open/close all folders
Heroes who stopped posting after a while, for one reason or another.
Hasn't shown up for quite a while and most likely never will, as the person who controls him has left The Escapist and doesn't plan on coming back any time soon.
RamA servant of Thor who took on the form of a goat. He uses lightning-based abilities in combat. Ramthundar (Ram's poster) was the original creator of the Avatar Adventure thread (I hesitate to use the term GM, as it's inappropriate for the beautifully chaotic mess that is the AA), and as such has been a prominent character since the start. As such, he's often seen as the leader of the Heroes.
RagnorakRagnorak's a freakin' ninja monkey with magical powers, rage-based martial arts skills and a harem of Final Fantasy summons. His poster joined on page one and is one of the designated posters (The nearest thing the AA has to Game Masters), despite his somewhat inconsistent posting schedule (he's gone whole months without posting anything; It's okay though, because when he does post it's epic).
Ragnorak, The FallenRag's second character, who may or may not be related to the original Ragnorak in some way. Appears in the form of a fallen angel wearing a white suit and sporting some nifty black wings (oddly enough, Rag never changed his avatar to match this character). As Phil (listed below) and he are both angels, their powers are somewhat similar, and they are capable of performing some combination attacks. His recently revealed Backstory seems to indicate that, like Phil, he was once a human with a wife and enemies, one of whom has been hunting him for thousands of years.
- Fallen Angel
- Buuttt...Our Angels Are Different
- Morph Weapon: All Angel's HALOs are apparently this.
- Calling Your Attacks
- "This eye of mine is burning, crying for vengeance! Turn to ashes in the sentence passed by God himself! BURNING JUDGMENT!!!!"
OrgazmoA male porn-star/omnisexual rapist/demi-god spawn of Aphrodite. His poster has more names than can be listed (he gets banned a lot. We still love him though). Typically gets killed off about halfway through each timeline (his poster gets bored easily), only to be brought back again the next time the RP restarts.
- Anything That Moves: With or without consent.
- Double Standard: Rape, Male on Male / Black Comedy Rape / pretty much any of the Sexual Harassment and Rape Tropes you can think of applies to 'Zmo
- Loveable Sex Maniac: Subverted in that no-one could describe Orgazmo as "loveable".
PhilA short-tempered teenage angel. Frequently seen kicking Orgazmo's ass due to his rapist-y tendencies (Phil once famously punched him so hard it sent a shockwave through the Fourth Wall and injured Orgazmo's poster). Has an awesome staff that transforms into any weapon you could care to name. Like Rag (his angel form that is), he was once a human, a normal teenager to be exact, Waking up from the first storyline as if it were just a dream. Then his homicidal friend fatally shoots him while attempting a school shootout.
- Scary Black Man: (Occasionally towards Orgazmo; the difference being he isn't scared at all, and just carries on a-rapin')
- Dark and Troubled Past: (Phil's backstory for the second arc; also acts as somewhat of a Big Lipped Alligator Moment for the usually silly AA, with this scene being some of the most tragic writing in it to date)
- Token Minority: That's kinda Self-explanatory, isn't it?
- Power Glows: His right hand glows brightly before he executes his Shining Finger attack.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Phil's armblades prove this trope to a great extent.
Death the KidYes, that Death the Kid. As a matter of fact, it's surprising how few posters use characters from other media for their avatar. Raped beyond recognition by Adaptation Decay (and Orgazmo), to the extent that by the end of the first timeline he had a robotic arm and sharingan. Also, if you'd care to take a gander at the quote at the top of the original page, you'll note his personality didn't escape the massacre either.
- Dark is Not Evil: Death is the son of the Shinigami, so as you might have guessed, his powers involve the manipulation of, yep, death. The only benefit he gets from this, however, is total immortality; which could be seen in the eyes of some as being...
- Blessed with Suck: When Livingness died Death realized he was doomed to live for all eternity while those around him died.
- Useless Useful Skill: Even though immortality's potentially incredibly useful, Death was unquestionably the weakest fighter of the group during the second arc (that is, if you ignore Slouch. The rest of us all do)
- The Stoner: Both Death and Livingness to a certain degree.
