- Choji Akimichi from Naruto is constantly prodded into battle by his allies and enemies who call him fat.
Choji: (after one of the Sound Genin calls him "fatso") "I'M NOT FAT! IIIII AAAAAAM BIIIIIG BOOOOOOONEEEEEEEED!"
- One of the Sound Four, Jirobo, hits two of Choji's berserk buttons and a Relative Button in a single fight—calling him fat and useless, eating his last potato chip and insulting Shikamaru. In response, Choji takes the third and most powerful of his special food pills, and it makes him skinny, gives him magical glowing butterfly wings, and enough raw power to kill Jirobo(in his own Final Form) in one strike.
- This exchange from The Movie is pretty self-explanatory:
- Naruto: Man, I don't know where you got your taste in men, Sakura, but it stinks.
Sakura: (furiously) WHAT DID YOU SAY?!
Naruto: (with Blank White Eyes and a small voice) I'm sorry, what was the question?
- On a more serious note, even mentioning Orochimaru in a respectful fashion in front of Naruto is a good way to activate Naruto's Superpowered Evil Side.
- After the timeskip, Naruto and Sakura are both angered by anyone who badmouths Sasuke, or suggests that he is too far gone for them to bring back.
- Actually, if you're Orochimaru, don't ever talk about Sasuke like you own him. Especially in front of Naruto, you rotten bastard!
- Speaking of Sakura, NEVER say that she has a big forehead when she's within earshot. Konohamaru found that out the hard way.
- Never! EVER! Call Tsunade an old hag/grandma! EVER! Except if you're Naruto, who uses it more as an affectionate nickname.
- The Fifth Mizukage does NOT like anyone implying that she's in danger of ending up an old maid. Even if they're not.
- One filler arc pre-Time Skip gives Naruto another Berserk Button. An imposter is going around Konoha, ruining Naruto's reputation (and his good credit at the local restaurants). Worn out from trying to clear his name, Naruto starts to head home...then has a major Oh, Crap! moment and rushes all the way back there to find that the imposter ate his entire supply of beef ramen that he was stockpiling. Cue Superpowered Evil Side breaking out.
- Initially, Sasuke's berserk button was simply mentioning his brother, it changed to a Relative Button and a extra Berserk Button now it's mentioning his brother in a disrespectful way. Or if you mention his clan...or have a Sharingan "That you don't deserve".
- Kakashi REALLY hates Orochimaru and Kabuto's Edo Tensei (Summoning: Impure World Resurrection) technique, which they use to revive dead shinobi and force them to fight. In fact having to fight an Edo zombie is the first thing in the manga that visibly made him rage. In fact he really seems to hate Kabuto in general.
- It doesn't take much for Deidara to flip his shit, but if you call his art inferior (or a cheap rip-off)...run.
- Don't ever claim that names don't matter to Kabuto.
- The Nine-Tailed Fox, Kurama, really, really hates Madara. His mere presence was enough for Kurama to instantly offer an Enemy Mine team-up with Naruto.
- It was understated at the time, but Kurama really did not like Pain's view of the world. It irritated to much that he inadvertantly synchronized his own chakra to match Naruto's and the natural chakra Naruto had gathered just to have a part in the fight. doubles as Exotic Eye Designs, because his fox eyes overlapped with Naruto's frog eyes to give him some kind of freaky orange cross eyes.
- Do NOT mention the 1st Hokage around Madara.
- One other Berserk Button for him: Don't stand behind him when he pees, it irritates the hell out of him. Something Hashirama was fond of doing, just to get a rise out of him. No wonder he hates the man to this day.
- Don't call Yagura a kid. He may look like one, but he's actually an adult and the Fourth Mizukage as well.
- Don't threaten Gamabunta's children, and by extension, Naruto in front of him. Don't underestimate or badmouth toads either. And lastly, do not summon him in saltwater. Doing any of these will result in a toad the size of tailed beast attempting to skewer you with a knife the size of a building.