Berserk Button: Dogs: Bullets & Carnage
This series has a lot of them. Given how most of the major characters are various shades of psychotic, it's hardly surprising.
- Heine Rammsteiner has several:
- If you're a woman, don't touch him. He's had bad experiences with women, so he flips out if a woman even gets near him. if she actually touches him, she'll be lucky if he just throws her away from him at high velocity. Others who aren't quite as lucky could get a bullet instead. He seems to be getting better about this, as he's fine being around women, and if the woman is somebody he trusts, he'll even let her touch him.
- Don't touch his guns. Either of them. And if you do find yourself holding them, don't fire them unless you think your face could use some remodeling. Seriously, the last guy who fired Heine's guns got part of his face bitten off.
- If you mention Angelika Einstürzen's name, be very quick to make it obvious that not only are you not on her side, but you have nothing but contempt and/or hatred for her.
- Badou has a few as well:
- First off, don't take away his cigarettes. Normally, he's a goofy idiot with the worst luck imaginable. Deprived of Nicotine, he becomes a rampaging lunatic who can go toe to toe with entire gangs and come out on top.
- There are a few tried and true methods of pissing Naoto off as well:
- Kiri hates it whenever Mihai takes a long time doing her grocery shopping. That is to say, whenever Mihai does her grocery shopping, as he always comes back late for... various reasons.
- Mimi tends to get understandably pissed whenever Badou gets her to do a job without telling her how dangerous it is. To be fair, sometimes he isn't aware of the danger either.