- All Up to You: During the Dragon Arc, the Air Dragon sucked all the oxygen out of the air around the heroes; they all started to suffocate, except for Death, who didn't have to breathe. Thus, it was all up to him to defeat the gaseous mini-boss.
SlouchSlouch is... Well, he's a blobfish. Not much to say, really. He's slimy, he's ugly and for unexplained reasons he wears a trilby.
Hasn't shown up for quite a while and most likely never will, as the person who controls him has left The Escapist and doesn't plan on coming back any time soon.
- What Measure Is a Non-Cute?: Averted. Want proof?
Look at it.◊ LOOK AT IIIT!◊
- The Load: He
used to be this before the RP's second rebootwas this and will always be this.
- Breath Weapon: One of Slouch's techniques has him spitting acid.
- Face Hugger: Slouch's first appearance was as an item, where he fell from the sky and landed on the villain's face.
Sam GSam G is an Author Avatar in the most literal sense, in that the character Sam G and the poster Sam G are one and the same. Sam's powers are essentially the powers of a poster; that is to say, if he types something, it happens. Naturally, this makes him the most overpowered character in a work of fiction ever, so he sealed all his powers and memories in a gold pocket-watch.Sam's fighting style mainly revolves around his Subspace Bag, which is filled with all sorts of weapons, consumables and useless crap.
- Amnesiac God: Fits this to a tee.
- Calling Your Attacks: "Sam Punch!!!" "Sam Hurricane!!!" "Sam Art: Darkness Needles!!!" (A punch to the gut, poorly-executed roundhouse kick and a poke in the eye, respectively)
- Dissonant Serenity: Maintains this for almost 20 pages, before Orgazmo manages to break him by dragging his unconscious body to a cave, chaining him to a rock and attempting to face-rape him.
- Fangirl After Sam's switch to a new body, he/she became this towards The Logician.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: He does.
Livingness the YouthOriginally Death's Alternate Universe Counterpart, then recast as his cousin in the second continuity. He dresses like a sk8r boi, talks in an incredibly American accent and has white hair with black polka-dots on the right-hand side. Livingness has the ability to resurrect the dead, which wasn't as useful as it sounds as nobody died except during the Carmine Arc, and that was only played for laughs. The one time someone important actually did die, he didn't get a chance to use his ability since he was cut down in a rain of machine-gun fire, causing Death's Heroic B.S.O.D. (In this continuity, they were so close they were practically joined at the hip). He later went on to become the Ruler of Hell, right before that timeline Jumped the Shark.
- American English: Livingness was designed to talk like this, as a contrast to Death's British English appearance and mannerisms. He tends to punctuate his sentences with "dude" and "like"; for example, just before his duel with Sam G:
- "Dude, my name's totally, like, Livingness the Youth. You killed my cousin, or something? Prepare to, like, die."
- Evil Twin: Subverted in that both Death and Livingness are Chaotic Neutral.
- A Day in the Limelight: The Battle for Hell arc. Livingness went from being a comic sidekick to the ruler of Hell .
SteakheartA slug-thing with a penchant for explosives. Arrived from space on a meteor, didn't do a whole lot, and then defeated the immortal Carmine who had been repeatedly killing the rest of the heroes by blasting a hole in the ground so deep it led to the center of the earth, knocking Carmine into it and filling it in. He evolved into the Xenomorph later on in the story, only to return as a slug in the next Temporal Rewrite.
- Although, Said User went through several iterations, from Tifa Lockheart to Daft Punk to a slice of toast. I should know, I am him.
GlenrathGlenrath is an immensely powerful Mage-Chicken who joined the RP in its third incarnation. He has control over fire, the power to summon armies and is presently the only one capable of keeping Orgazmo's libido in check.
- Squishy Wizard: He has the power to destroy whole armies with waves of nuclear fire, and yet at the same time is a chicken.
- The Stoner: Even more so than Death and Livingness; has been known on occasion to spark up in the middle of a fight.
The LogicianOriginally a main character, the Logician's poster abandoned the RP and so the character has since become a divine force, appearing whenever someone points out the logical fallacies of the universe to kick their ass. As Sam G exists in a realm beyond the Fourth Wall, and as such is frequently pointing out these fallacies, the two clash often.
