"TV Tropes is allegedly a site where people look at the common tropes found in the media. What TV Tropes does not do is actually analyze anything and it has mostly become a toxic community of constant fanboy wanking. Come, tell your horror stories."Fuck No TV Tropes is a Tumblr blog run by Mark (Mark's real name is unknown) that shows the other side of This Very Wiki. It mostly works with people submitting questionable content found on TV Tropes (and occasionally the mirror All The Tropes). Sometimes Mark submits his own content to the blog. Despite the name, the blog is not merely about hating on the site - instead, just highlighting some of its problems. (Yet the TV Tropes lawyers have not slapped a cease-and-desist order in Mark's face yet)
- Accentuate the Negative: Since the website is not about the positive aspects of TV Tropes, this is to be expected. There are few exceptions to this, such as when Mark directly stated how the website itself does not suck at all, but that the main problems were the lack of criticism and the other things he had pointed out on his Tumblr.
- Berserk Button: Racism, sexism, homophobia, just bigotry in general.
- Camp Gay: By his own admission, Mark (who is openly gay) has described himself as a twink. He despises these kind of label tropes however, especially the Straight Gay trope.
- Creator Worship: He talks about how some tropers have a tendency to do this.Remember, tropers: if you worship someone like a god because they make internet videos…you’re dumb.
- Damned by Faint Praise:
Anonymous: Is there something you LIKE about Tvtropes?
- Mark, after being asked if there's anything he likes about TV Tropes, has this to say.I suppose a good aspect would be how they kept all the subpages on the top of the pages. That way you won’t have to go through the entire article looking for a link to their character page.
- Another time, this happened:
Mark: The background is a very nice shade of white.
- Mark, after being asked if there's anything he likes about TV Tropes, has this to say.
- Hates Everyone Equally: It doesn't matter if either TV Tropes or one of the mirror sites did something wrong. Everything the author considers horrible will be pointed out. He even called fellow TV Tropes hater, CrazyGoggs, out on some stuff like him accusing some self-proclaimed asexuals of only saying they're asexuals as an excuse for being virgins.
- Hatedom: This is what that Tumblr apparently is, though not without reason.
- No Real Life Examples, Please!: A major problem he has with the wiki is that Real Life examples are permitted at all, especially with regards to real humanitarian tragedies being discussed in the same way as wholly fictional suffering.
- Running Gag: 99% of the time, when agreeing with a response, he will use a gif from Hercules note as a response.
- Shout-Out: Mark will typically post GIFs from RuPaul's Drag Race in reaction to the submissions, due to him being a huge fan of the show.
- Squick: In-Universe, there's a measured amount of disgust towards the cataloguing of rape tropes, the userbase's fascination with incest, Tropers who use their own face as avatars, and fetishes being shoehorned onto pages they don't belong.
- Take That: Most of the Tumblr is made this way, especially when he goes through the old This Troper archives.