- Ed Reardon, due to his Grammar Nazi tendencies, tends to fly into a rage when he sees multiple consecutive exclamation marks, improperly-constructed plurals, and so forth.
- For the love of all that is holy, please do not mention someone stealing his act to Howard Stern. We only get to hear the man for an average of five hours a day, and no one needs to hear four hours and 59 minutes of microphones being snapped in half.
- Stu from Stus Show has many, including Live-Action Adaptations of classic cartoons, Celebrity Voice Actors, and low-quality DVD releases.
- Adam Carolla, best known for his podcast The Adam Carolla Show, has several:
- Flavoring various things with "passion fruit" that don't need it. A variation is finding a regularly flavored iced tea drink at ALL, as most nowadays are flavored with something (passion fruit being his biggest offender).
- People who bring their dogs everywhere with them. Especially if they bring them on a plane under the guise of "emotional companion."
- Cops who seem to exist only to give out "chicken shit tickets" instead of going out and fighting real crime.
- LA being a shithole.
- Billboards, PSA's, etc. telling people to do things that everyone already does or is such common sense that Adam views them as pointless. These include Click-It-Or-Ticket (pointing out that every car in the last few decades have audible seatbelt warnings that can't be turned off unless you put it on), boating safety stuff (IE, how many people boat that we need this), being a "hero" by finishing high school or not being an absentee father.
- His family's complete indifference to his success, particularly his mother and father.
- Restaurants that are otherwise normal, nice sit down places, but inexplicably have loud dance music playing.
- School breakfast programs. He thinks the cost of providing your own kids breakfast is so low even the poorest families can manage it.
- Spelling his last name incorrectly. Mostly because IT'S NOT THAT HARD TO GOOGLE THE CORRECT SPELLING. He's seen it misspelled in different ways in the SAME article. Ironically, the Canadian label for his Mangria bottle ALSO manages to misspell his name once, despite having it correct in two other instances.
- People who take their shoes off in public places like airplanes and restaurants.
- Recently, patent trolls. He is currently being sued by one, which he claims has no real merit, and has started a crowd funded legal defense fund to fight them.
- Ghost from True Capitalist has too many to count. Some include:
- Any remixes or splices that use his voice to make a song out of it or make him say something he never said, respectively.
- Anybody who talks about his family in a negative manner. His grandmother seems to be a common target.
- Children that call up his show without their parents watching. "WHERE ARE THE PARENTS?!"
- Don't you DARE mention or mistake him for Alex Jones.
- Any time he falls for a nasty Twitter shout out name, for example, Mug Ranny's a Tranny.
- Arthur Shappey in Cabin Pressure is The Pollyanna, who almost never has a bad word to say about anyone (the worst he can say about his terrible father is that he's "not brilliant"). In the episode "Helsinki" he tries to reunite his mother with her sister Ruth, who spends the entire episode psychologically demolishing her. When Carolyn is reduced to tears, Arthur flips out for the first time ever.
Arthur: Shut up, you horrible aunt!
Berserk Button / Radio
When a nice, normal character suddenly goes into a rage, you've hit his Berserk Button.