Our heroes, ladies and gentlemen.Storm Shaun is a self-insert character masquerading as the male protagonist of CLANNAD. Due to his habit of always arriving late to school, skipping classes during the day, and spending most of his time kissing his Nagisa pillow, he has been labeled as a delinquent, or a young person who has no future prospects and is expected to be parasite. He is the type of person who thinks deep thoughts about his life, but usually does not voice them out, because everyone would be wierded out by the fact that he wants to turn the pillow alive.Storm Shaun was summoned to the AA world by the mysterious power of bad writing, and joined the heroes and had many adventures with them. After a while the heroes nee had to gather deus ex machina to beat the villains, Stormshaun went after the light stone. After he finished the trail he grabbed the stone and then became The Archangel of Lightning (hehehehe), which makes no sense, because the light stone should give light powers, not lightning powers, unless lightning is light aligned, which it isn't, because it's a natural phenomenon and thus has no affinity. Does Fire have an affinity? No.Regardless, He left the world because he was a little bitch that couldn't have fun powergaming. At least he had fun. Especially in the early years. With some people. Currently humping his Nagisa pillow.
- Our Angels Are Different: In that they aren't angels.
- Calling Your Attacks: Like an idiot with no sense for pragmatism, he does it aswell. Especially in Archangel Mode.
- Katanas Are Just Better: One of his two weapons of choice. What did you expect from a weeb?
- Revolvers Are Just Better: The second of his two favored weapons. Because pairing a two-handed difficult to use sword with a gun that you need to reload with both hands is a genius idea.
- Shock and Awe : Someone has a lightning fetish, and I don't mean the character.
- Super Mode: Archangel Mode; used for final attacks or [s]DM vetoing[/s] abusing his power
DillonA relatively average teenager, except he can't word for shit. After several self-wank sessions, he has been altered in more ways than one, which Wordof God has confirmed was meant to show that Jesus disproves of young boys masturbating. Came in equipped with a golden Ipod that makes him look ridiculous.
- Badass Normal: Well, if you count being able to wank to himself 35 times a day badass...
- Empowered Badass Normal: He absorbed a small bit of Stormshauns's lightning archangel powers, which made his sperm electified. Resulted with him frying his computer. Like any edgy teenager, his melodrama has made him certain that he has demonic personifications of the Freudian Trio in his mind that occasionally manifest; which he claims lead him to fuck a Lucario.
- Face Heel Revolving Door: Like any teenager, his alignment changes depending on whether his parents give him his allowance
- Actually a Doombot: Termi-Dillon; which served to show that Dillon thinks he has the body of Schwarzenegger
- Official Couple: With the aformention Lucario. Fucking Furfag.
- Ordinary High-School Student: Was once one. Then he started writing.
- Power of Love: Dillon cares deeply for his Lucario and often does very dangerous stunts in order to court her.
- Love Makes You Crazy: Let's just say there's a reason no one goes near his room.
- Swiss Army Weapon: Dillon's original equipment; a golden I Pod that could make him look ridiculous in any possible way.
YoumuOne of several characters swapped around by player "leet"; Youmu is a samurai with (currently) no master. Youmu often resents being pulled into the AA world. However, she has managed to make a few connections here (Tomoya), and through Bushido usually falls on the side of good - but only if she has no other choice but to take a side. Her morality is slightly affected by her lack of human contact - to say nothing of her short, explosive fuse...She speaks Japanese natively, but does know English as well (as long as you don't use too many idioms.)Oh yeah, and the floating ball around her is important as well - it's her ghost half. They're connected, but the details aren't clear...
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: Can cut through... Confusion???
- Half-Human Hybrid: Somehow half human and half ghost.
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Put on a Bus: Frequently
- The Stoic: Rarely shows her emotions
- True Neutral: She more or less follows anyone. The reason she's in the hero's folder is because of her frequency in following them.
Angelus & CaimThe protagonists of Drakengard (and played dually by bluerocker) Caim and Angelus are a human and a dragon who were forced into a soul-binding pact that trades power for a price. Caim lost his voice in exchange for great power (and his life) and fights astride the dragon. The two find themselves as fishes out of water moreso than the other characters with every new world or situation they're thrown in; as they were transported into the AA verse from a medieval period of an alternate version of Europe. They are learning to adjust, as Caim has mastered the use of a PDA (stolen from Wesker) to convey his thoughts.
