- Charlotte of Making Fiends can Hold her breath For 9 Hours...
- The Impossible Man's inexpicable power has no respect for physical rules
- A New Age: The Sky Worm. The largest size a creature can be in D&D is Colossal. The Sky Worm was as large as four colossal creatures in a line.
- Walking to the Far Lands, without mods or assistance
- Any Mod/Admin who uses Mcbans. Now Look up Notch. The List is longer than Minecraft chat can display.
- Red vs. Blue the Blood Glutch Chronicles
Tucker: That doesn't sound physically possible.Church: That's exactly what Jimmy kept screaming.
- Tex ripped Jimmy's skull out of his head and beat him to death with it.
Church: Heeyy. Is it possible for a memory fragment out of an artificial inteligence program enclosed inside a robotic body to piss its pants? Because I'm pretty sure I just did that.
- Discussed in Red vs. Blue: Revelation episode 19,
- Red vs. Blue: The Recollection Part 3: Grif's analysis of his sister surviving being under ice for three hours and coming up both totally fine and pregnant.
- Bleach Blazing Souls: Heroism, the King of Hollows, ripped right through a shield made out of Sekiseki-stone and the connected barrier it created.
- If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device: Ultramarines manage to capture Magnus. To elaborate: a hundred or so Super Soldiers are sent to literal hell where everything is trying to kill them to kidnap the second most powerful psyker in the world (the first is a Physical God), an omniscient being capable of burning them or destroying their minds with a mere thought, and they go with their Deflector Shields off, meaning that there are daemons invading their ship all the time. And they don't kill Magnus. They bring him back alive.
- SCP Foundation:
- One of the foundation's attempts to terminate SCP-682. They reduced it 'to 1% of its body'' by changing the fundamental natural constants. IT RECOVERED AND EVEN SEEMED TO ENJOY IT!
- Another time, they used a pair of bookends which cause the story contained between them to manifest in reality to create a creature to fight SCP-682 called "The Generally Nice, Friendly Thing That Can And Will Kill SCP-682 Permanently if it So Much As Spots That Damn Lizard". SCP-682 kills it. It's sole descriptive property was the capacity and desire to kill SCP-682, and SCP-682 killed it.
- SCP-523's containment room is to be destroyed in the event of an XK-class end-of-the-world scenario. Why? Because it could make things worse.
- Not Always Right: A customer in a bookstore asked for assistance. All they knew about the book they wanted was that "It had a nondescript cover." The employee found it for them anyway!
- Hardly Working. Tweeting about Twitter being down. This causes a double take, a 'that's impossi-!' and an Earth-Shattering Kaboom. It's ambigious whether the exclaimation was Twitter being down or tweeting about it.
- A series of pics (Several NSFW) about a bard who seems to be unable to keep his pants up take it to the illogical extreme in one pic. That the bard has left a bunch of Half-Human Hybrid offspring isn't this. The fact that one of his baby-mamas is a rock definitely is.◊
- Bad Call TV,: In one episode an internet porn addict (who is suing Apple for not selling their computers in Safe Mode, thereby enabling his porn addiction) somehow manages to look at porn on a 1st generation iPod and even an Apple II, once all of his other Apple devices have been confiscated. For context, neither of those devices is physically capable of displaying internet porn. Apple IIs predate widespread use of the internet and lack the hardware to display detailed images, much less video, while the original iPod could only hold audio files.
- Polyhistor Academy: one of the background characters, Charlemagne(no, not that one) beat and surpassed the literal embodiment of perfection, something, by definition, was impossible.
Beyond The Impossible / Web Original
Events in Web Original that are not possible. only list examples that fit this description