- Eureeka's Castle has Emma which is funny, since not only is she a small mouse, but she is smaller than the main characters.
- The puppet for Jacques Chirac in Les Guignols de l'info is portrayed as a Big Eater, always willing to devour large quantities of food. This is an exaggeration of the real-life Jacques Chirac, who has nonetheless the reputation of a healthy appetite.
- The Funday Pawpet Show's Hugh Manatee is always looking for mass quantities of chalupas. From the 420 show... "The Heart Attack Grill".
- Animal on The Muppet Show is both a Big Eater and an Extreme Omnivore.
- Sesame Street: Cookie Monster. "ME WANT COOKIE!!!!!"