- Blood Knight: Caim does love a good battle. He's even referred to being one in the RP.
- Bond Creature: The base nature of Caim and Angelus' pact
- Breath Weapon: Angelus uses fire and a souped up Limit Break magic attack
- Dragon Rider: To be expected
- Empathic Weapon / Talking Weapon: After the Pokémon Arc, Caim now has a Houndoom and a Skarmory living in his sword (named Sword and Comet respectively). They put in their two cents every so often. It also helps the sword was already enchanted to begin with.
- Mind Rape: Both have fallen victims to it in separate continuities
- Playing with Fire: Caim does this occasionally with his sword's magic. This is the extent of Angelus' breath attacks.
- Telepathy: Caim and Angelus share a telepathic bond as per the pact
- The Speechless: Caim, for the most part. The PDA (and occasional world travel) helps to clear it up. Otherwise, Angelus speaks for him.
- Walking Armory: If Caim is ever able to tap into the canon weapons from his home world.
PointmanAn amnesiac, mute solider who appears on the Rising Dawn during the Alien arc. Proficient in several weapons, but very little is known about him.
The Angry Video Game NerdThe Nerd appears! He was in a middle of a video game review when a sudden flash sent him to the Left 4 Dead dimension. Some unknown voice told him that this will serve as a test of his skills, and that he will be set free after he proves himself worthy of being called a videogame nerd.
- Powers as Programs: Weapon of Choice is the Power Glove; which grants him telekinesis
- Summon Magic: Summons supermechadeathchrist is the situation is truly dire
- Weaksauce Weakness: Bad video games, quote his player "it's like his kryptonite"
BossA psychic beatnick. Doesn't remember anything from before a few months prior to his meeting the group, and once slept for a month.
- Psychic Powers: Telekinisis and Teleportation, as well as a vaguely-defined second-sight that he used in the fight with Alucard near the end of the Clear Our Name arc.
- The Strategist: Sometimes. He's certainly better at coming up with plans then acting on them
- Fanboy: Of Naked Snake, of all people. Could be Fridge Brilliance, considering his name.
- Doesn't Like Guns: Apparently. Wouldn't take a gun from Edge or Snake in the Alien arc.
- Heavy Sleeper: Slept for a month. A MONTH!
EdgeA level 99 ninja, and Boss's best friend. Maybe. Perhaps "caretaker" would be a better word...
- Elemental Powers: Kinda-sorta. Fire distracts, Water heals, Wind moves, and Earth binds.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Well, ineptitude, but same basic idea. He's said before that it's easier to do things if no one has any expectations.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: Took out a F-16 by throwing a bottle of milk.
- Fastball Special: And then threw Youmu at them.
- Dual Wielding: Carries two swords, and usually uses them in tandem.
MaddawgLocust general, and leader of the Villains. He wields a chainsaw staff in battle, and is allegedly badass enough to eat an armed grenade. His poster occasionally has small tiffs with Orgazmo some Orgazmo of Orgazmo the Orgazmo other Orgazmo posters Orgazmo Orgazmo Orgazmo Orgazmo Orgazmo, and has even gone on posting strikes on some occasions until the others Ramthundar. Wait, no learn to tone down the stupid a little.
- Big Bad (Leader of the villains)
XandusAlso known as Darth Xandus, Nightmare Xandus, Cyber Warlock Xandus... Interestingly enough, every incarnation of Xandus has had two things in common:1) They have, at some point in their evil career, used a claymore, and2) each and every one of them is badass enough to dual-wield the Soul Edge and a double-ended lightsaber.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Despite having originally been a new guy in the Villain's group, he quickly climbed up the pecking order by beating the crap out of everything and being generally awesome.
- BFSwordsman:Soul Edge, Claymores, Giant lightsabers...
- The Dragon: High up in the villainous pecking order, and arguably more powerful than Maddawg himself.
- Dual Wielding: Dual wields lighsabers, miniguns, and other weapons.
