to do good in the world that caused him to be exiled from his family. Whether or not this is punishment is debatable, though.
- Superpowered Angry, Violent And Scary Side: Minato's actions and threats to Lambda sparked this. But Minato isn't scared of it at all.
- Walking the Earth: Wants to help people. And as such, he goes wherever the people need him. his family did not approve of such thinking.
- Played by: BeaverDeity
- Arch-Enemy: Apparently he thinks Jin is the source of every troubles.
- Ax-Crazy: Well, his sanity is slipping little by little.
- Drop the Hammer: The Sylvais.
- Green-Eyed Monster
- I'm a Humanitarian
- Meaningful Name: Schadenfreude: Happiness at the misfortune of others.
- Some Call Me "Tim": His name is shortened 'Ein'... because, really, you try spelling that name normally.
- Stalker with a Crush: For Tsubaki.
- Unknown Rival: And Jin himself doesn't really recognize him...
- Played by: Ashton Rockwell
- All the Other Reindeer: During her childhood, Harukaka was much smaller than the other kittens, and was teased for this. This is what lead her to becoming...
- Ax-Crazy: To the point where she charges straight towards a copy of the Black Beast without a second thought.
- The Big Guy: This trope is only strengthened once she loses herself to the corruption of the Boundary.
- Came Back Wrong: Not only are parts of her body decaying, she has also lost her mind and has gained the ability of stretching and morphing her body into impossible positions and shapes.
- Cute Monster Girl: Horrifyingly Subverted.
- Humanoid Abomination
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: In most of Ashton's flashbacks, Harukaka is portrayed as this, not as justifiable of a case as Jin.
- Lightning Bruiser: Once Harukaka dons Genbu, she is supposed to be a perfect combination of offense, defense, and speed.
- Ninja Pirate Zombie Robot: A Boundary corrupted zombie kaka. Who shares a theme song with Pyramid Head. You can cry now.
- Rubber Man
- Played by: Sword Goddess
- Cool Big Sis
- Reasonable Authority Figure
- Red Baron: 'Flak'. Although, not many calls her by that.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Her whole basis is THIS.
- Wrench Wench: As her background story, she loves building things up...
- Aloof Big Brother: Older than Jin.
- Dual Wielding: Ryuujin: Twin Dragons style. It makes the main sword grow ANOTHER blade on the back, then splits them.
- Heel–Face Turn
- Making a Splash
- Name's the Same: So in which series we have rivalling males named Kazuya and Jin again?
- Noble Demon: Is said to be a great guy to hang around with if you're his friend (unlike Jin). If you're his enemy... run.
- Social Darwinist: Believes that only the strong prospers, the weak gets nothing.
- Swiss Army Weapon
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair
The clone of Litchi
- Always Save The Guy: Her motivation, to the T.
- Character Exaggeration: This character is actually based on the player's worst fears that Litchi in canon BlazBlue will start Jumping Off the Slippery Slope after her first Face–Heel Turn.
- Cloning Blues
- Evil Knockoff: While not 100% evil, she definitely stood in a lower scale of morality than the actual Litchi.
- Fan Nickname: 'Clone Litchi' is a common shortening, but 'Ihctil' is sometimes considered
- Flanderization: In this case, her love with Arakune.
- Fridge Horror: You may think this is just an RP exclusive character, until you realize... Litchi in canon can turn out like this if Hazama had his way on influencing her, or the Boundary had its way to block her common sense further.
- Love Makes You Evil: If there was a Playing With page, she'd definitely fits the 'Exaggerated' part.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: Subverted. She's not disguising, but being herself. But nobody buys it when it comes to stating that she's the real Litchi.
- Shadow Archetype: She is what Litchi will turn out if she is too focused on Arakune.
- Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds: What she thinks she is. However, lots of RP-ers didn't buy it.
Put On A Bus
Given the nature of roleplays, it's not uncommon for roleplayers to have to leave due to personal conflicts or schedules. Here is a list of characters that, while they may be coming back under their original authors or somebody else. are nonetheless out of the picture right now.
- Played by: Noka
- Dual Wielding: Her main weaponry
- Moe: Like you◊ wouldn't believe.◊
- Mysterious Waif
- Mystical Waif
- Put on a Bus
- Played by: ChainOfOuroboros
- Played by: ChainOfOuroboros, Chris X"Power flow regulated. Removing energy reactor limiters Alpha through Zeta. Now engaging L.O.L. 2.0!!"
