Big Eater / Visual Novels
There are so many examples that they have been documented here
, in alphabetical order.
- Taiga Fujimura and Saber from Fate/stay night. Saber has the excuse that food replenishes her mana. Taiga doesn't.
- Then again, the guy they hang around with is a Supreme Chef. Who would blame them for wanting some more munchies?
- Of course, with the exception of the anime, the amount Saber eats is not that great.
- Momoyo Kawakami from Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! is notable for this at times. It gets brought up in the anime several times, and she can clearly put away a lot◊.
- Emi Ibarazaki from Katawa Shoujo. At one lunchtime at the rooftop, she brings a lunchbox who is twice as larger as Hisao's and Rin's. Justified as she's the local Passionate Sports Girl, thus does a lot of exercise and burns more calories than most people so she kept her girlish figure.
- Emma Cee from Halloween Otome is known for this to her companions. In fact, her frequent visits to the kitchen grant her a chance conversation with her host.
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Licia in Strawberry Vinegar, especially around rice. However, she learns the limits of her body when she gets sick one morning as the consequence of overindulging for three days straight on human food.
- In Sickness, Misa devours a bunch of meat while on a picnic with Suoh (leaving him to his dismay with mostly vegetables) and ends up making herself sick.