- In "King 52", Mario appears out of nowhere to give the king the enclosed instruction book. He doesn't appear again.
- Later, the King goes Super Saiyan, then powers back down to normal, for no good reason. And he doesn't use his power, either.
- One poop of The Sponge Bob Square Pants Movie is full of these:
- The moment where Plankton goes Saiyan for no reason.
- The... quadruple bubble-blowing baby?
- SpongeBob exploding after eating explosives. He returns for the next shot, though.
- Jack Skellington's Revenge is full of these, at least until the plot starts picking up.
- SpongeBob losing at the video game in the very beginning. It is karate-chopped away and then never mentioned afterwards.
- In one Dr. Rabbit poop, Mama Luigi appears out of nowhere for a moment, then is never mentioned or seen again.
- Scatman John's appearance in "Dinner Blaster" totally came out of left field.
- In cs188's "Billy Mays is Watching Your Mom in the Shower", Billy Mays running over a child for no reason.
- In "Michael Hunts Illegal Game", Michael saying "Oh no!" is cut off before "no" by Captain Falcon saying "YES"! while a picture of him appears. All of a sudden, a short slideshow of Michael images plays over him breathing in repeatedly followed by the same "Oh YES!" soundclip splice a few times, the breathing getting faster each time before cumulating in the Falcon image reappearing and the "Oh YES!" being played in slow motion. The poop then continues like nothing happened.
- "Scout's 3-Way Date with a Decapitated Doctor" by MoBrosStudios ends with Mario Head coming out of nowhere and singing a nonsensical song to the tune of the "Dr. Mario" music from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, accompanied by bizarre visuals.
- A very common occurrence in Geibuchan's videos. For example:
- Megan watching Drake shoving potatoes up Josh's butt on TV (her favorite show, unsurprisingly), as well as Waluigi randomly appearing during a music number in the obligatory Azumanga Daioh sectionnote in GENIE SHARES A BOUNTIFUL UNBIRTHDAY BANQUET AT ALADDIN'S RESTAURANT.
- The "Raphael Droid", Yukari transfroming into a giant Robotnik mecha, and Mario hitting Osaka with an Ice Block (causing her die SMW-style) in Splinter Invites That Opera Guy Over For Turtles Christmas.
And just like that, before I knew it, I was a sock.
- Chiyo randomly blasting Tommy Wiseau with a Wave Motion Gun, the Dragon's Lair scene, and Osaka being transformed into a sock in Ddede Invisible Touch'es Dr robit innapropriately because toNIGHT TONIGHT TONIIIGHT OHOOO.
- Bowser briefly appears during one scene in "PBS's Secret Weapon", and is not seen again for the rest of the video.
- Almost all of Danielle Pluzsik's poops count as one, but the part in "Sonic learns how to die" where Grounder fucks Tails and a memoriam appears telling us that Tails was screwed over by Allison Steele definitely counts. Danielle also forbids us to ask who Allison is in the description. Apparently, she was a former DeviantArt user.
Big Lipped Alligator Moment / YouTube Poop
Being what it is, of course it will have a lot of these moments, no matter which type you watch. Heck, it's a staple of the medium as a whole. Heck, almost every, if not every, YouTube Poop has some of these. Just to reiterate, a BLAM has to come out nowhere, be strange, have no effect on the plot, and never be mentioned or seen again.