Big Ol Eyebrows: Live-Action TV
- Breakfast Serials: The British kids' anthology series featured a segment called "Nicechap" about a very nice comic character who twice came to life as a very nice man who spoke in rhyme. Unfortunately, after he retuned to being a drawing for the second time, his creator drew big heavy eyebrows on him in a fit of anger. Then Nicechap came back to life for a third time, and this time he was evil.
- Breaking Bad: Though he's an extremely minor character, just about every scene involving Walt's former boss Bogdan includes someone calling attention to his absolutely massive eyebrows◊.
Walt: I said, 'fuck you!' And your eyebrows!
- Which led to one of the funniest quotes in the whole series:
- Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Spike. Made worse by the fact that they're a wildly different color than his platinum-blonde hair. Hell, just look at the picture up on the Badass Decay page.
- Degrassi The Next Generation: Manny Santos saw Jane Vaughn swoon over Declan Coyne and asked her, "Who's Johnny Eyebrows?" His actor said he stopped reading YouTube comments of the show promos when the first one was "Eyebrow tweezers. Heard of them?" There's also Sean Cameron. Though his eyebrows are not as big as some of the other examples here, it's lampshaded nonetheless.
- Doctor Who: The Twelfth Doctor was literally introduced eyebrows first (and provides the image source), and in "Deep Breath" he calls them attack eyebrows.
- Game of Thrones: Little Arya Stark's noticeable eyebrows have not gone unnoticed by the viewers. Daenerys Targaryen's no slouch on the eyebrow department either, mostly because of their expressiveness and how, like Spike's, they don't match her hair.
- Gossip Girl: The boys have eyebrows that are so distracting as to verge on the Efronesque.
- Heroes: Sylar and Nathan. Sylar even does this thing with his eyebrows when he's really ticked.
- House: James Wilson. Many a piece of fanart feature his eyebrows. Prominently.
- LazyTown: Robbie Rotten has thick, arched eyebrows to emphasize that he is, in fact, the villain.
- The Pacific: Runner Conley sports a very thick pair.
- Pushing Daisies: Ned has a set of expressive eyebrows—in fact, Olive and Chuck identify his half-brothers in part because they also have Big Ol' Eyebrows.
- Revolution: Miles Matheson sports a pair of big eyebrows. Well, bigger than a lot of the other characters' eyebrows anyway.
- Stargate SG-1: There is a subset of the fandom that is in love with Daniel Jackson's epic eyebrows.
- Star Trek: The Original Series: The Vulcans and especially the Romulans had some serious eyebrow action going on.