Blog: To Look
A Slenderblog recently started by troper Faeline 2. Erin Ashe is trying to figure out what happened to her roommate, Dea, when she finds a strange journal amongst her possessions...Erin's TwitterThe main blog
- Black Humor: BANG BOOM THUMP. Probably a coping mechanism.
- "...making light of a bad situation is supposed to be good for you, right?"
- Cosmic Horror Story: Duh.
- Eldritch Abomination: Also duh.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: Erin invokes this trope after Dea's (presumed) death.
- No Body Left Behind: Dea's corpse was not found; she is presumed by the world at large to have left town. Erin is convinced that Dea is dead, however.
- Painting the Medium: The NⓍtebook.
- Interface Screw: I̵͝ ̧ H̫̬̣̹̣̱́E̡͈͓A̺̺͈͖͉r͈͚̫̮̜̙ S̖̫͞ I̵͝ n̛̹̻̗̞͓̪̟̗͑̿̈́̏̅͒͋ͭ G̀҉̡̀͟I̵͝ n̛̹̻̗̞͓̪̟̗͑̿̈́̏̅͒͋ͭ G̀҉̡̀͟.
- Posthumous Character: Dea's death kicked off the main plot. Her journal may or may not play a larger role.
- Slice of Life: What isn't cosmic horror is probably this. It's a tag on the blog, too.