Beyond The Impossible: Web Original
Events in Web Original that are not possible. only list examples that fit this description
- Charlotte of Making Fiends can Hold her breath For 9 Hours...
- How beyond can The Impossible Man get? His inexpicable power has no respect for physical rules
- Dr. Insano managed to get a Atari Jaguar CD working. That's something even The Angry Video Game Nerd couldn't do. Yes it broke right after it was used, but he still managed to get the thing to work while catalouging every single thing the system has wrong with it.
- A New Age: The Sky Worm. The largest size a creature can be in D&D is Colossal. The Sky Worm was as large as four colossal creatures in a line.
- Walking to the Far Lands, without mods or assistance
- Any Mod/Admin who uses Mcbans. Now Look up Notch. The List is longer than Minecraft chat can display.
- Red vs. Blue the Blood Glutch Chronicles: Tex ripped Jimmy's skull out of his head and beat him to death with it.
Tucker: That doesn't seem physically possible.
Church: That's exactly what Jimmy kept screaming.
Church: Heeyy. Is it possible for a memory fragment out of an artificial inteligence program enclosed inside a robotic body to piss its pants? Because I'm pretty sure I just did that.
- Red Vs Blue The Recollection Part 3: Grif's analysis of his sister surviving being under ice for three hours and coming up both totally fine and pregnant.
- Bleach Blazing Souls: Heroism, the King of Hollows, ripped right through a shield made out of Sekiseki-stone and the connected barrier it created.
- One of the SCP Foundation's attempts to terminate SCP-682. They reduced it 'to 1% of its body'' by changing the fundamental natural constants. AND IT RECOVERED AND EVEN SEEMED TO ENJOY IT!
- Another time, they used a pair of bookends which cause the story contained between them to manifest in reality to create a creature to fight SCP-682 called "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Can And Will Kill SCP-682 Permanently if it So Much As Spots That Damn Lizard". SCP-682 kills it. It's sole discrptive property was the capacity and desire to kill SCP-682, and SCP-682 killed it.
- SCP-523's containment room is to be destroyed in the event of an XK-class end-of-the-world scenario. Why? Because it could make things worse.
- A customer in a bookstore was Not Always Right. All they knew about the book they wanted was that "It had a nondescript cover." The employee found it for them anyway!
- Hardly Working. Tweeting about Twitter being down. This causes a double take, a 'that's impossi-!' and an Earth-Shattering Kaboom. It's ambigious whether the exclaimation was Twitter being down or tweeting about it.
- A series of pics (Several NSFW) about a bard who seems to be unable to keep his pants up take it to the illogical extreme in one pic. That the bard has left a bunch of Half-Human Hybrid offspring isn't this. The fact that one of his baby-mamas is a rock definitely is.◊
- In one episode of Bad Call TV, an internet porn addict (who is suing Apple for not selling their computers in Safe Mode, thereby enabling his porn addiction) somehow manages to look at porn on a 1st generation iPod and even an Apple II, once all of his other Apple devices have been confiscated. For context, neither of those devices is physically capable of displaying internet porn. Apple IIs predate widespread use of the internet and lack the hardware to display detailed images, much less video, while the original iPod could only hold audio files.
- In Polyhistor Academy, one of the background characters, Charlemagne(no, not that one) beat and surpassed the literal embodiment of perfection, something, by definition, was impossible.