- Berserk Button: NO LAUGHING!
- Bad Guys Do the Dirty Work: Subverted. He's not really a villain, but he interrupts Jin-Litchi vs Abel with intentions to kill Abel... then when Jin protests, he attacked Jin instead.
- Blade on a Stick
- Blood Knight: Seems to enjoy fights and 'have always wanted to fight The Grim Reaper'.
- Cain and Abel: Ironically, he's the younger one.
- Expy: For Ragna
- Narm: Has a super mode which is activated by calling forth "Code L.O.L". Now, no laughing...
- Put on a Bus: Gravely wounded by Hazama, not dead yet, but can't return to fighting state for awhile.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: At first, he's planning this to Abel.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: He really didn't give any bullshit to Chimera's Humans Are the Real Monsters tendencies.
- Super Mode: See above
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: Bugs. This is why he really got uneasy around Jenna: He thinks she's a fine woman... except she's a BUG-beastkin.
- Played by: ChainOfOuroboros, bimugen
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: When was the last time ANYBODY saw this guy? Anywhere?
- Nice Guy: Would be, if he's not really mad...
- Star-Crossed Lovers: Born from this
- Played by: Giant Brother"No, see, you've got that wrong... You became my business the second you raised your sword against the NOL. To get lost now would be a terrible slight upon my duties as a member of the Librarium and the memory of my fellow officers who may not have been as fortunate as I."
- Always Wanted To Say That: Roger's justification, along with the Rule of Cool, for using the NOL's "Knights of the Blue Flame" creed when it wasn't entirely applicable. He nonetheless retracts the statement in favour of the word "Kaplow".
- And I Must Scream: Roger's soul is forcefully ejected out of his body and into a Soul Jar when he goes into his Super Mode / Turns Red. He also happens to be very slowly transforming into the spitting image of his (female) ancestral spirit, and he doesn't even know it yet.
- Anime Hair
- Angst? What Angst?: Doesn't really seem too broken up over having cheated death. (Plus all the things he has to deal with above...)
- Awesomeness by Analysis: While Jenna was fooled by Nathan's attempt to avoid a fight with the couple, Roger took a couple looks at the werewolf and proceeded to pick apart his lie one piece at a time. He IS an Intelligence Officer, after all.
- Bent Gender By Genre Savvy: Despite appearantly having "soft cheeks", the biggest change Roger's magic has had on him is restoring him to a visually "alive" state. He understandably suspects that he'll only stay this way if he continues using his magic, but that's just going to make him a girl faster.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Described as such in his backstory.
- Deadly Dodging: It's been made quite clear that Roger doesn't block. Probably because he doesn't have the strength to do it, being a Squishy Wizard and all. He instead uses his abilities to alter his enemie's trjectory just a bit and then dodges them. Barely. It's risky, but it often leaves him in a good position to counter.
- Deadpan Snarker: Despite his melodramatic persona in combat, outside of battle he often plays a dry straight man to Jenna's antics. The "Arcade Win Quote" project furthers this trait.
- Flat "What.": His general reply to Jenna's Ambiguously Gay moments. Namely the Foreshadowing section of it.
- High School Sweethearts: Was this with Jenna.
- Large Ham: More of an in-universe example than a meta one, since unlike Bang and Taokaka, the narration doesn't get hammy when he does. One of his hobbies is performing melodrama, and it comes through during his conflicts.
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: Roger has angrily pointed out that the last time he fought Ragna the Bloodedge, he wasn't able to use Belial Edge.
- Our Zombies Are Different: A fairly close representation of Type R.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He enjoys cooking and soap operas.
- Running Gag: Almost that every of his fights went inconclusive.
- With the inclusion of the "Arcade Win Quotes" project, there's also the fact that he never actually states what his opponent is under arrest for.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: Roger's the savvy guy. He may not have been protrayed as close to the traditional Savvy Guy thus far, but everyone's a passable Savvy Guy when compared to someone like Jenna.
- Shout-Out: "It's been a long time, Ragna the Bloodedge... how have you been? I've been alright... after you MURDERED me..."
- Superpowered Evil Side: Roger is a nice, friendly guy with a strong, firm moral compass that he's never been shown to compromise. His ancestor could not be any more different if she freaking TRIED.