- One-Winged Angel: Night Terror.
GrimmFor the time that he was in the RP, Grimm basically served as the Punching bag for the villains (and sometimes for the heroes when they teamed up). If he ever made a snappy or wiseass comment, he usually paid for it with his face.
- Bad Ass Decay: When Grimm first appeared, he was ripping peoples' limbs off with his bare hands. Oh, how the mighty have fallen...
- Butt Monkey
- The Chew Toy
- Harmless Villain: Despite being evil, Grimm really didn't fight much (if at all)
- Adaptation Decay: Grimmjow from Bleach on whom Grimm's character was initially based was a massive badass, fighting on par with characters like Ichigo and Ulquiorra. Grimm, on the other hand, is everybody's bitch, and hell if there's anything he can do about it. Poor Grimmy...
Corporate ManPerhaps one of the few characters created by the introductor of Orgazmi besides Orgazmo that has gained any real prominance and love from the other RP'ers, Corporate Man, as the name suggests, is a walking parody of Corporate America, Capitalism, and Greed in general.This is due to the fact that his body is the vessel for which the demon master of greed can act throughout the world, and from this pool of inner Averous and the averous of America (mostly in the Corporate sector), grants him incredibly powerful, effective, and versatile abilities such as super human strength,teleportation, speed, endurance, agility,leaping abilities,flight, endurance, and damage resistance that would give Superman a run for his money and the ability to control money psychically, often hurling it at enemies with bullet like force and his use of negative energy in a variety of shapes and forms against his enemies.Unlike the other villains, he has never formally gone up against the hero's preferring instead to work in the shadows, delegate, and use less upfront and more sneaky tactics then the other villains. In short, he is Sun Tzu, his forces, and the state of WU and the hero's and villains are the opposing generals, their forces,and the other Chinese states of the Spring and Autumn Period.
ShoSho Minamimoto, an Expy from The World Ends with You, is a stone-cold goddamn psycho. He has control over noise (oddly enough, that means noise in the literal sense, rather than that kind of Noise), and is seen to be quite handy with guns. He mostly hangs with the villains, but his motives aren't exactly clear...
- Psycho for Hire: He's basically what Grimm'd be if Grimm didn't suck.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder: He's backstabbed Xandus and co. on more than one occasion. Usually it isn't more than once per rewrite, so they tend to forget.
NaranciaNarancia Ghirga, of Jojo'sBizarreAdventure fame, emerged from the sea of Sam G's soul, and immediately regretted it. He's slightly below Grimm in the chain of authority (despite having been in charge of the villains for about 15 minutes) and seems to exist merely to have his ass kicked in humorous ways. So, not all that different to in the manga then.
Captain SkySky 14 Kemea's latest character. Captain Sky is a pirate, a woman, and a human being all rolled into one. She's proficient in the use of both blades and firearms, and values rum more than human life. Recently came into possession of a robotic arm.
The GREAT and POWERFUL Villains (P.S. Better than Heroes)
Severin SanguineFrank's "replacement" after the photographer was killed by Zechs. Over the course of the time-skip, Severin became the leader of The New Villains taking reigns of the Swedish Empire. As the only warrior who could properly engage Tiberius in combat, it fell upon the Master Elementalist to take on ANOTHER title as Defender of Earth, protecting Villain and Hero alike. Over the course of the Tiberius Invasion Arc, he was ripped back to The Void by Death, eventually resurrected, and went to live in Deep Space aboard the Swedish Space Ship, The Maelstrom.
- Alliterative Name: Severin Sanguine Survived Seven Senturies
- Black Hole Sue: Is basically this whenever he shows up
- Beware the Silly Ones: Despite often acting like a child and enjoying his fair slice of cooked pig, Severin has a track record of living for over half a millenium, taking over half the world, taking on the role as Defender of Earth, and even destroying a few planets just because he could
- Large Ham
Drek SanguineAfter Severin Sanguine was dragged to his death (finally), the New Swedish Empire needed a new leader. The obvious choice? A Darker and Edgier version of the previous Emperor! Did I forget to mention that he's the old Emperor's son?
