open/close all folders
An extremely messed up street child.
- Convulsive Seizures: Both played straight and averted. Peter has one, and then later has a non-convulsive absence seizure.
- Creepy Child: Peter likes to carry around a vile of cyanide and has a voice in his head.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Vomity.
- Gayngst: Within fifteen minutes of discovering he's Gay over Gabriel, Peter contemplates suicide, assumes the fetal position, asks for forgiveness from God, and is berated for being gay by the voice in the back of his head... in Latin.
- Hot for Preacher: Peter is having some... interesting feelings about Gabriel.
- Street Urchin: Peter's been living on the streets for years trying to steal money and pay his way back home.
- Talking to Themself
- The Runaway
- You Are What You Hate: Peter is gay. He is also highly homophobic.
A "retired" police detective who talks a lot more than he should.
A bitter, booze swilling mechanic.
Self-proclaimed King of All Owls, school teacher, and hard drinker.
An ex-military Episcopal priest with some serious issues.
- Bad Ass: He tends to be one of the most useful people in a firefight.
- Badass Preacher: Obviously.
- Badass Normal: He's not actually a supernatural creature in any way, shape, or form, yet no one seems able to kill or even seriously hurt him.
- Dark Shepherd: He kills a lot of people, and turns a blind eye to torture, when he feels that such things are the lesser of two evils.
- Enemy Within: Gabriel struggles with Unstoppable Rage
- Healing Hands: He can do this.
A teenage girl with both an attitude and a vampire problem.
A Sri Lankan psychiatrist.
For all intents and purposes, an asshole.
A young man with a missing arm.
A German woman, the manliest man in the group.
A god-like being with untold powers who loves messing with mortals.
The leader of the Anvari.
A tribe of pot-smoking vampires who attempt to maintain peace.
The Amara Havana
A tribe of immoral blood-sucking vampires.
A hive mind of zombie-like vampires.
Mr. G's substitute teacher.