- Third Law of Gender Bending: Played with a great deal in Roger and Jenna's win quotes for eachother. Roger is quite happy subverting if not outright averting it. Jenna, on the other hand, tries to enforce it in her win quote to the point of parodic exaggeration. However, her reasons for doing so are shown to have little to do with the Unfortunate Implications that this trope is normally rife with, and instead are shown to have more to do with... "personal tastes".
- Thou Shalt Not Kill: Is very reluctant to take lives, regardless of who he's facing or told about. He even feels compelled to have Relius arrested and tried for his crimes rather than outright murdered, and his condition for aiding the Ikarugan Liberation Force is for them to make sure they minimize casualties.
- Played by: Giant Brother"Don't be ridiculous, everybody knows there's no such thing as zombies, and even if there were, why is it running around Ikaruga willy nilly? Was my family the only one that made sure there was a shotgun in every room and brought a machete or handgun everywhere in case of a zombie apocalypse? If there was REALLY a zombie in Ikaruga, I think it'd be dead by- HOLY COW A ZOMBIE!"
- Action Girl
- Action Girlfriend: To Roger.
- Ambiguously Bi: She let a few comments slip about Noel's appearance and didn't notice until she saw Roger's shocked stare. Cue a rather interesting I Can Explain...
- An Axe to Grind: Her CHAINSAW AXE, Tokugawa.
- Awesome, but Impractical: Again, Tokugawa. Stated outright in its description. Jenna doesn't care.
- Big Eater: The first post about her has her devouring a HUGE breakfast.
- Blade on a Stick: Yes, she has one of these too.
- Boisterous Bruiser: The exceptionally rare female type. Too old to be a Cute Bruiser, and her weapons seem to imply that she's a LOT more in-your-face than a Lady of War.
- Bread, Eggs, Milk, Squick: Her breakfast. Full stop. Justified in that she's part bug, and the Squick parts are pretty natural dietary supplements for insects.
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Almost everything she can do, if it isn't because she's a preemptively defused Tyke Bomb, it's because she didn't stop working on it until she could do it.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Yes.
- Cool Sword: Noticing a pattern yet?
- Covert Pervert: Often blurts out comments that would make a grown man blush. She's very quick to deny ever so much as thinking them.
- Crazy Awesome: If anybody in the original characters section qualifies for it, it's her.
- Crazy-Prepared: Appearantly Jenna's family had a contingency plan for zombie apocalypses regardless of where they were. See Hyperspace Arsenal below, as well.
- Jenna's father was mostly responsible for Jenna's zombie education. Her mother? She was more focused on dragons and fey.
- Thanks to the arcade win quote project we now know that Jenna is also prepared to combat vampires, wetting her blades with holy water in a spray bottle every morning, carrying a stake around, and keeping wolfsbane in her pocket, a cross in her wallet, and a clove of garlic in Victoria's Secret Compartment. Her zombie education is also built upon. She appearantly has a shotgun somewhere in case of a Zombie Apocalypse and her first reaction to Harukaka is to Kill It with Fire.
- Cute Monster Girl
- Did I Just Say That Out Loud?: Far more prone to this than she'd care to be.
- Ethical Slut: Implied in her win quotes, since many involve flirting with characters that are not Roger. Special mention also goes to her ones for Saya - where she claims that if she were Imperator, she'd have a harem - and Ashton, where Power Perversion Potential and tentacles get
mentionedpointed out with a giant searchlight.
- Fashionable Asymetry
- Genki Girl: Oh so very much...
- Helping Would Be Kill Stealing: Jokingly used to explain why she didn't help Roger in his battle with Cain. In truth, she was distracted spotting the changes Roger's magic was making on his body.
- High School Sweethearts: Was this with Roger.
- Hyperspace Arsenal: Jenna can call any of her three weapons to her hands. From anywhere.
- I'm Taking Him Home With Me!: Her general opinion about Carl Clover.
- Meta Girl: When she isn't making shout outs to everything under the sun, she's hanging a lampshade on it.
- More Dakka: In case the fact that she's a walking armoury hasn't tipped you off, Jenna is the high priestess of applying this principle to melee weapons.
- Motor Mouth: The Arcade Win Quotes project. Before Jenna was put up, the longest quotes were barely more than two lines long on a standard computer screen. (Like two lines and a word.) The shortest Jenna quotes take up FOUR LINES and only get longer from there.