- Evil Overlord: Lacking many of the immature qualities of his father, Drek seems more focused on Evil and all things Evil
Kenneth James BlackUsed to a be part of an evil organization but is now preparing to carry out his own evil plans. His ultimate goal is to plunge the world into chaos anyway that he can think up. Has powers that can create/control nuclear fusion which he uses to create nuclear blasts and balls of nuclear plasma(aka a star) that he can shape into any form.
- Chaotic Evil: Of the Type 4 variety.
- For the Evulz: The only reason why he does anything evil.
- The Sociopath
Rugal BernsteinSelf-Proclaimed God and Leader of a Massive Cartel that controls much of the world of Crime and Warfare, Rugal is a SNK Boss Character taken from the King of Fighters. He first appeared as a seller of Weapons to Then Defender of Earth Drek Sanguine. He first aided the heroes in their fight with Tiberus's Wanderers before bringing them to safety in a cave he was residing. From there, he convinced the Heroes to Join up with Drek in order to access his armoury and the Power-Drainer in his plan to over-throw him and place himself as the Ruler of the Swedish Empire. However, due to the massive scale of the Battle with Tiberus and The Arch Angels Resetting the earth, This plan failed. Thankfully, he managed to escape to the New Earth, unaffected by the reset thanks to a portal created by one of Leet's Characters. From there, he captured Tomoya and drained him of his Arch Angel Lighting Powers on the Sky Noah Airship before the Heroes, Aided by Goenitz, The Arch Angel of Wind, could just about defeat him, resulting in the destruction of the Sky Noah. In the moments before the Airship fell, he over-powered Goentiz and put him though the same Draining as Tomoya.
Victor Von DoomThe Runt of the litter of the Cartel, Doom was in charge of the Groups Technical advances, when he wasn't drunk, eating yoghurt or watching My Little Pony.As Ruler of Latveria, by which I mean his house and backyard, he thinks REALLY highly of himself.Everyone else though...He was killed in battle by the heroes but that's what the Doombots are for.(based upon the Youtube series "Assist Me" version of Doom, not Marvel's)
Albert WeskerThe (in)famous villain of the Resident Evil series, now is current Owner of Aperture Science/Tricell Inc., Wesker was in Charge of the Cartel's Bio-Weapons Division. Once Rugal was killed, he attempted to infect the entire world with a virus that suppressed super-powers but was defeated by Stella and Shadow, his soul taken.Thankfully, he made a copy of his mind of a Aperture AI Core which is now in a Aperture "P-Body" Type Robot. He plans to find Stella and force her to give his soul back so he can be human again.
Bruiser the MachokeA Former Member of Team Rocket, Bruiser was involved in the the Torture and Shadow Transformation of Angelus back in the Pokemon Realm. Thanks to the Efforts of Caim and several of the group's Pokemon, Angelus was freed and Team Rocket was ruined. He attempted to assassinate Angelus and Caim, but was sent to a desert Island in the middle of the sea during a Teleport.He then went on to drift onto a beach in Hawaii, won Mr. Universe and joined Bison for a chance at payback.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: A specialty of his
- Handicapped Badass: He is, at most times, using only a portion of his super strength. Once the belt comes off...
- I Have You Now, My Pretty: Treats female prisoners this way
- Interplay of Sex and Violence: Implied
- Super Strength: Standard for Machokes, but as per his bio, removing his belt makes him even more-so
Master BisonFormer Member of the Bernstein Cartel, He used his Nation of Shadowlaw (Formerly Thailand) as a front for the groups monetary operations.Once Rugal died, he began his own plans for world domination and with the Heroes out of way, he made worrying progress...
Retired Neutral Characters
Dark LinkA character who took the place of Xandus during the beginning of the Universe Restart Arc to the end of the Rutnik, Blackwach, and Warhammer Arc. Xandus decided to remove him from the RP because he was waaaay too overpowered. He is considered a neutral charter because he fought alongside the heroes and the villains.
- Anti-Hero: Despite working with the heroes, he was still an evil asshole.
Xeno and the PredSteakheart post-transformation became part of a comedy duo along with a Pretator that happened to fall out of the sky. Rather than fighting one another as they would have done if this RP made any sort of sense, the pair banded together and went on to host their own chat-show. By which I mean, they could have done, were it not for the end of time itself...
