open/close all folders
Peter AltierAn extremely messed up street child.
- Convulsive Seizures: Both played straight and averted. Peter has one, and then later has a non-convulsive absence seizure.
- Creepy Child: Peter likes to carry around a vile of cyanide and has a voice in his head.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Vomity.
- Gayngst: Within fifteen minutes of discovering he's Gay over Gabriel, Peter contemplates suicide, assumes the fetal position, asks for forgiveness from God, and is berated for being gay by the voice in the back of his head... in Latin.
- Hot for Preacher: Peter is having some... interesting feelings about Gabriel.
- Street Urchin: Peter's been living on the streets for years trying to steal money and pay his way back home.
- You Are What You Hate: Peter is gay. He is also highly homophobic.
Vernon CartwrightA "retired" police detective who talks a lot more than he should.
- Badass Boast: He talks a lot more than he acts. Very rarely do they actually count as badass though.
- Motor Mouth: His defining characteristic is babbling.
- Sherlock Scan: He can figure out what is going and what is going to happen next based solely on the little he knows and what he expects.
- Retired Badass: Subverted. He is officially retired, but he still does his old job of policing with the Jasper Police Department. He's 65 and is still capable of restraining an angry gangster.
Earl MasonA bitter, booze swilling mechanic.
- The Alcoholic: Rarely seen without some form of alcohol in his hand.
- Informed Judaism: Is apparently Jewish, but shows little, to no evidence of it.
- Wrench Whack: His favored method of threatening people who annoy him involves a wrench.
Damien SewardSelf-proclaimed King of All Owls, school teacher, and hard drinker.
Gabriel ThomasAn ex-military Episcopal priest with some serious issues.
- Badass Preacher: "ex-military Episcopal priest" sums it up nicely.
- Dark Shepherd: He kills a lot of people, and turns a blind eye to torture, when he feels that such things are the lesser of two evils.
- Healing Hands: "Laying on hands" is a clerical way to heal people after all.
- Made of Iron: He's not actually a supernatural creature in any way, shape, or form, yet no one seems able to kill or even seriously hurt him.
- Unstoppable Rage: He has a problem managing his anger, and it is hard to deal with him when he losses control.
HaileyA teenage girl with both an attitude and a vampire problem.
DocA Sri Lankan psychiatrist.
ChristianFor all intents and purposes, an asshole.
FrederickA young man with a missing arm.
CatrinA German woman, the manliest man in the group.
Mr. GA god-like being with untold powers who loves messing with mortals.
- Beware the Silly Ones: Fucks around with the main cast all the time and is never serious. This is also the same guy hated and feared by the whole supernatural world, seems to have wiped out Mika and also nearly killed Earl for spitting on his suit.
- For the Evulz: Does everything for his shitty, railroading story.
- Reality Warper: Turned the ground to blood in his first appearance.