- Nice Hat: Has a nice little pageboy cap of her own. She also, like Roger, thought that Carl's hat was just the bee's knees.
- Not That There's Anything Wrong with That: Her views towards having small breasts, appearantly.
- Petting Zoo People
- Rousing Speech: Delivers one with a Precision F-Strike to Cain, unintentionally spurring him to essentially give himself a mental kick in the pants.
- Savvy Guy, Energetic Girl: The energetic girl part of the equation. She gave Roger a feckin' noogie.
- Shout-Out: One could probably make a Shout-Out page for Jenna alone. Throughout the RP, the Arcade Win Quote project, and the Battle Theme Music project, Jenna has done Shout Outs, Memetic Mutations and Take Thats too:
- My Inner Life
- Batman (Three different times)
- Viewtiful Joe
- Mobile Suit Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
- Mobile Fighter G Gundam
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED
- Star Trek
- Dungeons & Dragons
- Sparkling Generation Valkyrie Yuuki
- Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
- Austin Powers
- The Colbert Report
- Friday the 13th
- Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
- Super Mario RPG
- Buriki Daioh
- Theme Naming: Her weapons are called Oda, Hashiba and Tokugawa, after the three unifiers of Warring States Japan.
- Transparent Closet: See the Ambiguously Gay entry above.
TroperifficTrope Overdosed: You see how many tropes this girl adheres??
- Tyke Bomb: Her real mom had every intention of making Jenna this (and most likely a Laser Guided one, at that), even starting on her before she was born, hence her insect heritage and many of her abilities. Fortunately for Jenna, childbirth introduced her mother to a different laser guided force in the world.
- Played by: Giant Brother
- Badass Boast: HE IS THE DRAGON!
- Came Back Wrong: Subverted in that it's implied he did not actually die. Nonetheless, ever since almost dying, he's been different. Very different.
- Combat Pragmatist: Has no qualms about spitting in Lambda's face if he thinks it'll help him. Or trying to attack Nathan and Lambda while their backs are turned. And let's not get into how he tried to deal with Nathan...
- Death of a Thousand Cuts: Not necessarily a key aspect of his fighting style, but Dokuganryu becomes stronger with each successive attack. As such, quick, weak jabs soon become quicker, strong blows.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: To the point where his weapon seems to openly mock this by making sure his Power Armour has room for BREASTS. He's not impressed by it.
- Expy: Of several different people. His profile and posts has given him similarities to...
- Minato Arisato: Aside from the Shout-Out Theme Naming (see Name's the Same below), he's suffered a horrific near death experience and lost his closest family to it, coming out of it not quite the same.
- Oda Nobunaga: Said near death experience was a shot through the neck, something he shouldn't have lived through. The Japanese conquerer being alluded to had reportedly survived the same style of "lethal" wound at the battle of Okehazama. The fact that he changed for worse after surviving said wounds seems to take on the Historical Villain Upgrade of Nobunaga, whereas people cite that Nobunaga becomes evil incarnate or make a Deal with the Devil after Okehazama
- Date Masamune: The big one. He has one eye, established himself as a frighteningly effective millitary commander but got Overshadowed by Awesome, wears a golden helmet with a crescent moon that has become an image attributed solely to him and black armour to accompany it, and is known as the Dragon. Are we talking about Minato or Masamune? Well, technically we could be talking about both at the same time. To further matters, Minato's artifact, Dokuganryu, means "One-Eyed Dragon" when translated. Guess what Masamune's FULL alias was?
- Eyepatch of Power
- Fantastic Racism: His "values" describe what's a Big Brother-run NOL with Ikarugans wasting away in death camps.
- Henshin Villain
- Hypocrite: Very harshly insults the Yayoi family for their history of inbreeding. He's not much better.
- Incoming Ham: His Badass Boast. HE IS THE HAM!
- Name's the Same: His sister's name is 'Hamuko', thus making them named after the fan names of the protagonists of Persona 3
- Nice Job Breaking Lambda, Villain: Minato's electrification of Lambda may have done its job in shutting down Nathan's Superpowered Evil Side, but it also unleashed SNK Boss Lambda upon his head. Nathan had to make her shut down since leaving her in such a state would cause unmitigated disaster... to both others and herself.
- Power Armour: His weapon, Dokuganryu, summons this. Sentai style.
