Since the story doesn't depart greatly from canon characterizations, this page is reserved for either characters who had no prior characterization, or who gained new characterization as the story progresses.
Former Dalek Supreme of the Cult of Skaro, former Dalek Hybrid, and formerly deceased. Arrives in the Puella Magi
'verse with absolutely no explanation, and is now trapped in the same Stable Time Loop
as Homura. Irritable, and prone to backfiring Mad Science
. Was once the executive officer of the Dalek Inquisitor General, and was promoted for surviving five consecutive missions under his command.
- Angrish: His fourth attempt at playing Dwarf Fortress results in this.
- Badass: So far, the only thing that has managed to hurt him was Krimehild Gretchen. And even then, his response consisted more of impotent rage.
- Beam Spam: Why yes, the Dalek Death Ray does have an autofire function.
- Blue and Orange Morality
- Cosmic Plaything: And he knows it.
- Deadpan Snarker: At least, as deadpan as you can get while screaming.
- Epic Fail: A result of his plans running with Refuge in Audacity is that when they backfire, they backfire hard.
- Even Evil Has Standards
- For Dalek Science!
- Heel-Face Turn: Subverted. While he has turned his back on the Daleks' usual psychopathy, he's still a robot-alien-Nazi.
- Large Ham
- No Indoor Voice: At one point, Homura cuts the connection between her body and her soul gem. She's cut off from all senses, including hearing, yet she can still hear him.
- Mad Scientist: Very much so. He's currently aiming to take advantage of Sayaka going Witch using Dalek Science.
- Rage Against The Creator
- Really 700 Years Old: Claims to be 250,000 years old.
- Refuge in Audacity: Primary tactic against everything.
- Sociopathic Hero
- Unstoppable Rage: He's a Dalek, so this comes naturally.
The Dalek Inquisitor General
The most cruel, ruthless, and terrifying Dalek in the Empire. Was Sec's commander for five consecutive missions. Scares other Daleks
- Badass: He was teleported onto a Dalek Battle Saucer filled with the new 2010, post-Time War Daleks. He's a pre-Time War Dalek. No shields, vulnerable to physical attack, and much weaker than the new models. The General manages to destroy them all without firing a single shot. His next task? Conquering the rest of the fleets.
- Bad Boss: To the point that Sec got promoted to Dalek Supreme, a position usually reserved for specially-bred Daleks, simply by surviving five missions under his command.
- The Dreaded: Even the other Daleks are terrified of the General.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Not the man himself, but for all other Daleks in regards to the General. You know he's crossed a few lines when the Daleks, the poster child of Omnicidal Mania, are more scared of him than The Doctor.
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep: "Dalek Inquisitor General" is actually only his title and function. His first appearance gave his actual name: Dalek X.
- Fate Worse Than Death: Word of God says that being assigned to his command is considered this by Daleks.
- Omnicidal Maniac: To the point that even the other Daleks are scared of him.
Time-Traveling Magical Zombie/Lich
"Madoka saved me…and one day, I'll return the favor."
. So old she can't even remember what her father looked like
, and basically the same person as she was in Canon.