and Govinda in an attempt to woo the hip generation.
is the Bollywood reincarnation
, in a way that doesn't resemble Hitch
. A Bollywood Nerd
named Bhaskar falls head-over-heels in love with his beautiful boss, and asks the "Love Guru" Prem for help to woo her. There's lots of singing and dancing, Slapstick
, and random elements that make this movie.
- Almost Kiss
- Always Camp: Wedding planners
- Arranged Marriage
- Belligerent Sexual Tension: Nina and Prem
- Beta Couple: Prem and Nina
- The Blind Leading the Blind: Prem starts out as a successful love guru, but he can't give good advice when he has his own problems.
- Bowdlerise: The sub has them say, "Oh dear!" or "Oh no!" when the actors are obviously saying "Shit, man!"
- Camp Gay: The wedding planner is "fab-ulous, spectacular, and spark-a-ly!"
- Dogged Nice Guy: Bhaskar
- Faux Yay: Bhaskar to the wedding planner
- Good Bad Translation: The English subtitles have some weird lines such as "Move the pillow, it is heavy" when the couple is about to kiss.
- Gratuitous English: It's rather confusing because they'll speak whole conversations in broken English, while other times they speak all Hindi.
- I Have Sisters: Prem explains this as the reason that he has such a way with women.
- Lovable Nerd: Bhaskar
- The Napoleon: Chota Don, the midget mobsternote
- Nerd: Bhaskar
- Poor Communication Kills
- Potty Emergency
- Rich Suitor, Poor Suitor
- Sensitive Guy and Manly Man: Bhaskar and Prem
- Tsundere: Nina
- Ugly Guy, Hot Wife: Done ridiculously straight with Bhaskar and Priya.