- All examples found in cartoons on the internet are here!
- The red and blue unicorn from Charlie The Unicorn:
Blue Unicorn: Charliiee. Chaaaarliiieee. Chaaahrliiee. Chaaar....
Charlie: I'm right here, what do you want?!
Blue Unicorn: We're on a bridge, Charlie!!
- Gordon's thoughts in Freeman's Mind after two hours of killing hostile soldiers, culminating in escaping heavy caliber machine gun and rocket launcher emplacements.
Gordon: You know, I'm really starting to think maybe this whole thing isn't a rescue operation.
- Homestar Runner:
Singer: You know those guys from that band, Limozeen? Well they turned their tour bus into a space machine! They're still Limozeen...
- Teeg Dougland from the short-lived Limozeen cartoon:
Larry: We're still Limozeeeen!
Singer: But they're in space!
Larry: But we're in space!?
Teeg Dougland: (walks in) I'm afraid I've got some bad news, boys. You're in space.
- "I am Homestar, and This is a Website!"
- From Red vs. Blue after Donut has been caught in an explosion:
Simmons: Sarge! We really need to get Donut airlifted out of here!Sarge: Would you put that in a memo and entitle it "Shit I already know"?
Tucker: Hey dude, the jeep blew up!Church: (two feet away from said jeep when it blew up) No kidding. Thanks for the update, Tucker.
(as Tex is beating an Omega-controlled Simmons)
Tucker: Hey, Church! I think Tex is over here!
Church: Thanks for the update!
- From Revelations, Tex is beating the absolute shit out of the Reds and Tucker. At one point, they drop a large container on her which she is able to hold up and throw back at the Reds. F.I.L.S.S. gives us this bit of wisdom.
F.I.L.S.S.: I knew that would not work. Agent Tex is a bit of a badass.
- In Ultra Fast Pony, Twilight Sparkle dips into this occasionally.
Twilight: According to this book I'm reading, the world is going to end soon! I think that might be bad.
- In the very first episode:
[Rarity falls from Cloudsdale towards the ground.]
- In "Shameless Self Reference":
Twilight: I'm not sure, but I think that might end badly.
- In "Derp and Destruction":
- Taken rather literally in this Lego animation.