- Xibalba from The Book of Life, has huge and spiky white eyebrows.
- In Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, the eyes of Flint's dad Tim are almost always hidden under his eyebrows. Raising his eyebrows is used for great effects throughout the movie.
- The beautiful Esmeralda from The Hunchback of Notre Dame is another female example.
- Norman from ParaNorman has this trait. It and his ability to see ghosts seem to be genetically linked, as both traits are shared with his uncle and Aggie.
- Jethro from ''The Prince of Egypt" has big, curvy ones. He is the most notable example in the film.
- On The Secret of NIMH, both Nicodemus and the Great Owl have long, white eyebrows that hang off their faces. Jenner also has an impressive set of black bushy eyebrows, though nowhere near as long.
- Groucho Marx. Actually created via greasepaint, as was his iconic mustache (which is why he's here and not down in Real Life).
- Thufir Hawat in Lynch's Dune. They're pretty big.◊ It's possible this was supposed to be shared among mentats, at the other one, Piter DeVries, has some big ones too◊, but they're still not quite as big.
- Mandy Patinkin wears ridiculously bushy eyebrows as a Villain in The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland. One of his fuzzy-bug Mooks comments "Those aren't his eyebrows; that's my aunt and uncle!"
- The aptly named White Eyebrows, in the film Clan of the White Lotus, has spectacular, bushy, white eyebrows that extend off his face. They are quite a sight to behold.
- Pei Mei (White Eyebrows) also appears in Kill Bill: Volume II, this time played by Gordon Liu (who defeated him in Clan of the White Lotus) and sporting an even more magnificent set of eyebrows.
- Long Brows (Sammo Hung) in Zu: Warriors of the Magic Mountain, fights with his eyebrows.
- Keira Knightley as Georgiana Cavendish in The Duchess is a Rare Female Example. They're daunting, not to mention the cloudy 'fro that comes along.
- Another female example is Lisa in The Room.
- Ricky Caldwell, as played by Eric Freeman in Silent Night, Deadly Night Part 2. His eyebrows overact as much as he does. They've even got their of Facebook group.
- Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen in Twilight. They are so huge, on the verge of distracting, especially in New Moon when he says goodbye to Bella.
- Lee Pace is practically famous for his spectacular brows, but they really make an impact against Thranduil's white-blonde hair.