Blog: The World Shall Be Mine
The World Shall Be Mine is a Doctor Who themed humor blog on Tumblr in which The Master answers questions (mostly insane ones to his dismay), goes on adventures (against his will), and in general acts as a nuisance to the Doctor.The blog is notable for being the origin of the Fan Nickname of "Steve" for the Master-Clone in the pink dress ("His" name is actually Abagail in the series).The blog contains examples of-
- Acrofatic: The "Chubby Clone" is surprisingly agile for his size and is capable of doing a Falcon Kick.
- Balloon Belly: One of the clones became chubby after being fed too much. Much to his (and The Master's) dismay, he was called "Squishy" by the fandom due to his chubbiness.
- Big Eater: The Master still has a huge appetite and will gladly eat nearly anything. He's not desperate enough to eat a tire, though (even if it is covered in BBQ sauce).
- Even Evil Has Standards: The Master was utterly disgusted that plans for a Teletubbies movie was scrapped to make The Oogieloves instead. He vows to ensure a Teletubbies movie is made once he takes over the world.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: Steve wants to be a "pretty princess".
- Grevious Harm With A Body: Steve was once thrown at The Master.
- I Am Not Weasel: Both The Doctor and The Master have to remind Donna that they are not Martians.
- Pals with Jesus: It turns out The Master is good friends with Loki.
- Planet of Steves: Nearly every member of the Master Race is named "Master". The only exception is, well, Steve.
- Real Men Wear Pink: Steve loves the color pink.
- Running Gag: A lot of people tend to just send the word "Butts!" to The Master leaving him very confused and disturbed.
- Pretty much anything involving Steve.
- People sending weird, confusing, and otherwise nonsensical questions to The Master.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: While still a "Master" and therefore technically evil, Steve is noticeably nicer than most of his brethren.
- Vomit Discretion Shot: Happens to The Master when someone asks him to tell a story. He got sick.The Master: (Holding a bag) Once upon a time....(pukes into bag).