Big Lipped Alligator Moment: YouTube Poop
Being what it is, of course it will have a lot of these moments, no matter which type you watch. Heck, it's a staple of the medium as a whole. Heck, almost every, if not every, YouTube Poop has some of these. Just to reiterate, a BLAM has to come out nowhere, be strange, have no effect on the plot, and never be mentioned or seen again.
- In "King 52", Mario appears out of nowhere to give the king the enclosed instruction book. He doesn't appear again.
- Later, the King goes Super Saiyan, then powers back down to normal, for no good reason. And he doesn't use his power, either.
- One poop of The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie is full of these:
- The moment where Plankton goes Saiyan for no reason.
- The...quadruple bubble-blowing baby?
- SpongeBob exploding after eating explosives. He returns for the next shot, though.
- Jack Skellington's Revenge is full of these, at least until the plot starts picking up.
- SpongeBob losing at the video game in the very beginning. It is karate-chopped away and then never mentioned afterwards.
- In one Dr. Rabbit poop, Mama Luigi appears out of nowhere for a moment, then is never mentioned or seen again.
- Scatman John's appearance in "Dinner Blaster" totally came out of left field.
- Billy Mays running over a child for no reason.
- In "Michael Hunts Illegal Game", Michael saying "Oh no!" is cut off before "no" by Captain Falcon saying "YES"! while a picture of him appears. All of a sudden, a short slideshow of Michael images plays over him breathing in repeatedly followed by the same "Oh YES!" soundclip splice a few times, the breathing getting faster each time before cumulating in the Falcon image reappearing and the "Oh YES!" being played in slow motion. The poop then continues like nothing happened.
- "Scout's 3-Way Date with a Decapitated Doctor" by MoBrosStudios ends with Mario Head coming out of nowhere and singing a nonsensical song to the tune of the "Dr. Mario" music from Super Smash Bros. Brawl, accompanied by bizarre visuals.