open/close all folders
A boy from America who was invited after his tattoo shop got recognition for a marathon day they did to support a charity. He's full danish but was born in Seattle, Washington and is an identical twin. He used to also be a lifeguard and has said to have 8 best friends, though, one of them is a little rocky. He lived in the same town with Suguri and was confirmed to have dated her brother in the past, linking them together.
- The Charmer: He's quite charismatic and makes it his personal goal to make sure everyone is comfortable around him. He can be seen as a flirt in some aspects, but it's all to be further liked.
- Prince Charming: Though he won't bring it up or mention it, in his old town he had sort of a knack for getting the girls he took interest in to form crushes on him with his suave talking and smooth attitude. He can be described as prince like.
- Closet Geek: Despite how cool and collected he likes to seem, if you asked him anything about his main interests, you'll find out he likes a lot of dorkier things like Naruto or Escape Artists.
- Lack of Empathy: He isn't good at feeling what others feel. His whole motto is "Don't get involved unless it directly involves you." Which is quite insensitive and causes a lot of negative feelings towards him.
- Pastimes Prove Personality: As an artist, he's extremely colorful and creative. He has that type of "Art Student" aura to him.
- The Leader: Despite his previous intentions or sayings that he is strictly a follower and doesn't have the capacity to lead, hes taken it upon himself to take actions of a leader and decide on a game plan.