Fuck No TV Tropes is a Tumblr
run by Mark that shows the other side of this very wiki. It mostly works with people submitting questionable content found on TV Tropes (and occasionally the mirror All The Tropes). Sometimes Mark submits his own content to the blog.
The blog contains examples of:
- Accentuate the Negative: Since the website is not about the positive aspects of TV Tropes, this is to be expected. There are few exceptions to this, such as when Mark directly stated how the website itself does not suck at all, but that the main problems were the lack of criticism and the other things he had pointed out on his Tumblr.
- Creator Worship: He talks about how some tropers have a tendency to do this.
Remember, tropers: if you worship someone like a god because they make internet videos…you’re dumb
- Damned by Faint Praise: The blog author, after being asked if there's anything he likes about TV Tropes, has this to say.
I suppose a good aspect would be how they kept all the subpages on the top of the pages. That way you won’t have to go through the entire article looking for a link to their character page.
- Another time, this happened:
Anonymous: Is there something you LIKE about Tvtropes?
Fuck No TV Tropes: The background is a very nice shade of white.
- Hates Everyone Equally: It doesn't matter if either TV Tropes or one of the mirror sites did something wrong. Everything the author considers horrible will be pointed out. He even called fellow TV Tropes hater, CrazyGoggs, out on some stuff like him accusing some self-proclaimed asexuals of only saying they're asexuals as an excuse for being virgins.
- Hatedom: This is what that Tumblr apparently is, though not without reason.
- Take That: Most of the Tumblr is made this way, especially when he goes through the old This Troper archives.
- People Sit on Chairs: He says one of the problems with the site is that some of the tropes are unimportant coincidences that have nothing to do with the story.
nord-ronnoc: So which of the tropes you consider to be useless?
Fuck No TV Tropes: A good number of the name and appearance tropes, for starters.
- Running Gag: 99% of the time, when agreeing with a response, he will use a gif from Hercules note as a response.