- Psycho Electro: He's quite capable with electrical powers. He's also more than a little unhinged over his use of them.
- Roaring Rampage of Revenge: On Jin... Hamuko thinks he's responsible of every misfortunes to happen to her family and the Duodecim.
- This Is for Emphasis, Bitch!: Minato's fond of using this.
- Tin Tyrant: Far less burly than the standard.
- Tron Lines: Dokuganryu's armour is described as having this.
- Villainous Crossdresser: Subverted possibly in that he doesn't do it anymore and he may not have been villainous at the time, but he and Hamuko used to swap places a lot in an effort to try and fool their friends and families for laughs. They adamantly quit when they did it a few times at the Academy and Minato learned that he made for a very hot and convincing Hamuko.
- Roleplayer Existence Failure: Well... sorta. He's most definitely not dead, but it certainly took a lot for him to give up on What Could Have Been.
- Badass Longcoat.
- Did You Just Scam Cthulhu?: Both him being alive and his Demon King moniker are appearantly the result of making Faustian pacts with a pack of demons and then thoroughly screwing them over by upholding his end of their bargains in a Jerkass Genie fashion.
- Drowning My Sorrows: When we first see him, he's passed out in a bar in Orient Town. This is presumably par for course for him.
- Expy: More in-line with Oda Nobunaga compared to the one above.
- Hell Fire: His power, rather than lightning.
- Recurring Bad Dreams: Spends every night having to suffer Nightmare Flashbacks and Breaking Speeches from one of the demons he stiffed. While they generally banter as though they were having dinner together, it's nonetheless clear from the get-go that the demon is trying to convince Minato to give him his soul again. The demon quite happily airs out all of the skeletons in Minato's closet for him. Including one we didn't know about.
- Red Baron: 'Demon King'
- Rummage Sale Reject: It's established that this Minato dresses like a bum. Justified in that he is, in fact, a bum. His outfit is Hamuko's old uniform, heavily tailored and patched together with scraps of fabric so that it doesn't look too femmenine.
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: No matter how much the clone of Litchi stated about trying to save Lotte... Minato DOES NOT GIVE SHIT. But then, Minato's used to putting a stopper on Breaking Speeches considering he does it every night.
- What Could Have Been: Had the player stayed a BIT longer, it would be planned that he'd give the clone Litchi a fatal Curb-Stomp Battle.
- Now it's being RetConned so that the battle did, indeed, happen.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: His outfit is a massive amount of patchworking with Hamuko's old uniform as a base. Despite Minato's best efforts, it's still recognisable as a female outfit. Combine this with the other Minato's Villainous Crossdresser entry.
- You Kill It, You Bought It: How he became the Demon King.
Killed Off For Real
This here is the list of characters who... died.
- Aloof Big Brother
- Ax-Crazy: When not around his brother
- Cain and Abel: And he's the older one.
- Expy: For Jin, right down to katana style fighting, without the ice.
- Heel–Face Turn: After the Breaking Speech by Jin and then persuaded by Litchi.
- Played by: bimugen
- A Million Is a Statistic
- Daddy's Girl: Most of the things she did are mostly for her 'Daddy'.
- The Ditz: Intelligence and common sense isn't really her forte.
- Genki Girl
- Leeroy Jenkins
- Psychopathic Manchild: Not really evil, but she has no qualms in slaughtering people because she's bored like a child. Litchi did not take it well
- Suddenly Always Knew That: Almost all of her powers sprout up in this manner.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: She mistook Jin, of all people, as Noel. Cue Crowning Moment of Funny.
- Played by: Nepharus, Chris X
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: The Reinjour.
- Back for the Dead
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome: He's just sorta... poofed. Although the Foregone Conclusion below makes it clear he's going to be either McLeaned or come Back for the Dead
- Foregone Conclusion: Word of God say that he's going to be killed soon. Probably by Jin. And it does happen.
- Go Out with a Smile: While he is pissed off at Jin, he could have one last good talk because Jin put up a honest good fight, and he died with a smile, having no regrets of what he did.
- Killed Off for Real
- Knight Templar: The Imperator's will is absolute to him, and not even his daughter can sway him.
- Moral Event Horizon: Probably, when he struck Tsubaki with Reinjour with intents to kill her. When that didn't really kill her, he ends up cleaving her soul instead, leaving her in an amnesiac husk.