Better Than It Sounds: Film V
- Valkyrie: A group of military officers attempt to assassinate the head of state and seize power in a military coup so they can make a deal with their country's enemies.
- The Valley Of The Gwangi: Cowboys and dinosaurs. That's pretty much it.
- Velvet Goldmine: Batman/Patrick Bateman writes a newspaper story on King Henry VIII pretending to be David Bowie who had sex with Obi-Wan Kenobi and faked his own death. Later, Obi-Wan and Batman/Patrick have gay sex on a roof. A preteen female fanfic writer's wet dream.
- Vertigo: He's a cop... who's scared of heights.
- V/H/S: Three guys have an unpleasant encounter with a woman, two lovers go on a road trip, a bunch of teenagers have a romp in the woods, a doctor talks to his distressed girlfriend over Skype and some guys go to the wrong house. This is all filmed.
- Videodrome: A exploitation TV station producer discovers an S&M television program that alters the viewer's perceptions by giving them brain tumors. And might or might not have put a vagina in his stomach.
- The Village: A group of historical re-creationists terrify their children with rubber costumes and forbid them from wearing red.
- Viva Maria!: Two freedom fighters invent strip-tease.
- V for Vendetta A man celebrates Bonfire Night with very strong fireworks.