Characters: Alternate Reality DBZ
Characters in Gozar's Alternate Reality DBZ.
- Abusive Parent: Makes it clear to everyone that he despises Gohan. And he doesn't seem to treat Goten any better.
- Bi the Way
- Abusive Parent: If the "Parenting with Vegeta" skits are to go by.
- Berserk Button: Don't mention "Mystic" or use steroids around him.
- Big Damn Hero / Deus ex Machina: In the movie episodes, he often appears out of nowhere to save the day.
- Jerkass: Even more so than his canon depiction.
- Badass: Killed Raditz with one shot.
- Pop-Cultured Badass: Likes to listen to CÚline Dion and even sings the song.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Once in a while.
- Adaptational Badass: Much more than his real counterpart.
- Catch Phrase: "Muahahaha, I'm Raditz!"
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: As it turns out.
- Malicious Misnaming: He insists his name is not called "dorky". Vegeta could care less.
- Only Sane Man: Has shades of this.
- Running Gag: Always has his iPod borrowed by Vegeta when the latter is blown up.