- Ambiguously Gay (You were all thinking it)
AlucardThe protagonist of Hellsing, and one of the few characters not struck by Adaption Decay. He still uses his two handguns, still transforms into blood and then transforms the blood into other things, and is still a card-carrying badass. He's sided with both the heroes and the villains in the past, so his morality's pretty dissonant.
CarmineThe most awesome character from Gears of War, who died so many times that he became immune to death. He ascended demi-godhood and became one of the most powerful beings in the galaxy. Despite having god-like powers, he is willing to work as an assassin or mercenary for those who pay him enough cash. Unknown to the other members of the AA, Xandus plans to bring him back into the RP.
- A God Am I: Just read his Uncyclopedia page.
- True Neutral: Carmine doesn't worry about morals or any of that crap. He just does what we wants, when he wants, because he wants to.
Gerard Way and Billy-Joe ArmstrongThe lead singers of My Chemical Romance and Green Day respectively. The two joined forces to hunt down Michael Jackson's illicit son, the Smooth Criminal. After dying in a messy manner, the two returned after the second Universal Rewrite as the guardians of the Sword of Nogrovod.
- Ho Yay: It's there.
- Blade on a Stick: Billy-Joe's weapon is a naginata.
- Vampire Hunter: In college, G-Way majored in music, graphic design and kicking vampire ass. He wields a stake and mallet in battle.
Sidoh SpacerpijiOne of the minor characters of Death Note, who is a Shinigami, and who also arbitrarily knows how to use, and owns, a Lightsaber. Technically, he's a hero, because he has fought with villans such as Xandus, but is also technically a villan, because he's also fought with heroes, such as Glenrath.
Current Neutral Characters
Kazuya MishimaThe Former right hand man of Rugal since he traveled back to 1600's Japan, He betrayed Rugal and played a key part in his downfall. Since then, he has aided the heroes in the defeating of the rest of that Cartel, but why?...He went undercover in Bison's organization as he waited for the heroes, serving him well and being granted control of a massive R&D development house called the "G Corporation" as reward.
Strider HiryuPart of an advanced Spy-Network called the Striders, Hiryu is their top agent. Trained in several non-magical Ninja-Style's, he is somewhat of a Folk-Hero in certain groups who know who he is.He has all the standard Ninja Skill's, Mastery of CQC and Super-Human agility, he also has several robotic Attack drones in the forms of small orbs which fire lasers, a Tiger and a Hawk which he can summon at will along with other gear (Lock-picks, Smoke Bombs, Etc).He is armed with a Plasma Sword.
Big Boss/Naked SnakeA legendary Solider and the Founder of the Outer Heaven Mercenary Company, Snake is known for the Famous "Snake Eater" Operation in The Cold War. After which he soon FormedMilitaires Sans Frontiers (Soldiers Without Borders) Which became Outer Heaven, and prevented the launching of Peace Walker. Thanks to Tech developed by Other Heaven, He managed to retain his figure from the 70's. After the destruction of Moonbase Johnson by Stella and Shadow, the CIA wanted a lead on this group of "Heroes" so they recruited Snake to spy on them and establish their alignment. However, as the Group disappeared (Read: Were sent to Kanto), The CIA to develop a portal to deliver Snake to them, which resulted in Snake being sent to the Rising Dawn, but not the one they knew....
Matt HargreaveA skilled soldier turned mercenary in search of better money. While doing recon as soldier, a bomb went off nearby that nearly killed him. That was when an Anonymous Benefactor stepped in and offered to save him in exchange for being a guinea pig for some new technology. Matt readily agreed and finds himself in possession of several augments that surpass even Adam Jensen. While during a stint in Hell, came across a sword that turned out to be a nanobots in disguise. Can now upgrade his augments by absorbing different materials with the nanobots.
- Artificial Limbs: Both of his arms and other things throughout his body.
- Blade Below the Shoulder: Has retractable blades in his arms that are of the plasma variety.
- Applied Phlebotinum: His nanobots
- Evolving Weapon: The nanobots can make him stronger and deadlier.
- Smoking Is Cool
- Put on a Bus: Will probably return at some point.