Characters: AH.com Eternals
For a full overview of the characters and the AH.commers that roleplay most of them, go here.For a list of mockumentary "interviews" with the characters, go here.This character page is a work in progress.All characters are sorted alphabetically.
open/close all folders
Eternals played by Board Members
Played by: fortysevenBorn in circa 2700 BCE in northern Germany. He claims his numerical nickname denotes the number of pseudonyms he bore in his life until adopting this one.
- Fish Out of Temporal Water: This is due to...
- Human Popsicle: ... having actually hibernated through several centuries of certain older periods of human history.
- Living Relic
Played by: e350tbAn Englishman born in 1591 CE/AD.
Played by: Turquoise BlueBorn long ago in the prehistoric city of Catal Huyuk. During the 21st century, she goes by the moniker of Amelia Gutierrez, a middle-class woman living in present day San Francisco.
Played by: demonkangarooBorn in 984 CE/AD in Wales.
Played by: Huehuecoyotl
Played by: Analytical EngineBorn in 5085 BCE in Britain.
Played by: BeedokBorn in 3409 BCE on what would become the French-Belgian border, about 10km from the coast.
Played by: RCAF BratBorn in 1335 CE/AD in the southwest of England.
Played by: BlackbeardBorn c. 900 BCE, as an Olmec.
Played by: Cambyses the MadA delinquent who was burned alive. Killed his captors and may be insane.
Played by: danielb1Born in 966 CE/AD in Alexandria.
Played by: Catboy637He was born in 500 BCE as a Macedonian. He met Loyalist Colonial in the Crusades. Inadvertently, he is one of the ancestors to the feared Blood Knight.
Played by: Turquoise BlueMale, born in the 68th century BC in what is now Egypt.
E. T. B.
Played by: e350tbBorn in 1770 CE/AD, was a perpetual soldier.
Played by: FenwickBorn 1747 BCE, in Uruk.
Played by: SeldrinBorn in 1854 AD in Australia. Abandoned as a child after his father died in the Eureka stockade incident. Claims to have been the first European to set his sights on Uluru.
Played by: FreodhoricBorn in 1744 CE/AD.
Played by: The Dark MessiahBorn in 1745 in the London borough of Wapping.
G. B. W.
Played by: GBWBorn in the first century CE/AD, in Syria, Palaestina. Witnessed the crucifixion of Jesus.
Played by: GlenBorn before most civilization, he is possibly the oldest Eternal. He and Th'And are not sure who is older, since they did not have accurate calendars for a long time.
Played by: Vulcan Trekkie 45Born in Constantinople in 473 CE.
- Been There, Shaped History: In addition to him, many of his offspring became important historical personalities or influenced major events.
- Omniglot: Able to fluently speak 37 languages at the last count.
Played by: AbakhaziaBorn as Marcus Flavius in 321 BCE in Ostia.
Played by: Chuck MandusBorn 1840, in Pittsburgh.
Played by: Jord389Born in 1072 CE/AD in the northern area of what today would be called Switzerland.
Played by: Pipochubs1999Born in East Berlin in the German Democratic Republic on April 26th, 1987.
Played by: Kevin in IndyBorn in Germany in 1823 CE/AD.
Played by: LalliHis original name was Lauri Metsälä and he was born in 1847 CE/AD in Rauma, the Grand Duchy of Finland. Originally a fisherman, he became an Eternal after drowning at sea in 1880.
Played by: Vulcan Trekkie 45
Llywelyn Amerike (ap Meryk)
Played by: Turquoise BlueMale, born of Welsh origin in 1541 in London, and a Tudor urchin early in his life.
Played by: Random Idea GuyBorn in the 8th century BCE (ca 788 BC), he saw the crucifixion of Jesus and first died when facing Egyptians.
Played by: AbakhaziaBorn in 1552 AD in Dresden.
Played by: FDWBorn circa Late 5th Century CE/AD. A mysterious and dubious Eternal of questionable sanity, he claims to know how an eternal can be killed. His identity has been unknown to most members of the Trust, though he claims to have done important tasks for them in the past. Also, despises the Blood Knight, and has attempted to kill him 130 times.
- Ambiguous Disorder: There's a reason why he has such a loopy and unpredictable personality. But no one is sure what that reason - medical or otherwise - really is...
- Byronic Hero: As the titular character of Sherlock would put it : "Oh, I may be on the side of the angels... but don't think for a second that I'm one of them."
- Cloudcuckoolander: A lot of his reminescenting comes across as Word Salad Philosophy at face value and much of his antics in public are deliberately embarassing or over-the-top goofy.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Implied, especially in regards to his occassional references to "having done odd jobs for The Trust in the past".
- Dropping the Bombshell: He claims to know how an Eternal can be permanently killed.
- Token Evil Teammate: Not evil per se, but wacky, with uncertain motivations and morally grey enough to be a rather Byronic type of Anti-Hero.
- Troll: Once it was obvious that the Masquerade will fail soon, he deliberately trolled The Trust by staging a silly public performance.
