Characters: Avengers2010s Members
Ant-Man (Eric O'Grady)
Nova (Richard Rider)
Captain Britain (Brian Braddock)
- Expy: Captain Britain was originally an expy of Captain America. This was deconstructed in Captain Britain and MI: 13 where Captain Britain says how much he admires Captain America and how he'd like to be a patriotic symbol just like Captain America, but there are a lot of things in the way. Later, he is resurrected by Merlin, who knits together a multitude of Union Jacks into a human body - making the Captain, like the flag he wears and the country he represents, a single being made of multiple parts; "One Thing That Contains Many".
- Fisher King: Captain Britain has a magical connection with the British Isles.
- Flying Brick
- Genius Bruiser
- The Good Captain
- Wearing a Flag on Your Head
Iron Fist (Daniel "Danny" Rand-K'ai)
Speedball/Penance (Robert "Robbie" Baldwin)
- Barrier Warrior: As Speedball
- Beware the Silly Ones: As Speedball.
- Bouncing Battler: Speedball could create a kinetic force field around himself that allowed him to bounce off obstacles at great speed, which he'd then use to knock out opponents with twice the force.
- Darker and Edgier: As Penance
- Hand Blast: His powers as Penance which he had to hurt himself to work.
- Henshin Hero: Robbie Baldwin transformed into Speedball whenever he absorbed any impact.
- Fun Personified: Used to be this, until...
- My God, What Have I Done?: After the Stamford incident, courtesy of Civil War, Speedball became the grim&gritty hero Penace, blaming himself for the incident, and becoming a psychological trainwreck. Later though, he gets better to an extent, and this leads to...
- The Atoner: He becomes Speedball again and joins the Avengers, as an instructor at Avengers Academy, trying to give the the students the proper guidance they need so that anything like Stamford won't happen again. He still has some issues to work through though. (Such as cutting himself.)
- Meaningful Rename/That Man Is Dead: Speedball to Penance, but after he Finds Nitro, forces him to wear the Penance suit for his crimes and has him arrested he's back to Speedball.
- Superhero Sobriquets: Speedball “The Masked Marvel”
Prince of Orphans (John Aman)
Red Hulk (Thaddeus "Thunderbolt" Ross)
Storm (Ororo Iqadi T'Challa)
Quake (Daisy Johnson)
- Action Girl
- Dishing Out Dirt: She can use her power to create earthquakes.
- Refused by the Call: She was originally called in to help the Avengers against a Collective possessed Magneto, she thought this also included membership, it did not.
- Spy Catsuit: Wears one as an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Venom (Eugene "Flash" Thompson)
Cannonball (Samuel Zachary Guthrie)
Sunspot (Roberto da Costa)
Smasher (Isabel "Izzy" Dare)
- Broken Hero: Both personalities, Tamara was in a car accident and was in a coma for a decade before Captain Universe took her body as her host. Captain Universe feels some is wrong with universe and a great disturbance coming from the Earth that warranted it/her taking on a full time host to confront the yet shown threat.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Distaff Counterpart
- Flip Personality: Due to their circumstances Captain Universe is in control most of the times but Tamara will have moments where she returns to the surface.
- Legacy Character: Technically the Captain Universe power jumps from host to host, the current Captain Universe appearing Avengers is just one of a long line.
- Physical God
- Super Strength
Hyperion (Marcus Milton)
Manifold (Eden Fesi)
Havok (Alexander "Alex" Summers)
- Cain and Abel: While Scott is readying a mutant revolution, Alex has pretty much become the face of mutant/human relations by becoming the leader of his own team of Avengers.
- Energy Absorption: Absorbs cosmic energy from the atmosphere and he can fire it at will.
- Hand Blast: He tends to fire his energy blasts through his hands.
Rogue (Anna Marie)
Sunfire (Shiro Yoshida)
- Artificial Human: He was created on Mars by Ex Nihilo to be the new Adam to the new race of humans that would come to inherit the earth.
- Harbinger of Impending Doom: Since his birth he's been trying to warn everyone of the approaching White Event, unfortunately for him no one could understand a single word that he was saying.
- Power Tattoo: The glowing crescent moon glyph on his forehead.
- The Unintelligible: He spoke only in builder code, at least until recently, when Captain Universe gave him the ability to speak english.
Star Brand (Kevin Conner)
- Artifact of Doom: The Star Brand, which gives it's wielder the power enough to destroy a world.
- Death by Origin Story: Inadvertently caused the deaths of everyone in his college when he received the star brand.
- Flying Brick: The Star brand effectively turns him into one of these, though one powerful enough to defend an entire planet.
- Power Tattoo: The aforementioned Star Brand
Blue Marvel (Adam Brashear)
Power Man (Victor Alvarez)
Ronin (Eric Brooks)