Characters: Advance Wars Eternal War
Characters in Advance Wars Eternal War.This is currently a work in progress. Most character sheets are incomplete.
open/close all folders
- "Humans are weak. Machines are eternal."
- Blue Blood: Emphasis with the color of his units for good measure.
- The Chessmaster: Pulling off The Plan means he's one.
- Cold Sniper: But no, his specialty isn't indirect units.
- Cultured Warrior: When he is calm.
- Evil Brit: Though not technically from London. He has the accent, and he's stuck-up enough to be candidate.
- God Mode: How did he have those explosives in Pink Cosmos territory anyway?
- Hates Everyone Equally
- Lack of Empathy: It seems pretty obvious, given how he hates humans.
- Mean Brit: While all Cobalt Ice is "British", Jonathan is by far the meanest.
- Nerd in Evil's Helmet: His attire includes his military helmet.
- No Social Skills: Why he has weaker infantry.
- No Sympathy: Idem.
- The Plan: His very first warring action was one. Cue Crowning Moment of Awesome.
- Salt the Earth: What he does when using unethical weaponry.
- Sharp-Dressed Man
- Society Is to Blame
FlashSecond-in-command of the Cobalt Ice Army, and the youngest-looking person around. He is a crazy kid with his own inventions, namely an EMP Cannon, a cyborg bear and a ship made ENTIRELY OUT OF GUNS! His childish behaviour and his crazy-awesomeness made him rather arrogant despite his cheerful personality.
- Affably Evil: If you're from Cobalt Ice, Flash is a crazy Cheerful Child, if a bit strange.
- Bratty Half-Pint: Already said.
- Cheerful Child: Maintains the looks despite being absolutely crazy.
- Creepy Child: How weird is he? he has a plane made ENTIRELY OUT OF GUNS!
- The Dragon: Also is The Evil Genius.
- Enfant Terrible: To quote him, bloodstains make pretty patterns.
- Everything's worse with cyborg bears.
- Improbable Age: 14 years old. Second-in-command of the Cobalt Ice Army.
- Stealth Pun: Notice how his name seems to be a portmanteau of Flak and Lash. And it was unintended.
- Teens Are Monsters: If he's not downright evil, he's at least a bit alienated.
- "Strike the humans down, faster than lightning itself!"
- Ace Pilot: Well, air is his specialty.
- Half-Human Hybrid: As his name says.
- Kill All Humans: See the quote above.
- Shock and Awe: The name of his Super CO Power.
- Tall, Dark and Snarky: Subtly played with: Knight Owl has all traits to be that kind of person, but lacks the admiration of people because he's "too hideous". He hates them even more than a standard Tall, Dark and Snarky character would do.
- Put on a Bus: Due to Roleplayer Existence Failure. Though he may be used by another member.
- "War is fun!"
- Blue Blood
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: She's 16.
- Crazy-Prepared: No matter what, she's prepared. Well... at least Word of God says so.
- Creepy Child
- Enfant Terrible
- Expy: Suspected to be one of London Tipton, with guns. A Rich Bitch with a powerful unseen father and wearing fancy dresses...
- The Fashionista
- God, save us from the Pink Queen!
- Improbable Age: Yeah, in charge of Pink Cosmos's military at 16.
- Long List: The list of what she needs.
- Military Brat
- Military Maverick"We're under attack? Who cares? Do you like my new eye-liner?"
- Noblewoman's Laugh
- Overly Long Name: Her true name, according to Word of God.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Connections!
- Screw the Rules, I Have Money!
- Straight Edge Evil: And a rare Chaotic Evil one.
- Spoiled Brat
- "Those that are worthy are few, but the shadows themselves will aid us!"
- Cold Sniper
- Crazy-Prepared"Always be ready for the unexpected and you'll win."
- Dark Is Evil: Or at the very least dark is a dangerously fanatical.
- Knife Nut: He has dozens of knifes hidden all other his body. The Joker would be proud.
- Knight Templar: His only goal seems to be proving the superiority of Jade Sun to the world.
- Yellow Peril: If one assumes that he's of oriental ascendance because he's a ninja.
- "Isn't the sky lovely? Better than boring land or sea..."
- Ace Pilot: She even has the goggles as a family heirloom. Remember Eagle?
- Military Maverick: She'd choose staring at the sky a hundred times over doing war.
- Must Have Caffeine: And, by that, I mean she drowns her sorrows in A 6-LITRE OIL TANK FULL OF COFFEE!
- Phobia: May have one for water.
- "Even the lowliest of species has a value."
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: You would think so but no. Cold and logical he may be but uncaring he is not.
- According to Word of God this only applies to Jade Sun's troops. He does not care about what happens to the rest of the countries.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Voice
- Fun with Acronyms: His name.
- Killer Robot
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: CYBERUS does not remember his time in Cobalt Ice.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: He apparently has them, but slightly subverted as far as Jade Sun is concerned, seeing that he's on their side.
- Smart People Build Robots: He was built by Cobalt Ice whom seem to have the largest number of intelligent people.
- "It is the duty of a soldier to protect others."
- Dishing Out Dirt: As befits the leader of a desert nation.
- Field Promotion: Wasn't exactly commander-in-chief of Brown Desert at the very beginning. He got promoted because of his superior's death.
- "Money can't buy happiness, but it makes for a successful campaign."
- Because I'm Good at It: The only reason he even agrees to do war.
- Man of Wealth and Taste: He likes sipping tea.
- Roleplayer Existence Failure: For the time being.
- "Let me show you what kind of walls keep blocking your progress."
- Badass Longcoat
- BFS: His personal item is a double sword taller than he is.
- Child Soldiers: Trained at fighting and commanding for all he can remember. His abilities got recognized at age 6.
- Genius Bruiser: Being both the Big Guy and the Smart Guy in Brown Desert helps.
- Klingon Promotion: Was sent to the Brown Desert HQ after beating his master in an equal battle.
- Lack of Empathy: Has some kind of Freudian Excuse to justify this: his perception of reality is warped because he was raised to be a warrior.
- No Social Skills: He knew only one person (his master) before entering the fray as a CO.
- Parental Abandonment: Keitaro's parents are never mentioned. He doesn't even know them. They're probably both in the military, and not the most tender part of it.
- Stoic Spectacles / Specs of Awesome
- The Unchosen One): What he believes he is. He wants to bring perpetual peace by giving the power to Brown Desert because they're the Only Sane Nation according to his master.
- The Smart Guy: He's the only one to point out that there was no tank in the first set of troops Brown Desert ordered.
- The Stoic: More exactly a Consummate Professional. Goes with his Stoic Spectacles.
- Younger Than He Looks: Even if he's small for an adult, he's quite tall for a 13-year-old boy. His serious looks don't help. He's also quite Wise Beyond His Years.
- Dangerous Terrain: Jinnís CO Power causes the entire battlefield to become unstable and actually harass the enemy! His Super CO Power does the same thing, but with spikes.
- Dishing Out Dirt: He's an earth elemental.
- Elemental Embodiment: Of a whole frigging country!
- Oral Fixation: His constant smoking.
- Our Genies Are Different: The character concept was based on the original Arab incarnation.
- Really 500 Years Old
XenavAn aged CO in the Brown Desert Army. His terrible burn marks and scars are proof of his wide experience in the army. Fond of planning before acting, though he can let anger get the better of him at times.
- Berserk Button: Yet unknown, it his his major weakness according to Word of God.
- Genius Bruiser: Unknown yet, but he could like Keitaro be both the Smart Guy and the Big Guy, alternatively in his case.
- Older Is Better: Besides Jinn, he is the oldest Brown Desert CO.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.