Marie-Renée Nicolet (Nicolet)
Played by: SednaBorn 1824, American, French-Canadian by ethnic origin. Went from schoolteacher to physicist. A member of the first Eternal expedition to Mars in the 1970s, along with Macarius. Still residing there.
Played by: Michael BuschBorn in 1419, in Bois-le-Duc. Originally a sailor, then a monk after discovering his immortality. Later a merchant, lawyer, doctor, banker, explorer, scientist, and spymaster. Closely associated with other Eternals, and one of the founders of the Immortal's Trust. Helped to capture the Blood Knight.
Played by: The Militant OneBorn in 1736 CE/AD in the Virginia colony by parents of English citizenship.
Played by: modelcitizenBorn in 1041 AD in an unspecified location, he has a mischievous and trigger-happy personality, likes fighting, having fun, collecting old fancy cars and organizing his own secret mercenary companies to take down various world-renowned terrorists and criminals. Participated in the Eternals' fighting championships in Kimberly, Australia. Currently lives and works under the guise of an average high school teacher.
Played by: PetikeBorn in the 1280s' Kingdom of Hungary, raised as a Hospitaller knight, but instead became a drifter, outlaw, soldier, general con-man, travelling merchant and traveler-adventurer throughout the centuries.
- Badass Bookworm: Especially in the later half of his life. He was more of a Badass Swordsman during his first two or three centuries, when he was mostly a soldier by occupation.
- Con Man: One of his sources of income during the 16th and 17th century, usually by conning customers into thinking he's a real alchemist.
- Dork Knight: Has some elements of this, especially after he starts getting interested in scholarly pursuits and scientific occupations during the later parts of the early modern era.
- Gentleman Adventurer : Later in his life, mainly during the 18th and 19th century. He was even a member of the Austro-Hungarian polar expedition to Franz Josef's Land.
- I Have Many Names: Amassed quite a few pseudonyms during his life, though he doesn't have as many as the really long-lived Eternals.
- Intrepid Merchant: One of his main sources of income during certain centuries, especially in the 15th, 16th and 17th century.
- Older Than They Look: Appears to be an average-looking, mild-mannered 23 year old man, is actually at least 720 years old.
- Really 700 Years Old: Even literally ! He was born in the 1280s, and is therefore over 700 years old when The Reveal occurs in the alternate 2011.
- Robinsonade: Spent a few years marooned on a deserted Pacific island. He drops hints that, in addition to Alexander Selkirk, he too might have inspired Defoe's Robinson Crusoe, since he once described some of his experiences to Daniel Defoe himself.
- Technical Pacifist: Especially when he grew tired of wars around the mid 15th century, and when he switched to travels instead of fighting during the early 17th century. He still fought in the world wars, but he mostly did so out of a sence of duty.
- Walking the Earth: During his life, he had visited every major landmass, except for Antarctica.
Peter the Psephologist
Played by: Rogue BeaverBorn in 1974 AD in Montreal.
Played by: Prometheus_2300Born in 352 AD in the Eastern Roman Empire.
Played by: Ran ExilisBorn 476 CE under the Ostrogoths.
Played by: Bavarian RavenBorn in 1761 in Transylvania.
Played by: RedemBorn circa 2000 BCE.
Played by: NikephorosMale, born in a village near early London in 757 CE/AD.
Played by: SnowzingerBorn in 1584 CE, on land that would become part of New Netherlands and later New Jersey.
Played by: ThandeAlong with G'Len, one of the most ancient Eternals.
Played by: SoverihnBorn in 263 AD, right in the middle of the Crisis of the Third Century.
Played by: Tim Keck 84Born in 1384 CE/AD. Along with his wife Jesci and with Bosch, he was a founder of the Eternals' Trust.
Played by: HuehuecoyotlBorn in 1495 CE/AD in Xochimilco, an Aztec town. Witnessed the last years of the Aztec empire and the Spanish siege and eventual conquest of Tenochtitlan. Became a drifter after that, living mostly in the Americas.
Played by: torque7844Born in 1558 CE/AD, shot during a naval battle in 1588.
Played by: Winston SmithBorn on the 1st of September 1939 in Salisbury, Rhodesia (today's Harare in Zimbabwe).
Played by: Communist WizardMale, born ~500 BCE in Carthage.
The Blood KnightHomicidal, he has killed many humans and other Eternals. Killed Edward at least twice, despite being his great-grandson. Buried beneath a mountain in the late 1700's, escaped in the late 1800's; now buried beneath the Atlantic Ocean crust.
Macarius“Desert Father”. Born in Alexandria c. 335 CE, he became a Christian monk and ascetic hermit. Remained sequestered in the desert for many decades at a time. Was attacked by the Blood Knight in the late 1800s. Eventually volunteered for the Eternals' first Mars mission along with Nicolet, to find a more demanding location to practice his self-discipline. Currently still living on Mars.
TadayoJapanese blacksmith and sword-master who studied under Masamune. He relocated to Hokkaido in the late 18th century.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.