Bound And Gagged: Fan Fiction
- In Aeon Natum Engel, the Nazzadi loyalist is disabled in the way that resembles the way how Section 9 restrain criminals, while giving a Shout-Out to I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream.
- From the Calvinverse:
- Happens to the Kankers and then later to Jason, Marcus, and Charlie Brown in the Calvin At Camp episode "A Stalker's Life."
- When Rainbow Dash gets captured in Twillight Sparkle's awesome adventure, she's Bound and Gagged before being brought to Celesia's throne room.
- In Brilliance Tarnished L, courtesy of Light when Light decides he'd rather keep him than kill him. Later Light courtesy of L.
- For a Last Villain Stand in Children of Time, Professor Moriarty kidnaps Beth Lestrade and all too effectively breaks her before even chaining her up. When he gags her, he says outright that he does it because her tongue is a "powerful weapon".
- My Immortal: "Volfemort has him bondage!"
- In the Danny Phantom/Beetlejuice crossover fanfiction, Say It Thrice, this happens to Lydia when Melinda summoned and nearly-exorcised Betelgeuse. It was intended to prevent her from interfering.